Husband does not get it??

Options

Replies

• molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    whats -40c?

Canadian

Typical american answer - metric is not a "canadian" thing. There's only 3 countries in the world (US and 2 other 3rd world countries) that still use the backwards imperial system, maybe it's time for the US to step it up a notch.

If you dont like it stay out.
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    whats -40c?

Canadian

Typical american answer - metric is not a "canadian" thing. There's only 3 countries in the world (US and 2 other 3rd world countries) that still use the backwards imperial system, maybe it's time for the US to step it up a notch.

If America uses Fahrenheit than it's obviously the best way to measure temperature... I mean come on now.
  • Janiemomof7
    Janiemomof7 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I think he's just worried about you. If he says something like my husband did "Honey, I'm worried that your not going to be soft anymore, and you know I like my women soft" Then you know he may be trying to sabotage you.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    40 below with windchill. I wouldn't let my wife out in that weather either.

Keep on holding her back bro.
    You took that out of context. If you want to quote me, use the whole quote.
  • AllieBear88
    AllieBear88 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    normally I would say sabotage, but -40 windchill does sound frikkin scary to run in, so he could have been genuinely worried for your well-being.

Yeah. Pretty much this.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    whats -40c?

Canadian

^ obviously Kanadeean
  • asimmons221
    Options

It's alright bro, us abusers gotta stick together.

ps- it's just a joke.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    whats -40c?

Canadian

I was kidding.

And I'm also half Canadian.
    Frankly, I believe the US should use the metric system.
    Would've made all of my engineering and science classes better.
    Less conversions.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Punch him in the face, lets him know you're in charge and you won't tolerate that lip.

Testing, testing, this is a test of my personal sarcasm identification system. :tongue:
  • IngridGurule
    Options
    He CARES! Clearly he's trying to take care of you especially when it's that cold. Have you been previously upset about something else that caused you to think a certain way? Of course he might be afraid of you getting 'Hot.' He married you because he thinks you are beautiful and the one for him if you think you aren't, know that he's sees differently and your only going to get more attractive. He doesn't want to lose his wife.

It took awhile for my husband to understand but have you tried incorporating him in your work outs or thought about doing like Insanity together. Or maybe even being more passionate with him in the bedroom if he sees that your getting more comfortable with yourself he might end up liking it. It takes time especially if from the beginning of the relationship you weren't one to work out. It'll be ok.
  • starbuxlvr2014
    Options
    Either i had my sense of humor surgically removed at a young age, or this thread is just stupid!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    whats -40c?

Canadian

Unless you're using Imperial weights, then you can count UK in there (unless you consider that a 3rd world country).

OP should run with a Newfoundland or Labrador+*.
    NewDog-1.jpg
    labrador-retrievers-2.jpg

+Your choice of colors
    *Brought to you by the province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    whats -40c?

Canadian

Unless you're using Imperial weights, then you can count UK in there (unless you consider that a 3rd world country).

OP should run with a Newfoundland or Labrador+*.
    NewDog-1.jpg
    labrador-retrievers-2.jpg

+Your choice of colors
    *Brought to you by the province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
    Or a Caucasian Bear Dog!
    073.jpg
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I think he's just worried about you. If he says something like my husband did "Honey, I'm worried that your not going to be soft anymore, and you know I like my women soft" Then you know he may be trying to sabotage you.

Exactly. I agree. Then you choke him out with a leg triangle, and it's game over.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    whats -40c?

Canadian

You need all the tourism you can considering your country is on the verge of bankruptcy.
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    this thread is making me laugh......thank you for the laughs all....I love sarcasm it makes my day speed by at work!!
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You are all fantastic.
    Even if you're American:laugh: .
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I really don't know why your all calling me a moron and idiot.. I was looking for help because I want to EXERSIZE.. Isn't that what this site is for?? How do I delete this??

because you are ranting and raving over your husband genuinely being concerned about you. Not to mention -40 degrees with windchill is not something to mess around with.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options

It's alright bro, us abusers gotta stick together.

ps- it's just a joke.

Sorry.
  • asimmons221
    Options
    whats -40c?

Canadian

You need all the tourism you can considering your country is on the verge of bankruptcy.

Woomp womp womp, I do agree the Metric system is better, but getting a little touchy aren't we.