Planet Fitness removing squat racks? Aroo?

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Really?? That's pretty sad

I heard they give pizza, Is that true??? LOL
    Yup. Bagels too. It's a good model to ensure uninterrupted revenue stream.
  • mrandolph69
    mrandolph69 Posts: 197 Member
    Options

Thankfully, they don't actually force people to eat the bagels and pizza, although you might get that impression by some of the insane comments people make about PF.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    What the heck...I'm IN for round 2.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

Thankfully, they don't actually force people to eat the bagels and pizza, although you might get that impression by some of the insane comments people make about PF.

and it's one night a month for pizza and one morning a month for bagels. I generally stay away, not because I am afraid of the pizza but because the gym gets insanely crowded with people who are just there for the pizza (and I imagine the same for bagels).

There's also a big can of mini tootsie rolls. at 11 calories you can probably grab one on your way out and not sweat it.

I can't wait until I don't have to worry about black ice and can spend most of my exercise days not worrying about black ice, but for 10 bucks a month I can have an ice free, heated, lit place to run and the one by me is 24x7

I just use the machines for lifting right now, if I ever progress to needing more then I'll have to consider alternatives but it works for me right now, just not on the first monday night of the month.
  • juggz212
    juggz212 Posts: 32
    Options
    nothing has changed, they have kicked more people out since last thread for being "intimidating" AKA fit. PF still sucks.