katetaylor999 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Meh...not bad... :wink: :laugh:

Seriously though, well done - bloody good job :bigsmile:
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Well done.

Didn't read the whole thread (and couldn't creep your diary, it's closed) so sorry if it's been asked before but, how many hours a week work is that and are you doing full body or splits and what kind of conditioning?

You're my new hero.
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Well done.

Didn't read the whole thread (and couldn't creep your diary, it's closed) so sorry if it's been asked before but, how many hours a week work is that and are you doing full body or splits and what kind of conditioning?

You're my new hero.

It's really all over the place and has been for awhile. It's either splits or 5 days a week 1 body part a day. Right now it's 1 bodypart a day but then again last night I did chest/tri's so! But NORMALLY .. standard will look something like:

M - arms (bi/tris)
    T - shoulders
    W - legs
    T - cardio only
    F - back
    S - chest
    S - cardio only

Then I try and get in cardio any time after my workouts as much as I can. I'd say my standard workouts range from 40-60 minutes for resistance training and 30-60 minutes cardio. On cardio only days, I always shoot for 60 minutes.
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Congratulations amazing progress :)
  • edwardkim85
    edwardkim85 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    A lot of people 'lose' fat and get to the ideal weight but still look soft, but you dropped and put on great muscle mass... best I've seen so far gj!
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Holy crap you look amazing Congrats!!
  • kayveebee7
    kayveebee7 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Proof that we all have the same 24 hours in a day! Congrats!

You just said a mouthful here! Awesome!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Love the transformation :drinker: Thanks for sharing!
  • littlebutlean
    Options
    A lot of people 'lose' fat and get to the ideal weight but still look soft, but you dropped and put on great muscle mass... best I've seen so far gj!

Thanks (bump!) :glasses:
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Fabulous transformation!!!you look amazing:)
  • lmmo1977
    Options
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Incredible transformation - congratulations!!!
  • SandraD1424
    SandraD1424 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Proof that we all have the same 24 hours in a day! Congrats!

this! We do all have the same hours. You look great btw
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Awesome transformation and way to be there for your family! ; )
  • dominiqueruns
    dominiqueruns Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I echo some of the other comments on here - what an incredible transformation!! You really don't look like the same person at all!! Well done!
  • dmt4641
    dmt4641 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! Thanks for sharing.
  • levy000
    Options
    AMAZING RESULTS!
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Bump, great job! and to show people that this doesn't happen overnight! It's a lifestyle change, and takes time, dedication, and hard work.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Holy moly dude. A standing ovation for you!! And no loose skin anywhere, eh? Good job!
  • littlebutlean
    Options
    Holy moly dude. A standing ovation for you!! And no loose skin anywhere, eh? Good job!

There is SOME loose skin but it's pretty minimal when standing. I posted about it on page 5! Sorry can't figure out how to link to specific posts. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!