Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Options

Replies

• suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow! Looks like with weight, you lost a lot of age and gained a lot of sexy!!!Amazing work, congratulations!!:drinker:
  • rianne0188
    rianne0188 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow.. I commend you so much for your dedication.
  • curvesnfitness
    Options
    You are such a motivation. The before pics are like me now. They help with the visualisation of what is hopefully to come,
  • strunch
    strunch Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • mikeandkate
    mikeandkate Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! You are so beautiful! Definitely you look like a different person now, its unbelievable!
  • Chante_Loves_Life
    Chante_Loves_Life Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well, you've definitely inspired me!!!! Can I ask how tall you are? You just look amazing!!

I am 5'11''

When I started my journey I had an original goal of 160 lbs. I thought that was pushing it. As I got closer to my original goal I realized that I could do so much more. It took me much longer to lost that last bit, but it just took a little extra devotion!

Thank you for your post and ur height. I now know my goals are achievable.

You look AMAZING!! Kudos to you for having such great success and for it having a positive affect on your hubby he also looks great. :)
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look AMAZING!!! Congratulations! You are so inspiring!
  • Kayzia_M
    Kayzia_M Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    beyond amazing!! you look so good!!
  • nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • ablair71
    ablair71 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goodness you are an inspiration. Thank you for your story and all the pics you are a very brave person. I cannot even take a picture of my self right now.
  • SHardee13
    Options
    Fantastic work at getting healthier. Good for you and your husband! I hope you're also loving to enjoy the process and the journey. Life should be fun!! You look happy :) and I'm sure that improved health and increased energy have you feeling fantastic! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • SACasto
    SACasto Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • Rokosmummy
    Options
    Amazing :)
  • smand2000
    Options
    The body is our clay, our will the hammer: You have sculpted a masterpiece! Bravo!
  • 40andFindingFitness
    40andFindingFitness Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! You look fan-freakin-tastic! I also enjoyed watching Baby Santa grow. :0)
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story and success. I too hope that one day I can stop looking here for motivation and instead be posting my own success stories to motivate others. Thank you again!
  • missyahall2
    missyahall2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Holy S*^t you look awesome.
  • miya265
    miya265 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! U are a beautiful inspiration!!!!
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Omg!! You're tiny now! Huge congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!