No has noticed... :-(

Options
Well I am doing really well. I feel good and think I look better. I am close to 25 pounds down, another 25 and I will be very happy with myself. I am just a bit bummed no one has commented. So now I look to you guys.. ha. I am not that concerned because I do this for myself, but some positive comments would be nice to see. How long does that take? Or do people just not want to say anything? Or just not that noticeable yet? thanks folks!

Apparently I can't read as my topic suggests.. Yikes.

32385725_7689.jpg

Replies

• Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Seriously no one has said anything to you?
    You completely lost your gut!!!

Congratulations and keep on working! Looks to be a lot more than 25 lbs! No idea what you'll look like with another 25 down!
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    Well I am doing really well. I feel good and think I look better. I am close to 25 pounds down, another 25 and I will be very happy with myself. I am just a bit bummed no one has commented. So now I look to you guys.. ha. I am not that concerned because I do this for myself, but some positive comments would be nice to see. How long does that take? Or do people just not want to say anything? Or just not that noticeable yet? thanks folks!

Apparently I can't read as my topic suggests.. Yikes.

theyre jealous
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    People have noticed. It's very noticeable. It's just a dangerous topic, so people avoid talking about it.
  • lesliegail1986
    lesliegail1986 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look great! awesome job! Keep it up!!
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    Seriously no one has said anything to you?
    You completely lost your gut!!!

Congratulations and keep on working! Looks to be a lot more than 25 lbs! No idea what you'll look like with another 25 down!

Thanks, but oh there is a gut still there big time, honesty that was a good "suck in" for the photo... ha
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You're looking great and there is a huge difference for sure. Maybe if you're around the same people every day, they don't notice because the change is gradual. Hit up some people you haven't seen in a few months! I'm sure they'll notice off the bat. Keep it up!
  • kaylerato
    kaylerato Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look great and there is no doubt people have noticed...sometimes people dont say it because they dont want to say you were heavy.You probably get alot of smiles and head nods.
  • H1L5
    H1L5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well I've noticed. I can see a massive difference. Well done.
  • hotjodels
    hotjodels Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, I can't believe no one has said anything to you.
  • JenR_
    JenR_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great and it's a huge accomplishment:)
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome!!! I agree with everyone else - it's noticeable and people are either seeing it so gradually or afraid to bring it up. Keep up your great work!!!
  • sjahay
    sjahay Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow, I can see a difference! You look great!
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Trust me, with a change like that, people have noticed!

A lot of people shy away from the topic because they don't want to bring up old pains. :o
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    Thanks everyone, just what the doctor ordered. You guys f@ckn ROCK!
  • kirstimscott
    Options
    You look great and I'm sure people have noticed! People have different reactions. Some people might be very straight and ask you how much you lost, some might say you look good, and some might comment on your new hairstyle! I know I have had all of the above, and I have lost 100 lbs. Some people might not comment from politeness (like they didn't comment when you gained the weight) and some might think you lost the weight from being sick.

BUT, as everyone has said here, you do look noticeably more fit, so congrats!
  • lisad1971
    lisad1971 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, and it is very apparent that you lost a lot of weight! 25 pounds is nothing to sneeze at!

Keep up the GREAT job!!!
  • Kirk_R
    Kirk_R Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I wonder, when you're not particularly young any more (like both of us), if people think it's possible we're sick or something rather than losing weight to get in shape. Looks to me like you're doing really well. Keep it up!
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Well done! There is definitely a change in your appearance and I'll bet you have noticed a big difference in how you feel too. Congrats!
  • pojo30
    pojo30 Posts: 62
    Options
    Great job! Sometimes people are stupid and feel like they shouldn't comment.

Nice WRIF shirt by the way!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!