Daily Motivation

Options

Replies

• lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    What do we want??? "Good health", what are you going to do to get it??? "Get moving, Stay Focused, be committed, and DRINK WATER". HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    You're sore, you’re tired, work is crazy, EXCUSES, there is time in your day somewhere for you to work out, you committed to CHANGE!!!! NOW DO THE WORK!!!! Have a great weekend!!!
  • befitnow3
    befitnow3 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I try to do it first thing but today just isn't my day. I think I need some of my own motivation :)
    “A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement”
    ― Jess C. Scott
    cheers!:smile:
  • lijsda1
    Options
    It's a great Monday morning! Whatever you do today, don't dwell on yesterday, but push yourself harder today. Think you can do that? I KNOW YOU CAN, DIG DEEP!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Are you getting results or are you making excuses? What's keeping you from your full potential? BELIEVE in yourself and FOCUS. Be DETERMINED, dig down DEEP and SCUCEED!!!!! YOU GOT THIS!!!!!
  • johnny7625
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    Working on a new technique called "urge surfing". Look it up. You let the urge rise and fall like waves do. The urge will pass. Not good at technique but it is interesting.
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Hump day, the results are coming. Every day you come closer to the body you want, and this gives those around you inspiration, you never know who you might encourage with your workout today!!!!!
  • allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    of course its gonna burn, but complaining wont make you look good naked
  • lijsda1
    Options
    There is no easy way, good things take WORK, and don’t you think YOU are worth it!!!! I DO, stay on task, push your limits. Run faster, sweat longer, DRINK WATER!!!!! After your workout, look in the mirror and say, DAMN I DID GOOD, HELL YEAH ITS WORTH IT!!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    A new day, a fresh start!!!! Get excited about your health and do something extra today!!! If you’re doing push-ups do 5 more than you were, if you’re running do an extra 1/2 mile to a mile!!!! JUST DO SOMETHING!!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    YOU made it through the weekend!!!!! YOU have a busy day planned, but TAKE TIME for you TIME to CHANGE your body!!! WORKOUT give me a little more today, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
  • alwaysdance
    alwaysdance Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I was way over yesterday, this is just what I needed to make sure I kick *kitten* today!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Today, I need you to FOCUS, Today I need you to PUSH, and Today I need you to be COMMITTED!!!! Today is Water Bomb Tuesday!!! Drink 8oz of water as soon as you read this, and report back!!!!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Today, I need you to FOCUS, Today I need you to PUSH, and Today I need you to be COMMITTED!!!! Today is Water Bomb Tuesday!!! Drink 8oz of water as soon as you read this, and report back!!!!

20oz. first thing this morning. :happy:
  • Anonycatgirl
    Anonycatgirl Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Why didn't I see this thread on Sunday, when I was tired and feeling crabby and just wanted to make cookies? (My husband reminded me I could have one cookie or enough air-popped popcorn to swim in for the same calories....and wouldn't all that extra crunch be satisfying? Bless him! If I'd gotten started on cookies, I wouldn't have stopped.)
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Great motivation and a wonderful start to each day!

You are amazing!
  • GEMMA_2014
    Options
    ENJOY EATING AND WORKING OUT TODAY.

FOOD IS NOT YOUR FRIEND AND FOOD IS NOT YOUR ENEMY.

FOOD IS JUST SOMETHING TO EAT.
  • GEMMA_2014
    Options
    ENJOY EATING AND WORKING OUT TODAY.

FOOD IS NOT YOUR FRIEND AND FOOD IS NOT YOUR ENEMY.

FOOD IS JUST SOMETHING TO EAT.
  • MountainTopMom
    MountainTopMom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    <3 this thread. thanks!