Haters gonna hate. tired of the "1200 is not enough" speech

Options
1222324252628»

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    i eat 1000-1300 cals a day and i find it hard to even add up to that much at times! - sometimes i wonder what people eat who go over 2000 cals etc..

Fruits, vegetables, meat, dairy, starches....the usual. Just bigger portions.

I see. I couldnd't do that, I'd be stuffed & i'd get tummy aches if I ate loads. Sugar makes me gain weight, I'm trying to get rid of my addiction!

Well I certainly don't eat until my stomach hurts. I just don't have a problem putting down 6-7 ounces of meat, 100+ grams of veg, and 100+ grams of rice/pasta/potato at a time (with cheese and condiments as needed) and maybe some bread. This doesn't make for a large meal at all (I've taken pictures), just perhaps a calorie dense one.

...No comment on the sugar thing

Yes. Easy. Glad I'm not a hummingbird who can barely eat 1200.
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Meh, I lose on 3000 daily & my maintenance is about 4100.

You have no idea how jealous I am.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    OP sounds hungry.

In to see how long this thread goes on.
  • LeanneGoingThin
    LeanneGoingThin Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    i eat 1000-1300 cals a day and i find it hard to even add up to that much at times! - sometimes i wonder what people eat who go over 2000 cals etc..
    The same thing you ate when you gained the weight, I guess.
  • LeanneGoingThin
    LeanneGoingThin Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    1200 is not enough, unless you are sedentary and have a small frame. And no muscle.

So maybe your goal should be to be more active, gain muscle and consequently eat more.
  • TimElwis
    Options
    rant rant rant!!!! my ways better then yours cos i said so!!! rant rant rant. Yep that's how you sound. my 12 yr old niece doesnt even act like this.
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    cheeseburger1.jpeg
    [/quote

I want a hamburger, this one to be exact...
  • TimElwis
    Options
    cheeseburger1.jpeg
    [/quote

I want a hamburger, this one to be exact...

yep gonna eat that with a side of cheese cake then go to the gym. because i'm alive =)
  • lottewiegeraad
    lottewiegeraad Posts: 64 Member
    Options

Exactly, I eat like 6 times a day and still eat around the 1200-1400 kcal a day.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    In for round 2 and I brought some bacon!!!

bacon-1024x754_zps85120231.jpg
    From what I've seen you always bring home the bacon ED:drinker:
    Congrats once again on your epic progress.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I am loving the bacon pics! :drinker:

It's easy to eat more than 1200 in a "healthy" way. Avocados, nut butters, cheese, nuts, dried fruit, etc.
  • TimElwis
    Options
    th_Toilet_Dive-flush.gif
    Picture+016.gif

hahhaha
  • TimElwis
    Options
    I am loving the bacon pics! :drinker:

It's easy to eat more than 1200 in a "healthy" way. Avocados, nut butters, cheese, nuts, dried fruit, etc.

And eating bacon ;D