5' to 5'4'' women whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• Skarlet13
    Skarlet13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm 39, 5'4, 163 lbs (down from 173 yay!!). I want to get down to 135.
  • jadetigereyes
    jadetigereyes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 y/o and my goal weight is 125lb. I'm currently at 136lb (as of this past Monday). When I was in high school I weighed a light 115lb, but I was a three-season athlete and ate terribly. 10 years later and I'm in a stressful desk job that gives me enough freedom for an hour of exercise a day.

Amazing where the time goes!
  • rmhmartin
    rmhmartin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I'm aiming for 130 now; I'll reassess when I get there.
  • rosetat74
    rosetat74 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and around 140. I have listed a goal of 115-120... but it's a loose one. I will be turning 40 this year and have noticed that my goals have changed. I no longer want to be "thin"... I want to be strong. If one comes with the other, great. If not... oh well.
  • missemmamm
    missemmamm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm currently around 165, I'm trying to get to 155. I feel best in the 150s. When I was young and oobsessive I got to 140, which was supposedly a healthy weight but I was a little bony and mentally controlled by my weight, which was awful.

I'm 5'4".
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'4" and my goal is 125-130.
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and maintain around 120.
  • Maktub40
    Options
    I don't really know either, but I'm 5'4 and I'm going for 120, it all depends on how I look.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". My goal is 18% body fat. Right now I'm probably around 19% so very close.

The best way to judge is by the mirror, not the scale.
  • DMicheleC
    DMicheleC Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'4" and I'd like to reach 135 to see how I feel, then if I need to loose more I will.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2".

My goal is 130 or as low as 120 through the diet, I can "fix" anything else via exercise. In high school I weighed 120 and people thought I weighed more like 100. I have a lot of muscle mass, always have, guys would pick me up and say "wow, you are heavy". All these years later, I still have a lot of muscle mass, people always think I weigh about 20 lbs. less than I really do.

I think your goal should be what is a "normal" weight for you, we are all different, have different amounts of muscle, body frames, etc.
  • shurleec
    shurleec Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2. I felt good at 135, but would love to be at 125. The smallest as an adult I've been was 115, but looking back I looked to thin. I have 40-50 lbs to lose, so just 10 lbs sounds good now, lol.
  • jolancy
    jolancy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", and my initial goal is 140lbs to give me a BMI of 24. Only a few more pounds to go, so may re-assess after that
  • asherbetlemon
    Options
    wow!!! thats really great. im 166 right now and 5' 2". need to be 135 at least. my double chins depress me
  • train_01
    train_01 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. My goal is 165 right now (and possibly lower later on). That would be the smallest I've ever been as an adult. I am not shooting for anything lower than 140 (if even that) because I am rather big boned and I think I would look too thin. I also have very muscular legs (always have) and a large chest so anything below that would look funny :)
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Right now 20% body fat, to squat my body weight, and to Bench 60% of my body weight
  • carebread
    carebread Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal is 115. I was 230, got down to 110 and it was a bit far. Now sitting at 130-135.
  • RicaFit
    RicaFit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 42 years old. My overall goal is 128 at final resting point.
    My immediate goal is 154, because I cannot think that far down the road.
    I take a few pounds at a time.
  • purrypants01
    purrypants01 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 143 lb. I plan to get down to 128 first and then see how I look and decide if I want to loose more.
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    5'4", 24 years old.

I'm currently just trying to lose excess body fat and keep gaining muscle. 130lbs is a tentative aim, subject to change. The lightest I've been is 145lbs.

I want to squat all the plates on my weight tree, and get my bench to 75kg+.