Replies

• kayveebee7
    kayveebee7 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    WOW, what a great transformation!
  • arnfolly
    arnfolly Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    First of all, you look WONDERFUL and of course people have noticed, but guys are weird, they don't comment like women do. You should be PROUD OF YOURSELF and I certainly hope you FEEL BETTER yes? That is why this site is wonderful, you get tons of support where no where else you can find it! :):drinker:
  • Dolphinkimy
    Dolphinkimy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference! Keep up the good work! Sometimes people just don't know what to say.
  • Jocampgrl
    Jocampgrl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You're looking great and there is a huge difference for sure. Maybe if you're around the same people every day, they don't notice because the change is gradual. Hit up some people you haven't seen in a few months! I'm sure they'll notice off the bat. Keep it up!

I agree! You look great!
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    So many people before me have said it but you totally deserve it. You, sir, are a freaking ROCKSTAR! You look incredible and know you will be noticed if you keep up this incredible work! :drinker:

Cheers to your continued endeavors and thank you for being such an inspiration!
  • katielampkin56
    katielampkin56 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ok, once I lost 60 pounds and no one said anything to me except my sister. First let me start by saying I saw your pictures and the difference is extremely noticeable. Now let me say this, the people who saw me every day (just like I saw myself every day) never said anything. I didn't really realize the difference much myself because I was seeing it on a daily basis. My sister, on the other hand, who hadn't really hung out with me for many months (because of differing work schedules) almost had a heart attack. She had gone a good 5 or 6 months without seeing me so when she did see me the difference was crazy. Either certain people just don't want to lift you up because they feel like that will make them feel bad because they haven't done what you have or they just haven't noticed because they see you every day. But, you look great!
  • sazrina
    sazrina Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    massive difference!
  • rhileyschubbygranny
    rhileyschubbygranny Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!! What a huge difference! And I love you WRIF shirt!!!! If only I looked like a WRIF girl :) (only detroiters and surronging area will know what I am talking about)
  • pinkarmywife
    pinkarmywife Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow you look good keep up the good work
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    Wow, I can't believe this thread is still going. You folks are AMAZING! Thank you!
  • matfox
    matfox Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I refuse to believe that nobody noticed.
    You completely lost your gut. And your face is looking much better as well.
  • WendyF29530
    Options
    Congratulations, keep it up. Wish I could lose that amount !!
  • tmbf57
    tmbf57 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, how could anyone not notice! Great work!
  • Fab30s
    Fab30s Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Do you live and work with only blind people? It's like night and day. You're doing great!! Congrats!!
  • BeautifulMe322
    BeautifulMe322 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    *runs into on the street*

Hey man, long time no see... oh man, have you lost some weight?! Looking good!!

;)
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Didn't read all the replies but my 2¢:

*kitten* 'em. You're doing this for you.
  • Firekeeper66
    Firekeeper66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm honestly surprised it's only 25 pounds that you're down - you look like a whole new man!

Way to go. They'll notice - it might take a bit longer but out of the blue one day, they'll notice.

Edited to add: no one noticed until I was down 40 pounds - now I'm back up again so I'm working to get back down to the 40...
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Didn't read all the replies but my 2¢:

*kitten* 'em. You're doing this for you.

that and you look great OP - keep up the good work!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Totally noticeable!! You have done a great job so far!! Keep it up!!
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    OMG You can see a difference for sure. You look great! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!