5'8-5'11 women before/after pics?

Options

Replies

• hellzak
    hellzak Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and currently at 200.4lbs! Heaviest i've ever been:( My goal is 165-160. I really like my body at that weight. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want to help motivate each other.
  • spacelump
    spacelump Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" 166 pounds and have been considering myself a "rollie pollie ollie". (My code phrase for calling myself fat). A shame, right? What I loved about this thread is how I get to see women around my height's stats and pictures. It's so easy to look at you all and see how beautiful and non-fat you are. Makes me reconsider my self perception.

You're all gorgeous. Please don't forget it. And, congrats on all your hard work!
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'. Before - 213 was my highest known weight. I was a size 18. After - 155, size 6. Currently 160, size 8. Working on losing a few lbs then trying to figure out maintenance.
    32479585_5564.jpg
  • WoodlarkEm
    WoodlarkEm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5' 10" and lurking for inspiration. Amazing transformations ladies! Bravo!!
  • chandra2802
    chandra2802 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i have only been on mfp for about 3 weeks.. and these pics give me motivation.. i see myself in so many of the before fotos.. and cant wait till i can post my weight loss pics. Thank you all for sharing. your all an inspiration to us girls that were always told.. its ok you just have a large frame. again.. thank you!!!
  • Annalisa_87
    Annalisa_87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    some really motivating pictures on here. I feel inspired already.
  • mormas
    mormas Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • trevnem
    trevnem Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    BUMP! You guys rock! these are amazing transformations!
  • hellzak
    hellzak Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • baptistforlife
    Options
    bump
  • rachaellodemer
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    This thread is AWESOME! I am so proud of all of you , I know that it took a ton of work and dedication to get to where you are now. I am 5' 8" and my highest was 317, I am currently at 294 so al ong way to go but I will get there. Thank you all for insiring those fo us who are just beginning.
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Jen... you've already seen my before/after shot, but I'll share it again for others participating in this thread.

I'm just a hair under 5'9" and currently weigh 136 lbs. I suppose I have a mixed frame - my shoulders, pelvis and ribcage are all spacious and would lead you to believe that I have a large frame. But my ankles, elbows and wrists are all quite delicate/tiny and fit within the measurements of a small frame. So, who knows...

In the 'after' photo below, I weighed about nine more pounds than I do now.

7161819898_5428539ab8.jpg

You look amazing! Awesome job!! :) Oh and holy crap! Has anybody else told you that you look like Robin from How I Met Your Mother in your profile picture?! WOW!
  • Jennlc033
    Jennlc033 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • bridgeydidge8
    bridgeydidge8 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is such a fantastic thread!!! it's so great to see women my height looking fit and slim! I have always been told i look smaller than i really am because of my height (5'10.5), and luckily i carry my weight all over. But the last time i gained weight it went straight to my arms and belly, now its definitely noticeable and tipping the scales at 89Kgs (196pounds) is just plain unhealthy!

I'm so inspired by these stories and really feel that i can finally get my weight down!

Thanks so much for sharing! also if anyone is looking for friends to add for support feel free to add me :)
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Bump. I actually have some photos to share but do not know how to. I am 5'10.

Starting weight: 196lbs
    Current weight: 137.8lbs
    Goal Weight: 125-130
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I too think i am built this way. I am 137.8 and still in 9/10 pants. I have the love handles and lower belly that i fight with though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!