Replies

• Jsphine
    Jsphine Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I needed this! Thank you~! :)
  • lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    Happy Hump day, you’re almost to your weekend!!!! Stay FOCUSED AND PUSH THROUGH YOUR WORKOUTS!!!!!!
  • kwilson527
    kwilson527 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good habits are as addictive as bad habits, but much more rewarding.
  • kwilson527
    kwilson527 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If you want a different result, make a different choice.
  • positive2015
    positive2015 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yes to workout today.
  • lijsda1
    Options
    YOU are going to do great things today!!!! YOU will inspire someone without even knowing it, you never know who is watching or paying attention!!!! FOCUS, DETERMINATION, DEDICATION, changes lives!!!!!
  • Jsphine
    Jsphine Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i AM making healthy choices today~
  • lijsda1
    Options
    It is Friday, congratulations on making it through another week!!! Keep pushing play, stay focused, and get that WORKOUT IN!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Whatever you're facing today, keep GOING. Keep MOVING. Keep HOPING. Keep PRESSING ON. There is VICTORY on the other side!
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Wow!:laugh: I am so glad I found this!!!! Thank you so much! Your words have pushed e into the mindset that I should be in on this first day of February!!! :drinker:
  • JohnsElan
    Options
    Sweat is just fat crying.
  • GEMMA_2014
    Options
    I BELIEVE THAT

GOD IS A GOD OF SECOND CHANCES

GOD GIVES US A SECOND CHANCE EVERY DAY

TO BE

INTELLIGENT
    FUN
    KIND
    AND HELPFUL.

USE YOUR SECOND CHANCE TODAY

BY MAKING INTELLIGENT CHOICES ABOUT FOOD AND EXERCISE

HAVING SOME FUN AND INVITING OTHERS TO HAVE FUN WITH YOU

BEING KIND TO YOURSELF SO YOU KNOW HOW TO BE KIND TO OTHERS

HELPING YOURSELF SO YOU KNOW HOW TO BE HELPFUL TO OTHERS
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Have an awesome day, Push through that workout, and know its going to get better!!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    It's a great Monday morning!!! Whatever you do today, don't dwell on yesterday, but push yourself harder today!!! Think you can do that? I KNOW YOU CAN, DIG DEEP
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Every day you take a step forward in the right direction towards a healthier life, is a day gained with loved ones!!!! Don't let tomorrow never come, GET MOVING TODAY!!!!!!I
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Are you mentally prepared for today, have you thought about what needs to be done? Have you thought about what it's going to take, mentally and physically? GOOD, now get moving. Happy Wednesday!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Today isn't the day to skip. That little voice in your head that's telling you to, is fixing to get the best workout of the week!!!!! Push Through, I'm with you all the way!!!!!!
  • VoyageurDesBrumes
    Options
    You need to be in my friends list to shout motivation at me. Anyone want to do that?! Hahahaha. I need the voice in my head to not be telling me to eat that candy my boyfriend bought... Lol.
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Your biggest challenge isn’t someone else. It’s the ache in your legs and the voice inside that yells can’t, but don’t listen. You just push harder and then you hear the voice whisper CAN and you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the person you really are.

YES!!!
  • mlauraa
    mlauraa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    YOU, are doing amazing things to your body, you may not see it yet, but the results are coming!!!! Stay FOCUSED, keep pushing, and FEEL GOOD!!!!!!!

Love this :heart: