Would you PAY for mfp?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Buttercreamdreams
    Options
    I would pay the users of mfp to be adults and stop reporting profile pics. Totally juvenile.

This...
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I would pay the users of mfp to be adults and stop reporting profile pics. Totally juvenile.

Agreed! >:|
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I remember several years ago I used a web site called calorieking.com and it was free. Now they charge and it's kind of expensive too. I'm just curious if you'd pay to use mfp? Unless it's rediculously over priced I think I would. I've tried a lot of sites and this one seems to be the most supportive and helpful.

Nope. I'm already poor. Besides, I spent a year counting by hand. I did it once, I can do it again. ;)
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'm too dependent on this site to quit it, so yes
  • turtleball
    turtleball Posts: 217 Member
    Options

This...

Agreed! >:|

Wait.. What restrictions on photos? Cause I will really hate it if these profile pics started looking like 2009 myspace.
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    I like it, it's helpful but NO !!! With one reason being that the app constantly messes up especially when you try to scan foods. I could write it down Faster than it takes this thing to record it. Too many other problems ! I guess that's why the app is constantly crashing!