Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 13

Options

Replies

• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'm so down tonight. I know it's part of the week before my TOM and stress from his surgery Wednesday and I just keep breaking down today. That and I've worked out ridiculously hard all week but still stayed the same. Which is a good thing I know but makes me feel like I'm busting my *kitten* for nothing. I'm whining, sorry.
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I will try to work out at least 5 days this week.

I will try not to overeat because I am on vacation and I am visiting tons of family and friends.

I will have a good Thanksgiving in moderation! Portion control!!!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I will keep up my goal to exercise 5 days a week, although my knee is hurting so much at the moment!
    I WILL see the 160s coming into sight, I WILL I WILL I WILL!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling really flushed, and my head and eyes both hurt. I feel like I didn't get any sleep at all last night. I'm trying to be positive but I feel like this is the beginning of whatever sickness has been going around. It's been a looong time since I've been sick. I'm just hoping it waits until this 4 day weekend, because I can't afford to miss any work! Ugh. :sick:
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good job Pin-Ups another week gone!

Welcome to the new girls!

I ended up in bed before 7:00 p.m. with a wicked headache last night, I didn't even eat dinner and woke up this morning at 5:30.

I need to get back on my workout train today. I haven't exercised since Friday!

Have a great day ladies!

Karen
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow week 13 already! Time is flying fast.

Karen and Rach hope you get better soon or at least fend off the bugs going around. It's pretty much the same here.

By next Monday
    I WILL break into the 150s
    I WILL train another 4 days this week.
    I WILL keep away from Starbucks even though it keeps calling out my name when I walk past - it's freezing here and is threatening to snow later this week.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends over the pond!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I didn't weigh-in yesterday because I didn't get a chance to weigh myself before I ate but when I weighed myself this morning I was down to 156. Woot!
  • mamastuck
    Options
    Id absolutely love to join this group!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Id absolutely love to join this group!

Send me your current weight and weigh-in with us every Monday. And come chat all week long. :)
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    I only have one goal this week. To get to work on time. When that happens all of the rest of it just seems to fall into place.

Good luck this week ladies!
  • ttaylortulsa
    ttaylortulsa Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm so down tonight. I know it's part of the week before my TOM and stress from his surgery Wednesday and I just keep breaking down today. That and I've worked out ridiculously hard all week but still stayed the same. Which is a good thing I know but makes me feel like I'm busting my *kitten* for nothing. I'm whining, sorry.

That's what these boards are for - so you can vent or whine or whatever you need to do!

Hope you're feeling a little better today. And sending good prayers that the surgery will be successful and worry-free.

Keep up the hard work, you'll start seeing the benefits of it again soon!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Welcome new Pin-ups!

Happy Tuesday everybody! My TOM is coming, I can feel it.... This week is much too busy to deal with it! Grrrr....

Off to run errands! Have a great day!
  • mamastuck
    Options
    Hi All my name is Tara mommy of 9 kiddos ages 3-13. 5 by birth 4 i have been blessed with! I am currently on day 16 of my no soda challenge. I am on a fitness routine of 3-4-3-4-3-4 miles 6 days a week plus pilates once a week. I am also on a very strict diet! I have lost 17 lbs so far and I look forward to being part of your group:flowerforyou:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I added a blog about the recipe someone wanted. :)

Lost .2lbs when I weighed in this morning. Not much but at least it's going in the right direction again.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Hi All my name is Tara mommy of 9 kiddos ages 3-13. 5 by birth 4 i have been blessed with! I am currently on day 16 of my no soda challenge. I am on a fitness routine of 3-4-3-4-3-4 miles 6 days a week plus pilates once a week. I am also on a very strict diet! I have lost 17 lbs so far and I look forward to being part of your group:flowerforyou:

Welcome to the Pin-ups and great job on your no soda challenge! I started in April and didn't have ANY soda until last month when I was sick and had a sprite, I now only have it *maybe* once every 2weeks and that's rare. I was a 6can +32oz soda drinker a DAY! Yikes! After cutting the soda and upping the water, I felt so much better! Keep it up!!! Also, congrats on the 17lbs lost!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    HOLY MOLY!

So i just randomly checked my BMI, and I am 0.1 point away from no longer being in the obese range. I didn't think I was anywhere near as close as that!!! EEk! This is so exciting, and talk about motivating!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY!

So i just randomly checked my BMI, and I am 0.1 point away from no longer being in the obese range. I didn't think I was anywhere near as close as that!!! EEk! This is so exciting, and talk about motivating!

Yay well done!!! :drinker:
  • malpal0111
    malpal0111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My goals for the week are.......(drumroll please!...)

Walk at least 30 minutes x 6 days
    Do Jillian Michael's Shape Up DVDs 4 days (Still waiting on the 30DS and getting impatient! Hoping it hasn't gotten lost the mail!)
    Drink at least 9 cups of water/day and at least 12 on Sunday (hubby and I will be celebrating Thanksgiving Sunday)
    Log everything that passes over my lips
    Focus on the great things in my life here rather than being depressed about missing out on the holidays at home.
  • js775219
    Options
    HOLY MOLY!

Awesome!
  • mamastuck
    Options
    My goals for the week are.......(drumroll please!...)

Walk at least 30 minutes x 6 days
    Do Jillian Michael's Shape Up DVDs 4 days (Still waiting on the 30DS and getting impatient! Hoping it hasn't gotten lost the mail!)
    Drink at least 9 cups of water/day and at least 12 on Sunday (hubby and I will be celebrating Thanksgiving Sunday)
    Log everything that passes over my lips
    Focus on the great things in my life here rather than being depressed about missing out on the holidays at home.