What's for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• Jormesher
    Jormesher Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Open-faced chicken sandwich with artichoke pesto and blackberries! YUM! The best part is that it is quick and easy.
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Balsamic Chicken with Baby Spinach and Couscous:
    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/balsamic-chicken-with-baby-spinach-recipe/index.html

I made the couscous with chicken broth to add flavor and I used olive/canola oil spray to cut fat. It was a delicious way to use up some wilting spinach I had in the fridge!
  • jmbond06
    jmbond06 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Blackened tilapia, potatoes with roasted garlic, and asparagus. Yummy!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Tonight was a great veggie stir fry with bean threads and cashews. My husband stirred up a yummy sauce with soy and a little bit of sake. Also, a D'Anjou pear.

Last night (date when you actually posted this Q) my husband and I ate leftover burrito bowl stuff. Shredded lettuce, brown rice, onions, salsa, etc. The day before we had the same thing but with peppers and chopped avocado so they were much better on the first go 'round. But that was okay because I made flourless PB cookies and we ate plenty of those too ;-)
  • BelAug2010
    BelAug2010 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Chicken Stir fry with brown rice. It was Yum!
  • callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    I haven't decided yet but loads of awesome ideas on here!
  • gypsyone96
    gypsyone96 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Rotiserrie chicken leg (no skin), steamed veggies, and two peices of dark chocolate!
  • lisst87
    lisst87 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I had shredded chicken and chopped sausage mixed with low fat bolognaise sauce and pasta shells topped with low fat mozzarella, baked in the oven :)
  • lemymi
    lemymi Posts: 5
    Options
    Vietnamese rice noodles with crab and shrimp
  • FrauMama
    FrauMama Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Steaks, spinach salad with tomatoes, avocado, red onion, feta, pine nuts and balsamic/olive oil (which we have pretty much every night), baked sweet potatoes with a lot of butter and some sea salt.

Last night was Mexican: homemade refried beans & crock pot carne asada tostadas (on baked corn tortillas)
  • alc212
    alc212 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Lemon & Herb Chicken Thigh Fillet, Cherry Tomatoes, Carrot Sticks and Brown Rice :)
  • claudiakendall98
    claudiakendall98 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Spinach ,Artichoke Dip Pasta (www.goudamonster.com) . Can not wait to try this.
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    BBQ chicken breasts in the crockpot!
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    chicken... yea same ol same ol. LOL

We had pasta last night so need something less carby tonite.
  • jecky74
    jecky74 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Stir-Fry!! Lots and lots of veggies (whatever is in the house, bell peppers and broccoli tonight), some protein (we r using lean beef) and rice (brown if you prefer, or none at all) ta-da - Healthy Dinner everyone in my house loves!
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    rosemary & garlic basa fish topped with some roasted tomatoes and a side of beets. t'was delicious !
  • togmo
    togmo Posts: 257
    Options
    Tonight the missus is making up a ham and egg carbonara with all that left over ham we have from Christmas. She is also making fresh pasta which will be super delicious I am sure!

I am drooling already...
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    had taco salads tonight using ground turkey instead of ground beef. Was absolutely yummy.
  • 50poundstodrop
    Options
    That sounds amazing...how many calories is it?
  • twhaley1990
    twhaley1990 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    A really good pasta! Shredded leftover Christmas turkey, wheat penne, sun dried tomatoes, minced garlic, parsley, a little lemon juice, and a dash of olive oil. The original recipe calls for tuna, but fish is never very work friendly.