Call Me Crazy... But I Want MFP Female Role Models!

Options

Replies

• Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    my female role models as far as fitness and working their tales off (most of mine work their *kitten* off every day) - but sparklez, Little_miss and melb_alex are pretty consistent with some nice burns/diet and the first two have lost like a combined 260 lbs
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I love all my ladies. The very first ones to inspire me this time last year were:

Sarauk2sf
    The_Dizzle (who has a different name now)
    Fivethreeone (different name back then)
    MoreBean13
    Crankstr (different name now)

Like I said, all my girls are *kitten* kickers. There are some others I'm not pals with that are equally as awesome (usmcmp, quadgasm... I'm talkin to you)

I want to second this as these girls really inspired me to start lifting last year, and continue to inspire me to carry on. i also want to add in Otterluv, NZ-Deeva, Mirey, Yoovie, Achyra and many others.

Wonderful MFP ladies I salute you xxxxxx
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I find inspiration on my list every day.. and I love all my ladies on there... they all rock it.. and they are all super supportive. but props to three..

Wobbspsfl- She brings it everyday.. and is a champion.. she works so hard, often against the grain and time and time again i admire her
    MB positif- She has dealt with some tough things in life, she always has great advice.. and she often go againt the current, which i love
    Bellairon- people can shoot her down, but she keeps rising up, shes super likable, works hard, is an awesome mom to a busy household and STILL pulls in out of her to keep it real.

These are JUST three ... there are so many more.. ( honestly i could prob write something about each and every female on my list.. and if those women want that.. PM me.. I got something for you all .. you all Rock)

geez.. i need to list them all

i got to say.. i love my entire list.

Oh my Lish! After the week I've been having, reading that brought some serious tears to my eyes! :heart: love you doll!

For every single lady on my friends list - you inspire me every single day to keep fighting, to never ever give up. You all lift me up far more than I can ever say, and thank you so much.
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I find inspiration on my list every day.. and I love all my ladies on there... they all rock it.. and they are all super supportive. but props to three..

Wobbspsfl- She brings it everyday.. and is a champion.. she works so hard, often against the grain and time and time again i admire her
    MB positif- She has dealt with some tough things in life, she always has great advice.. and she often go againt the current, which i love
    Bellairon- people can shoot her down, but she keeps rising up, shes super likable, works hard, is an awesome mom to a busy household and STILL pulls in out of her to keep it real.

These are JUST three ... there are so many more.. ( honestly i could prob write something about each and every female on my list.. and if those women want that.. PM me.. I got something for you all .. you all Rock)

geez.. i need to list them all

i got to say.. i love my entire list.

Oh my Lish! After the week I've been having, reading that brought some serious tears to my eyes! :heart: love you doll!

For every single lady on my friends list - you inspire me every single day to keep fighting, to never ever give up. You all lift me up far more than I can ever say, and thank you so much.

although new additions to my list - wobb and lish you two are definitely motivating with workouts!!
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    EDIT due to mega fail lol.

1) MB (everything that has already been said, and DEM CALVES)
    2) Wobbs (everything that has already been said)
    3) LishLash (you know she has like 5 kids right)
    4) Skimstah (Registered Nurse, Single Mom, and general BAMF)
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I would like to nominate DopeItUp.

Nobody understands matching your lifting belt to your shoes like Dope does!

awshucks.gif
    But Dave promised to match his shoes, belt and gloves when he did the handoff for bench for me at my next meet - and to color co-ordinate them with my purple lifting belt and nerd sox. Sorry Dope, Dave's got you beat.

i-hate-you.gif?w=720
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    A few that come to mind:

Littleladylifter: she isn't that active on forums. She's pretty damn strong and crazy hot :wink:

Sarauk2sf: everyone knows why :smile:

It'scasey: dedicated and a realist. Making great progress.

Salvaje26: I think she benches nearly the same as me!

chocchillimango: former anorexic who is the definition of IIFYM. Super strong tiny lady, loves her KB's and has some AWESOME recipes on her website.

NZDeevaa: after some slight prodding has now competed (onesie and all) in official powerlifting comp and holds an Australian record.

HeidiMightyRaw : I think she was the first female on my FL who I saw bulking

Kerri007: pocket rocket. Very inspirational!

I'll leave it there but there are plenty more. Sorry to those who I missed.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    So many I cant think of them all off the top of my head. Have to go with giving out great advice and helping others and/or just being awesome people.

No particular order.

sarauk2sf
    MireyGal76
    Silvergurl
    usmcmp
    MoreBean13
    JoRocka
    Yoovie
    Achyra
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I :heart: everyone!
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    My whole friends list gets a +99
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    The lovely LishLash <3.
    Emtbabe.

-bit sick, having a hard time remembering names-
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    A few that come to mind:

Littleladylifter: she isn't that active on forums. She's pretty damn strong and crazy hot :wink:

Sarauk2sf: everyone knows why :smile:

It'scasey: dedicated and a realist. Making great progress.

Salvaje26: I think she benches nearly the same as me!

chocchillimango: former anorexic who is the definition of IIFYM. Super strong tiny lady, loves her KB's and has some AWESOME recipes on her website.

NZDeevaa: after some slight prodding has now competed (onesie and all) in official powerlifting comp and holds an Australian record.

HeidiMightyRaw : I think she was the first female on my FL who I saw bulking

Kerri007: pocket rocket. Very inspirational!

I'll leave it there but there are plenty more. Sorry to those who I missed.

Chris, you made me feel like this:

aj-lee-flicks-hair-o.gif

Littleladylifter, Chocchillimango, Sarauk2sf, MoreBean and Otterluv inspire me.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me wish I was a lady.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'm not as active on here as I should be but............I nominate myself!! hahahaah!!

I have over 900 friends, been here since 2008, am a testimonial and lost 135 lbs in 16 months and successfully maintained for 5 years (even through a second pregnancy in 2009 and a nasty divorce).

Do I qualify?? :laugh: :laugh:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I'm not as active on here as I should be but............I nominate myself!! hahahaah!!

I have over 900 friends, been here since 2008, am a testimonial and lost 135 lbs in 16 months and successfully maintained for 5 years (even through a second pregnancy in 2009 and a nasty divorce).

No. :laugh:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

-rolls out red carpet-

ABSOLUTELY!
  • emtbabe326
    Options
    Krysten
    Heather
    Emma
    Emma Mae
    Jess
    Kelly
    Mia
    Christine
    Ariel
    Allison
    Amber
    Ashley
    Cynthia
    Stephanie
    Beth
    Charlene
    Christina
    Shannon
    Robyn
    Elisabeth
    Mary
    Bri
    Amy
    Rachel
    Candice
    Carly
    Tiffany
    Kat
    Fiora
    Ada
    Christi
    Cassandra
    Julie (Jules)
    Lynette
    Lora
    Windy (wendy)
    dana
    Alia
    Destiny
    Dizzie
    Ellie
    Emily
    Paige
    Kim
    Sarah
    Gemma
    Jen
    Liz
    Liane
    Heather
    Dawn
    Kelly
    Holly
    Jo
    Roj
    Michelle
    Bryn
    Krista
    Bry
    Sandra
    Iwona
    Jenna
    Sheri
    Julie
    Julie
    Julie (why yes there are 3 julies in a row on my list, so if you're thinking hey is he talking about me??? yes, I am)
    Katie
    Kelley
    Fae
    Amy
    Karen
    Krys
    Melissa
    Dani
    Laura
    Laura
    Heather
    Lanie
    Kari
    Brooke
    Nichole
    Angie
    Marnie
    Alicia
    Mary Beth
    Melynda
    Maria
    Michele
    Michelle
    Miranda
    Sandy
    Melissa
    Jessica
    Jamie
    Vandy
    Brooke
    Lisa
    Dawn
    Nicole
    Sarah
    Angela
    Colleen
    Clerissa
    Cristina
    Amber
    Sarah
    Jeannine
    Melissa
    Stacy
    Rose
    Sammy
    Sara
    Sarah
    Sarah
    Sara
    Angela
    Jessica
    Shiloe
    Priscilla
    Brigette
    Lauren
    Shae
    Shena
    Tanya
    Rachael
    Laura
    Melissa
    Robin
    Soraya
    Sue
    Patti
    Niki
    Stacy
    Cory Ida
    Kitty
    Hayley
    Brittany
    Cindy
    Jen
    Allie
    Sabrina
    Danielle
    Kathy
    Yanicka
    Bri
    Gisselle
    Colleen

in summary, the women of my FL....\m/
    giphy.gif \m/

I know that Paige is not me-but for remembering all those women-you rule Jerry!:drinker:
    yes Paige that one IS for you *hugzz* \m/

HUG! Love you Jerry!:heart::heart: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Woohoooo!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :tongue:
  • enchromaticc
    enchromaticc Posts: 33 Member
    Options

ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY GURL! *slow clap*

*standing ovation*

*cheers* :drinker:

KUDOS TO YOU! *wipes tears from eyes*
  • TamTastic
    Options

ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY GURL! *slow clap*

*standing ovation*

*cheers* :drinker:

KUDOS TO YOU! *wipes tears from eyes*
    Thank you. I'd like to thank the academy! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:happy: :smooched: