No has noticed... :-(

Options

Replies

• AbigailWins
    Options
    Are you hanging out with visually impaired people?!!!?

You look A M A Z I N G

So so well done and congratulations!!!!

What a great achievement.
  • hiba_84
    hiba_84 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    It's VERY noticeable! Great work.
  • mscott10184
    Options
    Mate ive just signed up today and you have given me some serious motivation! if i do as well as you i'd be over the moon! ive tried over the years to lose weight but nothing has worked. one bit of advice that stuck with me though was this

it takes 4 weeks for you to notice the weight loss.
    8 weeks for your friends to notice
    and 12 weeks for the world to notice.

keep up the good work! you're looking great!
  • sikick123
    Options
    Blimey, awesome dude.

They probably just dont recongnise you :)

Keep it up and keep posting, I love these inspirational posts

Cheers!
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    The people you hang around with must be blind! Where did your belly go? !
  • rachelblackstock52
    rachelblackstock52 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    omg you look amazing ,
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah you can see your weight loss. Congratulations. Go get some fab clothes that show your hard work and I bet you will get lots of comments.
  • Gemmz2014
    Gemmz2014 Posts: 220
    Options
    Are you sure these are people and not robots? You look great! Big difference.
  • mitzvahmom
    mitzvahmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look great! big difference! people are strange.
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    They're evidently blind! You look amazing, your belly is gone, and you face is much thinner, as are your legs! Great job.
  • ramchale
    ramchale Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great Job! It takes a lot of courage to lose all that weight. You should be very proud, and people must notice. It certainly is obvious in your photo. Keep up the good work.
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look so much younger and happier!!! Your buddies noticed, but were afraid to comment!!!
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!

Not too many people commented to my DH about his weight loss, either. I think maybe it's not so PC to say anything to men?? But people have no problem commenting to me about the fact that the two of us lost weight.

Keep up the good work!!
  • MichaleneRN
    MichaleneRN Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! :happy: Maybe its a "guy thing"? My husband lost a ton of weight and I can tell you that besides his mother only one other person acknowledged the loss.
  • ejtj1234
    ejtj1234 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • blindcode
    Options
    People have noticed. It's very noticeable. It's just a dangerous topic, so people avoid talking about it.

This is very true. My daughter's friend ~secretly~ told my daughter how good I look and how much weight I lost. My daughter told me as soon as her friend said that. I didn't hear it but told her friend how much I appreciated it. So even children notice :)
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. You look great. Don't worry about getting comments from others. Look in the mirror and comment on yourself.
  • sriley7682
    sriley7682 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    It took at least 50 pounds or maybe a bit more before people noticed my weight loss... I wasn't offended or hurt... I just know that most people are not that observant or they weren't "sure" that I had lost weight.
  • mboromom
    mboromom Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell the difference! You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • FierceLisa
    FierceLisa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference :) ~ Congrats on your loss so far ~
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!