I'm Sexy and I Know It - My First Year of Strength Training

Options

Replies

• Slappydap
    Slappydap Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, a really inspiring transformation & I love your attitude. This was just the thread I needed as this weekend I am transforming our spare room into my weights/training room, I have the rack, barbell, weights, NROLFW book & now I am super motivated too..... Thanks :-)
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    YEEEEAH
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow!wow!
  • ifaber
    ifaber Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!!!! Good luck in the competition!!! I can't wait to share my story one day!!!
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:

*goes searching for free weights*
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Wow! just wow!
  • ctopherSmith
    ctopherSmith Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • alechua
    alechua Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    you inspire me to continue strength training, to be honest, I'm a bit inpatient with the slow result, but your success photos makes me want to continue and just wait! :)
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Well done!
  • Laurochka
    Laurochka Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
    My starting stats are almost exactly the same as yours and I have just started lifting this Jan NROL4W. I'm loving it!
    I am excited to keep progressing and see my results in a year's time. If I've made anywhere near as much progress as you, I'll be delighted! All the best for your competition too - well done! :flowerforyou:
  • mitchiejo
    mitchiejo Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, Congratulations. I've started my strength training journey with dumbbells (12 pounds) and would like to find the courage to move on to Big Girl Weights. You are such an inspiration!!!
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Best transformation I've seen in ages, huge congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    That is simply amazing!!! Very impressive! Thanks for sharing...it gives me hope for myself!
  • heypurdy
    heypurdy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Nice Job. You look wonderful.
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Well done!!
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look terrific. What a great story. I am working with a personal trainer who is really upping the weight from what I am used to strength training with. Hope to see some good results. You are an inspiration!
  • Harrisonsauntie
    Options
    :drinker: :wink:
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I love stories like this. Hopefully it will help show someone else that lifting rocks and in a year they will be sharing their own story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!