3 Ingredient Cookies that are good for you.....YES!!!

Options

Replies

• kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Mickeyinfinite
    Mickeyinfinite Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love easy recipes, going to try this one

for anyone who is interested I plugged in the ingredients into the app on this site

For the recipe including the walnuts and chocolate chips here is the breakdown:

12 small cookies (I'm assuming that it will make 12 small cookies)

Cal: 101
    Carbs: 16
    Fat: 5
    Protein: 3
    Sodium: 0
    Sugar: 3
  • AHack3
    AHack3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    So... who's all tried these now? Anyone vouching for them?
    I made them for the first time this morning. I made some with raisins and some with walnuts. One of my sons and my husband tried the ones with raisins, my son tried one bite and didn't like them. My husband said they were ok. I tried the ones with walnuts, my first bite I wasn't to sure about it. I hate the whole thing and it got better when I realized it wasn't going to be as sweet as a normal cookie. They were kind of dry, but as far as a healthy cookie snack goes I would have to agree with my husband and go with that they were ok. I will eat another one because they are already made now, but I don't know how often I will make them. The walnut ones were about 66 calories per cookie, I didn't figure out the raisin ones.
  • AHack3
    AHack3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    delete
  • izMoco
    izMoco Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SCrompton
    SCrompton Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • KateB1982
    KateB1982 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • henwoosa
    henwoosa Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I make these too but I add 2 tsp of home made almond butter to the mixture and have a few with my smoothie for breakfast. They aren't crunchy like normal cookies they are kinda chewy and a bit dry but really filling and keep you going for a few hours and are great before a workout!
  • OwnedByAshKaiPet
    Options
    :smile: Yummy in my tummy
  • DawnMarie1970
    DawnMarie1970 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    bump
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    to anyone that doesn't like these.. look at it like this.. this is a healthy cookie.. you cant expect it to be like a oreo.. if you adjust your expectations you will see they are different but good..you can add anything to these l i add coco powder and make them choc.. i have added chia seeds fax, chocolate pieces. walnuts, you name it. a sprinkle of salt ties the flavors together.

its like trying vegan cheese for the first time.. don't expect it to have that goey chessiness . its NOT cheese., but when you adjust your thinking its a good alternative.

. i love these cookies.. actually i have browned bananas perfect for these so will make some with some homemade craisens, cocoa powder, walnuts.. chia.seeds.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    bump
  • chylo1
    chylo1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    bump:smile:
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    tip ... bake on parchment paper no sticking.. brown beautifully.
  • crzygrl7977
    Options
    So glad I found this. Going to try for sure.
  • ConnorLynne65
    ConnorLynne65 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sandydavies17
    Options
    bump
  • Jimaudit
    Jimaudit Posts: 275
    Options
    bump and def adding some PB2
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ashzacher
    ashzacher Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just made these!

I used 2 bananas, 1 c oats, 1/4 c chocolate chips and 2 tbsp of Pb2. Came out great!!