No has noticed... :-(

Options

Replies

• jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    You look great!!!! Hard work pays off. By the way, LOVE the WRIF!

Thanks! Horns up! \m/
  • mchixenbaugh
    Options
    I see a huge difference in your face and your stomach! Definitely don't let a lack of response slow you down at all, you've made some wonderful progress - congratulations!
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Big difference! I think sometimes if it's gradual, people don't notice. Or like someone else said they may think there's a health problem and don't want to bring up a bad topic. So, I say ... screw their silence! Hahaha! You look good! Keep it up! :-)
  • pbass1
    pbass1 Posts: 9
    Options
    You look Awesome....They've noticed! Keep up the good work.
  • JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Well done and really noticeable .... "suck in" or not, lol.

At about 20 lbs I complained to my sis that our parents have not said anything .... she told me that they spoke to her and were incredibly proud of me. It's just a touchy subject for many and people may not be sure how to approach it. My parents did not want to "jinx" me I guess.....

Keep doing what you are doing .... people will start saying something once they realize the change is permanent :)
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I can tell, there is a huge difference. Congrats on all your hard work!
  • joelaser
    joelaser Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you look good. even at 45 down, I am just now getting comments. Mostly from folks I havent seen in a while. Do it for you, not for them.
  • jlib989
    jlib989 Posts: 17
    Options
    What? No one has noticed? I can't believe that! I am guessing they have noticed but are a little jealous that you are able to stick with a plan or they may just not know how to complement you! I can tell you have made a huge difference and I don't even know you! Hang in there, stay strong and always remember your success is what matters, keep up the good work!!! If you would like to add me as a friend, I do like to compliment all my friends! Cheers to your success!
  • accokeekjudi
    accokeekjudi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW . . . I am so surprised no one noticed . . . you look absolutely fabulous . . . maybe they are looking when you don't see them . . . I am sure they are amazed . . . might be a little jealousy . . . stay focused and keep up the good work . . . you are looking AWESOME!
  • lowfatveg
    lowfatveg Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Looking great , be proud your doing brilliantly
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    People have noticed. It's very noticeable. It's just a dangerous topic, so people avoid talking about it.

This :-)
    You look awesome! Good Job!
  • theimpossibles
    theimpossibles Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    whaaaa... that's a crazy difference. i can't see people not saying anything to you. i wouldn't be able to recognize you if i hadn't seen you in that time you were losing it. people are crazy and too PC. give the man a hand.
  • MakeItHappenCMM42
    Options
    Congrats you look great! And I agree looks like more than 25lbs! Cheers????
  • basowner
    basowner Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    People noticed, for sure. You look great, keep it up! I was bummed too when no one noticed but my husband did and I can, that's what matters most.

Down 34 and another 56 to go
  • LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    There is NO WAY everyone hasn't noticed. It really is a sensitive subject, so people tend to avoid the topic!
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • sunnykb
    sunnykb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looks like you have lost more than 25 lbs! Great results! Keep it up!
  • mteague277
    mteague277 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Looks like a big difference to me! Way to go and congrats :)
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    i'm having a hell of a time getting past the sexy *kitten* mutton chops to notice the weight loss, maybe that's everyone else's problem too?
  • alfiedn
    alfiedn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Your face even looks thinner! I definitely see a difference! I don't know if you're waiting until you've lost more, but it looks like you could use some new clothes to clothe that new, improved body! :) Clothing that fits can make you look even thinner!
  • psychicmedium26
    Options
    You look amazing! Without having read all of the other comments my guesses are people are nervous to compliment you because they wonder if it will be taken well. Some people feel if they say you look good it implies you didn't before so they just don't say anything at all. Good job though what an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!