Options
    INFJ
  • cccoursey
    cccoursey Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Freakily accurate...

ISFP
    Introvert(78%) Sensing(50%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(33)%
    •You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
    •You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (50%)
    •You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
    •You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

ISFP
    Quiet, friendly, sensitive, and kind. Enjoy the present moment, what’s going on around them. Like to have their own space and to work within their own time frame. Loyal and committed to their values and to people who are important to them. Dislike disagreements and conflicts, do not force their opinions or values on others.

Myers-Briggs description[edit]According to Myers-Briggs, ISFPs are peaceful, easygoing people who adopt a "live and let live" approach to life. They enjoy taking things at their own pace and tend to live in the moment. Although quiet, they are pleasant, considerate, caring, and devoted to the people in their lives. Though not inclined to debate or necessarily even air their views, their values are important to them.

According to Keirsey, Composer Artisans are grounded in the here and now. They are extremely sensitive to their environment, attuned to the perceptions of their five senses even more than other sensing types are. They notice small variations in their physical world or in the people around them. They are very sensitive to balance and understand well what does or does not fit, whether in a work of art or any other aspect of their lives. ISFPs are highly conscious of their companions, but they prefer to allow others to direct their own lives. ISFPs tend to be emotionally well rounded and empathetic toward others.
  • jjdavin3
    Options
    Same here..ISFP
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Here's a quick quiz to test your personal thinking style (Gregorc Delineator): http://www.thelearningweb.net/personalthink.html :glasses: :smile:
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    INFP

Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(25%) Perceiving(11)%
    •You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
    •You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
    •You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
    •You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

Well, that was fun :flowerforyou:
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    INFP

We are the dreamers.
  • illiterategenius
    illiterategenius Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    INTP
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I took it 4 months ago, and my results were "ISFP -- The Artist."

I = Introvert
    S = Sensing
    F - Feeling
    P - Perceiving
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    No isfp's out there...I wanted to put it to the test lol

I'm an ISFP.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    The last time I took it I was an ISTJ, but I am so close to center on everything but the J-P preference that I could go either way depending on my mood when I take it. I'm also a qualified practitioner so that helps to skew the results. :laugh:
  • lavsk23
    lavsk23 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    INTJ.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Wow. I'm surprised. Apparently I am an INFP.. didn't see that coming. But interesitng all the same.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    INFP

We are the dreamers.

Yay dreamers!!! We should go on a hike and watch the clouds. It's such a pretty day!
  • dlbaron
    dlbaron Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    INFJ, but I have gotten different results on pretty much every single Myers Briggs test I've taken, I'm close to 50/50 on very quality except for N (intuition). I'm definitely an introvert, I recharge alone and hate being forced to be in the center of crowds, stuff like that, but I'm outgoing and I really like people. I was super shy as a kid though. I posed this question to my friends list one time and thought it was interesting that most of my MFP friends seem to be introverts. If there is a disproportionate number on here maybe it's because we tend to be more comfortable being open and sharing personal stuff about our health online
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    ISTP here :)

I think I'm pretty evenly divided between introvert and extrovert, though.
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    INFJ here. I think I'm in the rarest group.
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I've taken this test many times, always get the same thing:

INTP, just like Einstein and Darwin <3

"INTPs live in the world of theoretical possibilities. They see everything in terms of how it could be improved, or what it could be turned into. They live primarily inside their own minds, having the ability to analyze difficult problems, identify patterns, and come up with logical explanations. They seek clarity in everything, and are therefore driven to build knowledge. They are the "absent-minded professors", who highly value intelligence and the ability to apply logic to theories to find solutions. They typically are so strongly driven to turn problems into logical explanations, that they live much of their lives within their own heads, and may not place as much importance or value on the external world. Their natural drive to turn theories into concrete understanding may turn into a feeling of personal responsibility to solve theoretical problems, and help society move towards a higher understanding.

INTPs value knowledge above all else. Their minds are constantly working to generate new theories, or to prove or disprove existing theories. They approach problems and theories with enthusiasm and skepticism, ignoring existing rules and opinions and defining their own approach to the resolution. They seek patterns and logical explanations for anything that interests them. They're usually extremely bright, and able to be objectively critical in their analysis. They love new ideas, and become very excited over abstractions and theories. They love to discuss these concepts with others. They may seem "dreamy" and distant to others, because they spend a lot of time inside their minds musing over theories. They hate to work on routine things - they would much prefer to build complex theoretical solutions, and leave the implementation of the system to others. They are intensely interested in theory, and will put forth tremendous amounts of time and energy into finding a solution to a problem with has piqued their interest.

INTPs do not like to lead or control people. They're very tolerant and flexible in most situations, unless one of their firmly held beliefs has been violated or challenged, in which case they may take a very rigid stance. The INTP is likely to be very shy when it comes to meeting new people. On the other hand, the INTP is very self-confident and gregarious around people they know well, or when discussing theories which they fully understand."

Very accurate. I live in a bubble in my own mind, and I analyzing everything, always need to have a logical explanation for even the most trivial things. The most striking description for me is this one though: "INTPs do not like to lead or control people. They're very tolerant and flexible in most situations, unless one of their firmly held beliefs has been violated or challenged, in which case they may take a very rigid stance." It's so true, I'm not a natural leader (or follower), and I'm open minded, tolerant, and flexible about most things, but I have some core beliefs I will fight to the death for (mostly human right's based beliefs).
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    INFP

very legit
  • PinkDeath616
    Options
    Heh. I'm an INTJ.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    ENFP and have been since college - though I almost tied with ENFJ.