• Cortx
    Cortx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesome! So proud of you!!

<3
  • coolchange58
    coolchange58 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you for posting this. I appreciate your honesty and am in awe of your success. I am trying to get through the first week of a life style change and it feels daunting.
  • makejesus
    makejesus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow ! Wow! Wow! You look awesome. You are truly an example of what will happen if you stay consistent with both exercise and nutrition.
  • barbarajmeans
    Options
    First congratulations on you accomplishments so far. You are a very determined and committed person and a true inspiration. Have you spoken to a qualified trainer about reducing your cardio now to a couple of days a week and adding some weight training (nothing radical). Lean muscle mass will burn calories and fat faster than cardio and keeps your metabolism up even on the days you don't lift. Just a thought. Best wishes
  • bonzaburns
    bonzaburns Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    OMG! Way to go! It's a hard slog, and hats off to you for your wonderful achievement. You are amazing and an inspiration to us all.
  • ATGsquats
    ATGsquats Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You beast!
  • CountLee
    CountLee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What an incredible accomplishment! You are a true inspiration..
  • nmcginley1017
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me and probably many others. I have started a very similar journey myself and it is people like you and many others that give me the motivation and inspiration I need. Thank you and congrats an your amazing journey.
  • DontWeightForMe
    DontWeightForMe Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm in awe of the determination & strength it took to completely change your health & life. You look amazing!
  • patrickoldenjr2016
    Options
    Awsome job! I am in ahhhhh!!!!:tongue:
  • Oakpinegal
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic and I bet you feel great too! Just joined mfp and I plan to keep going to lose the extra 45 lbs. i have gained in the last 25 years. It just creeps up on you and one will not face reality and do something constructive. Reading your your successful life changing story is really going to help. I wish you continued success.
  • suejo34
    suejo34 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am trying to get Beyonce bodied...LOL!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    W O W !
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    WOAH.

:drinker:
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Amazing :smile: I applaud you, that must've been really hard work, and you've done it, well done :flowerforyou:
  • shannonalgren1
    shannonalgren1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    wow
  • DismissMe
    Options
    you look so good! Congratulations!
  • BrocksMommy
    BrocksMommy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!.....NO other words for that achievment!!! :)
  • Gwen011991
    Options
    Amazing! I feel like my start weight of nearly 300 lbs was impossible to bounce back from without surgery or extreme measures... you've lost more than I weigh all together. You're awesome and your story will surely help me along my journey.
  • dgraboski
    dgraboski Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WOW absolutely amazing! You look like a completely different person. Many congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!