MFP Friend You Deleted First

Options

Replies

• beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Why would you delete a friend? Why not just not add them in the first place? Some peoples eggos..

Mmmm...eggos with butter and syrup..

Now i'm hungry, thanks!
  • spunk_master_flex
    Options
    Why would you delete a friend? Why not just not add them in the first place? Some peoples eggos..

LEGGO MY EGGO, GYM BAG!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I never delete anyone. I am a terrible attention wh@re who bases my existence on how funny my FL tells me I am everyday.....
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Things happen after you've added them. You'll see.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I never delete anyone. I am a terrible attention wh@re who bases my existence on how funny my FL tells me I am everyday.....

you're not funny.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I can't even remember the last person I deleted, let alone the first...
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    It was either the one who cleaned every day and called it exercise or the one who never logged in!!
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    I like to think I was deleted A LOT.

Like...when you accept my friend request, your grass dies.

I will never delete you! You are stuck with me!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options

You haven't made me laugh in months. Since you last quoted "Slapshot".
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. But I was deleted yesterday because I changed to this profile pic. Guess he didn't like my sexy face. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    My ex-husband. I am pretty sure I have been deleted a few times but I also went M.I.A for awhile.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    I don't recall the 1st, but 1 sticks to mind, his name was Topsking or something like that. He pretty much said women aren't equal to men, very sexist, deleted!

Edited to add: a recent creep that was briefly on my FL sent me a PM saying he'd "like to do me doggy" ummm creep, deleted as well! Forget what that creeps name was

What's wrong with doggy??

Nothing @ all, I @ least require your 1st name

Hi, I am John

My soon to be ex husbands name is Jon, he's a douche, think I'll pass :p

Howdy. My name ISN'T John. Or Jon. Or Juan. Or Johann. Or any other incarnation. How YOU doin?
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

Mmmm...eggos with butter and syrup..

Now i'm hungry, thanks!

DAMMIT. Beat me to it.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

You haven't made me laugh in months. Since you last quoted "Slapshot".

I'm gonna flash 'em, Joe......
  • Dugleik
    Dugleik Posts: 125
    Options

I accepted a friend request from someone who sounded like a sane person from what she wrote in the request. Turns out she's one of those 600 calories a day people and her entire friend list was filled with other 600 calories a day people and me. She got deleted pretty fast, I haven't heard from her since.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

I am shocked that you cannot fathom deleting a friend for a leggitimate raisin.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

I am shocked that you cannot fathom deleting a friend for a leggitimate raisin.

*dying*
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Ive deleted so many.
    For not logging in.
    For deactivating.
    For annoying me.
    For being incredibly obnoxious in the forums.
    For being so dramatic.
    For having ED tendencies - don't need triggerd kthnx
    For no interaction
    Etc
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. But I was deleted yesterday because I changed to this profile pic. Guess he didn't like my sexy face. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You look fine; except for the one ear...but most people will not notice
  • kab06753
    Options
    It was either the one who cleaned every day and called it exercise or the one who never logged in!!

What if cleaning is part of their job, and so they literally are cleaning everyday, and also logging the exercise from going to the gym daily?

(It wasn't me, I'm just asking.)