No has noticed... :-(

Options

Replies

• jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    You definitely look a lot better in the second picture. Discarding lighting, a better angle, fit of your clothes, or as you replied "sucking it in" there are some very noticeable differences:
    1) Your arms are noticeably thinner and have a bigger difference between elbow and wrist
    2) You fingers are less noticeably large and have slimmed proportionately
    3) Your face no longer has a rounded appearance and is very noticeably thinner

and most important:
    4) You look far more confident in the second shot

Keep up the great work!

wow very observant! Thanks!
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I've lost 42 lbs in the past three months and no one in my office has said anything except my boss...I don't know, maybe it's not that noticeable yet ;-)
    This was my case for a long time too. People commented on how my hair was growing out long before they would say anything about my weight. It wasn't until I showed up somewhere in rather form-fitting clothes that I received any comments at all.

Losing weight is like getting pregnant. You're all excited about your good news, but people are afraid to comment on it in case it's not good news for whatever reason. Trust me, they notice. It's very noticeable. You look great!

I agree! You look great, good job!
  • New_Annie
    Options
    Excellent Results
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    Well I have read each and every post. Thank you. I have taken any advice and tips and stuck it in this thick.. I mean thinner skull of mine!
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Great job!
  • janupshaw
    janupshaw Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference! I would've guessed more than 25 pounds! Some people are uncomfortable discussing weight. Maybe if you brought it up, the flood gates would open...but YOU know you've done well, and WE know it, too!
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Well I am doing really well. I feel good and think I look better. I am close to 25 pounds down, another 25 and I will be very happy with myself. I am just a bit bummed no one has commented. So now I look to you guys.. ha. I am not that concerned because I do this for myself, but some positive comments would be nice to see. How long does that take? Or do people just not want to say anything? Or just not that noticeable yet? thanks folks!

Apparently I can't read as my topic suggests.. Yikes.

32385725_7689.jpg

I can totally see a difference. Great job!
  • tjfrisque
    tjfrisque Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    People have noticed. It's very noticeable. It's just a dangerous topic, so people avoid talking about it.
    So true! You never know if someone is ill so you just don't comment. You look great by the way. Very noticeable. No more belly.
  • Busman4570
    Options
    You look as if you don't need to lose anymore weight it looks as if you have found the formula, you are now a skinny dude. respect to you keep it off well done. all the best for the next 25lb.
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I might have to admit that maybe I am a bit sexist... I agree with the comments here that you look great! I think though I have never complemented a man on his weight loss but I have plenty of women. I guess it never occurred to me that yes, men need a compliment every now and then too and maybe thats the deal with the other people around you :) Keep it going!
  • crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    If those are before and after pictures, I guarantee you people have noticed. Your gut is completely gone. Good job!
  • cdstaufenbiel
    cdstaufenbiel Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! You're doing an amazing job- way to go!
  • tlebel75
    Options
    WOW you lost a lot and it definitely shows AWESOME job!!!!:wink:
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Well I am doing really well. I feel good and think I look better. I am close to 25 pounds down, another 25 and I will be very happy with myself. I am just a bit bummed no one has commented. So now I look to you guys.. ha. I am not that concerned because I do this for myself, but some positive comments would be nice to see. How long does that take? Or do people just not want to say anything? Or just not that noticeable yet? thanks folks!

Apparently I can't read as my topic suggests.. Yikes.

32385725_7689.jpg

I can't believe no one has complimented you on your weight loss so far!!!

It IS totally noticeable! Your belly is completely gone.

Great job! Keep up the hard work!
  • Fitkate2014
    Fitkate2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow Awesome progress CONGRATS :-) Keep up the great work
  • Mojoman02
    Mojoman02 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! The people around you are blind!! ha!! Great job!!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    They have noticed for sure. You look like you've lost a lots more than you say all over. Your arms, face and belly are much smaller and I don't care what you say no way you sucked in that much belly fat.
  • JamieBeth19
    JamieBeth19 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oh it's definitely noticeable! Great work!!! Other people may be jealous of your hard work and will power, others just think weight is an awkward topic these are reasons people may not comment. Sometimes people that see you every day don't notice the big picture change because they saw the gradual loss, also a possibility. Keep up the awesome work! You are an inspiration :)
  • nikki6_2002
    nikki6_2002 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have lost about the same amount of weight and I know it is noticeable!!! I have dropped 7% body fat and have collar bones again ;-) but like you, not a single person has said that I look like I've lost weight. Some people have said that I look 'really well' which people also said when I got chubby. I too am dying for someone to say 'wow, look at you, you've lost weight' but meh, I'm happy that I look good in a bikini again and have a new found confidence.

As for your weightloss, those two photos couldn't better highlight the huge change, I looked and thought, 'wow I wish my loss was that obvious' you look terrific and a shadow of your former self. Great Job
  • Greg127
    Greg127 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Lots of posts and they're all on the money. You've lost the weight and we can tell. What those of us who lose considerable weight tend to forget is to buy new clothes! Those baggy jeans need to go. Buy a pair that fit and I think the positive comments will increase immensely. Best of luck on your journey, always worth the trip.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!