Replies

• Janina1987
    Janina1987 Posts: 92
    Options
    Bump
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Your a knock out, you look like your a 2 maybe 110lbs cant believe your weight change
  • MarianneC93
    MarianneC93 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    WOW. I'm 5ft10 and I am loving all of you inspirational people. You are keeping me going!
  • mfreeman0921
    mfreeman0921 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11" Once I hit my first goal of 174 at the end of August I will post a progress pic on here too! Congrats to all of you for coming so far! Please feel free to add me. I can always use more motivation and I love motivating others as well!!
  • catholiccoug
    catholiccoug Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'd love to look like your "before" shot even! :) Thanks for sharing and the inspiration!
  • catholiccoug
    catholiccoug Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this thread! I'm 6' 1" so I hope I can still qualify simply as being a really tall woman. I'm just starting so I don't have progress pics yet, but I look forward to seeing everyone else's!
  • S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    And beautiful no matter the size. Love your hair and smile.
    Jen... you've already seen my before/after shot, but I'll share it again for others participating in this thread.

I'm just a hair under 5'9" and currently weigh 136 lbs. I suppose I have a mixed frame - my shoulders, pelvis and ribcage are all spacious and would lead you to believe that I have a large frame. But my ankles, elbows and wrists are all quite delicate/tiny and fit within the measurements of a small frame. So, who knows...

In the 'after' photo below, I weighed about nine more pounds than I do now.

7161819898_5428539ab8.jpg
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    5'8 127lb:
    I don't have any befores so this is about as close to before/after as it gets (140 left I I think)
    541918_10152423131045607_588867390_n.jpg
    Yesterday:
    430074_10152943543150607_718921150_n.jpg
  • chica2sassy
    chica2sassy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 6' tall and I am loving to see all of these beautiful tall women in one place! This is great! I need to upload more pictures to MFP, as I am relatively new. At one time, I weighed 300lbs. I was able to lose the weight to reach 190. As I have been heavy my whole life, usually weighing between 280-300, 190 felt nice! I was probably not as toned as I could have been but I felt good about myself.

I have now lost one bad habit and replaced it with another. I stopped smoking about two years ago, and I began to let my old, bad eating habits return. I moved to a new city. I fell in love with a man that enjoys his meals. All of that equals 85lbs that I am now tired of carrying. So, the journey begins, the 85lbs has to go, and I have been inspired by all of the wonderful stories on this post. It is my hope I can return here in the future with my own pics and success.

Thank you ladies for sharing!
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    my profile pic 5'8 goal right now be in onederland. then Ill go from there
  • bridgeydidge8
    bridgeydidge8 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This thread is Awesome!
    What fantastic changes you have all made! I can't wait to be able to post my before and after photos :happy:

I'm 5'10 and started at 189 pounds currently 182 and my goal is 160 and hopefully i can get there by October for my birthday.

Thanks for the motivation!
  • dobermomof3
    Options
    I am 5'10" my heaviest was 233 and today I am 208 and my lightest was 138. I am working hard to be at 160 for Christmas!
  • busymomathome
    busymomathome Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm lurking this thread too. It's great to get an idea of what my ultimate goal should be. I've been overweight since high school. so having never been at my ideal weight and adult height, I have no idea where to set my goal. I'm 5'10" started at 206 and originally thought I'd be happy around 175, but I'm thinking I'll need to revise that down to about 160. I'm 184 right now and definitely see at least another 20 lbs that need to go. It's tough for us tall girls. We have to lose a lot of weight before it makes a difference visually. Great motivation, and I hope I'll be able to post my own before and afters by year's end.
  • mschelle
    mschelle Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • JulieBGoood
    JulieBGoood Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8, my profile pic shows a 82 lbs loss :)
  • MoganHorse
    MoganHorse Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9.5 and apparently small framed when using the wrist/elbow measurement test... but I have pretty wide hips and shoulders so I dunno how accurate it is!! I started at about 184lbs (wearing UK 16) and I'm now at 154lbs (UK 12), currently heavy lifting and trying to reduce my body fat as I'm still pretty wobbly and have a flabby lower belly :( I want my true "after" picture to be in a bikini.. hopefully by the summer!!

Before 184lbs:
    STH70589_zpse0b43f63.jpg
    During 154lbs:
    DSCF0545_zps265ddaf1.jpg

Congrats! You are stunning and that dress is adorable! Same stats, very inspiring!
  • zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10.5" and this thread is a huge motivation for me! It can be discouraging to see before and after photos of shorter people who've lost 30 lbs with a massively noticeable difference in body shape, when I have to lose a good 50 + lbs for the same results. (Nothing against shorter people, I know you have your own set of challenges in regards to carrying extra weight)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!