Cookies taste better than skinny feels

Options

Replies

• Dissecti0n
    Options
    Uhh yeah it took you 3.5 years on this site to lose 30 pounds so YES everyone eat tons of cookies so it takes you 4 years to lose all ur weight...Logical

280 days. It says so in my OP. Did you even read it? Or was it just "omg cookies must rage out."

Didn't you say that u have been here 3 years? So you lost no weight in that time

I didn't say that. Might wanna check those user names better.

That said I didn't have weight to lose when I signed up, my original purpose here was to track workouts. I put weight on between 2011 and 2013 while not using MFP. And then I (having not forgot my password) came back when I had weight to lose.

So again. 280 days.

Well when people jump into the middle of the conversation randomly to be ur cosigners who can keep track

I keep track fairly well actually. Different names, avatar, tickers...Not that hard.

Happy person who has been here 3.5 years, lost weight, and is a BAMF or person who has been here a month with a substantial chip on their shoulder about good food/bad food with no progress or success of their own so they try to ruin others?

^^ this person was talking about you being here 3.5 years. Clearly

Which I have. Because I signed up to track workouts, not to lose weight. Not everyone who signs up does so to lose weight. My account has been active since 2010. I lost nearly 30 pounds in 280 days. These statements at both true and in no way work against each other.

Just like I have been here since March 2011 but lost ALL my weight before that -- by like a decade. So it looks like I lost 30 pounds in 3 years, but in reality have been maintaining eating all the darn cookies I want for 10 flipping years.

But no, let's listen to the person can can't remember their password. Ok.

NOW COOKIES.

So you are saying you eat ALL the cookies you want and still maintain. Ok sure

If all she wants fits her calories, then yeah.

Oh are you her

Lol... No, I just know the correct answer.

Calories in calories out be more generic and run along
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Having an unhealthy relationship with food is the problem. Doing the bare minimum to lose half a pound a week or less takes almost no work but cutting out a little bit of calories. Moderation is key but if you are addicted to sugar thats not a good thing.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLR60G_FAeYJuQCxHlAyuxX33YYotMEhILDW2cvbWnt-paJcZTbcI09g

Hey that 1200 calorie cheese cake from the cheesecake factory taste better than skinny feels and so does that venti caramel latte that is 800 calories from starbucks I could get daily. She doesn't mention eating 1 or 2 cookies a day, its a huge plate of cookies. I dont see how this topic can be encouraging. EVERYTHING taste better than skinny feels, I would like to drink a gallon of chocolate milk..Its kinda like a "no ****" thing.

How about a topic regarding how no food is worth the deterioration of ur health

If you think I fit a whole plate of cookies into a 1700-1900 a day calorie goal...well you must eat crappy cookies. Whomp whomp.

If you want to discuss something else I suggest you go start a thread about it. This one is about cookies.

Im sorry those cookies dont look all that great. No cookie is worth someones health. Who even wants one or two cookies anyways. Then you have dozens of cookies sitting in ur kitchen while you are trying to lose weight? Yes makes perfect sense.

Don't put other people down because you lack the willpower to eat only 1-2 cookies. It's not the cookie ruining someone's health.

Everyone wants to talk about this whole will power thing. Hmm how does that work since most people here are obese? Other than all those ED people and fitness freaks who aren't smart enough to find a bodybuilding forum. So if I loved sitting around and snacking why would I keep those same foods lying around my house? If I love soda and sugar why would I have the temptation right in my cabinet? No one got this way eating 1 cookie. I use will power when I go grocery shopping and dont pick out foods that are highly processed and have tons of sugar/carbs. That is where the will power actually lies.

Wow.

You realize this is myFITNESSpal, right? We "fitness freaks" have just as much right to be here as anyone else.

And I personally find it empowering to learn how to be a healthy weight without cutting all calorie dense foods out of my life. This is the kind of success story that made me feel like I could succeed at this for the long haul when I first joined this site. Different methods and different success stories will work for different people. There's nothing wrong with that.

Clearly this is a place only for weight loss. Which is why we have a section for maintaining weight, gaining weight, and (holy crap) one for fitness as well.
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Two of my favorite things: cookies and power lifting! You go sister! :drinker: And share those whoopee pies!
  • Achrya
    Options
    Two of my favorite things: cookies and power lifting! You go sister! :drinker: And share those whoopee pies!

I always share my baked delights.

And there is nothing better than some cookie dough after a good lift. That's right, I don't even bake it sometimes.

I'm a rebel
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Having an unhealthy relationship with food is the problem. Doing the bare minimum to lose half a pound a week or less takes almost no work but cutting out a little bit of calories. Moderation is key but if you are addicted to sugar thats not a good thing.

Hey that 1200 calorie cheese cake from the cheesecake factory taste better than skinny feels and so does that venti caramel latte that is 800 calories from starbucks I could get daily. She doesn't mention eating 1 or 2 cookies a day, its a huge plate of cookies. I dont see how this topic can be encouraging. EVERYTHING taste better than skinny feels, I would like to drink a gallon of chocolate milk..Its kinda like a "no ****" thing.

If you think I fit a whole plate of cookies into a 1700-1900 a day calorie goal...well you must eat crappy cookies. Whomp whomp.

If you want to discuss something else I suggest you go start a thread about it. This one is about cookies.

Im sorry those cookies dont look all that great. No cookie is worth someones health. Who even wants one or two cookies anyways. Then you have dozens of cookies sitting in ur kitchen while you are trying to lose weight? Yes makes perfect sense.

Don't put other people down because you lack the willpower to eat only 1-2 cookies. It's not the cookie ruining someone's health.

Everyone wants to talk about this whole will power thing. Hmm how does that work since most people here are obese? Other than all those ED people and fitness freaks who aren't smart enough to find a bodybuilding forum. So if I loved sitting around and snacking why would I keep those same foods lying around my house? If I love soda and sugar why would I have the temptation right in my cabinet? No one got this way eating 1 cookie. I use will power when I go grocery shopping and dont pick out foods that are highly processed and have tons of sugar/carbs. That is where the will power actually lies.

Wow.

You realize this is myFITNESSpal, right? We "fitness freaks" have just as much right to be here as anyone else.

And I personally find it empowering to learn how to be a healthy weight without cutting all calorie dense foods out of my life. This is the kind of success story that made me feel like I could succeed at this for the long haul when I first joined this site. Different methods and different success stories will work for different people. There's nothing wrong with that.

Clearly this is a place only for weight loss. Which is why we have a section for maintaining weight, gaining weight, and (holy crap) one for fitness as well.

Notice that all of the cookie lovers on this thread, well, aren't obese. Lol.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options

So because you lack willpower or discipline, or the ability to plan your food, no one else has the ability to do it?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Wow.

Shhhhh, you are ruining the logic of somebody who struggles to logic.

And remember passwords.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

Calories in calories out be more generic and run along

Yep. Calories in, calories out, cookies included in my calories and I'm not one bit sorry.
    And the carbs & sugar in the cookies give me energy to run and think clearly.

Have a wonderful evening, you happy, happy individual.
    debbie-downer.png]
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

I always share my baked delights.

And there is nothing better than some cookie dough after a good lift. That's right, I don't even bake it sometimes.

I'm a rebel

OMG, isn't that illegal? If the heart disease doesn't get you, the police will!
  • likitisplit
    Options
    Uhh yeah it took you 3.5 years on this site to lose 30 pounds so YES everyone eat tons of cookies so it takes you 4 years to lose all ur weight...Logical

280 days. It says so in my OP. Did you even read it? Or was it just "omg cookies must rage out."

Didn't you say that u have been here 3 years? So you lost no weight in that time

That said I didn't have weight to lose when I signed up, my original purpose here was to track workouts. I put weight on between 2011 and 2013 while not using MFP. And then I (having not forgot my password) came back when I had weight to lose.

So again. 280 days.

Well when people jump into the middle of the conversation randomly to be ur cosigners who can keep track

I keep track fairly well actually. Different names, avatar, tickers...Not that hard.

Happy person who has been here 3.5 years, lost weight, and is a BAMF or person who has been here a month with a substantial chip on their shoulder about good food/bad food with no progress or success of their own so they try to ruin others?

Which I have. Because I signed up to track workouts, not to lose weight. Not everyone who signs up does so to lose weight. My account has been active since 2010. I lost nearly 30 pounds in 280 days. These statements at both true and in no way work against each other.

Just like I have been here since March 2011 but lost ALL my weight before that -- by like a decade. So it looks like I lost 30 pounds in 3 years, but in reality have been maintaining eating all the darn cookies I want for 10 flipping years.

NOW COOKIES.

If all she wants fits her calories, then yeah.

That's how I do it. My 4-year-old is a healthy weight for her height and she gets all the cake she wants. Also, all the blueberries, chicken, brocolli, bananas, grapes, corn, green beans and milk that she wants.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options

Wow.

And remember passwords.

THERE'S MY PROBLEM!

I don't love cookies enough. THATS WHY I'M FAT *wail*
  • loconnor466
    loconnor466 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Wow, looks like this post derailed since I first read it. I also found OP an inspiring success story, not to mention that it was funny, witty and very truthful.

BTW saw a recipe posted on here this afternoon for Bacon Bourbon Chocolate Chunk Cookies. mmmmmmmmmm bacon:wink:
  • likitisplit
    Options

Wow.

And remember passwords.

THERE'S MY PROBLEM!

I don't love cookies enough. THATS WHY I'M FAT *wail*

Hey, I got fat Undereating and binging and then overeating. There's all kinds of strategies.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

So again. 280 days.

NOW COOKIES.

Yes, that is what I am telling you. I have maintained my weight loss for 10+ years eating as many cookies as I felt like eating.
  • likitisplit
    Options

So because you lack willpower or discipline, or the ability to plan your food, no one else has the ability to do it?

Also heart disease.
  • Achrya
    Options
    Wow, looks like this post derailed since I first read it. I also found OP an inspiring success story, not to mention that it was funny, witty and very truthful.

BTW saw a recipe posted on here this afternoon for Bacon Bourbon Chocolate Chunk Cookies. mmmmmmmmmm bacon:wink:

People are always raining on the parades of those leas uptight than they themselves are. Truth.

I say the bacon cookies. I copied the recipe to use for some manner of special occasion. Not sure what yet though...
  • Achrya
    Options

Also heart disease.

I'm eating gelato tonight so I'm safe from the heart disease right?
  • fificrazy
    Options

Wow.

Whoa... all of this, over a couple of cookies!? Well, I think it's time I introduce myself!
    Hi, I eat twice as much sugar as I should every day (literally. twice.) and I maintain a BMI of 18 without restriction whatsoever. Not to mention, my labs test perfectly. A year ago when I set out to gain weight, I discovered the secret isn't technically what you eat- because I was eating the crappiest of crap food with the belief I could magically wake up 10 lbs heavier in the morning, and that never happened- no, what I discovered was it's in the quantity and frequency. That's it. Going against your natural hunger cues. When you set out to get a brain buzz, that's when you gain. Sometimes you overeat in quantity, sometimes you eat too much consecutively. But sugar alone doesn't cause weight gain. I can PERSONALLY vouch for this. Which is why I've even decided to join so I can make sure that- despite my sugar laden diet- I don't lose the weight I've put on since it takes a conscientious effort for me to keep my weight up.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

People are always raining on the parades of those leas uptight than they themselves are. Truth.

I say the bacon cookies. I copied the recipe to use for some manner of special occasion. Not sure what yet though...

Bacon?! Now that will make gain weight and die of heart disease.
  • lovebig30
    lovebig30 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    great story ! love me cookies and weight lifting! love making eggless cookie dough with different additions for snacks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!