tattoo argument with spouse

Options

Replies

• just_Jennie1
    Options
    Yes my GF is 18.

Has amazing sex appeal. Probably could get any guy she wants.

Loves my alpha swag. Loves how I make her MINE.

So do you choose young girls specifically because you know that someone your age or older would laugh in your face?

I'm seriously trying to picture your scrawny little *kitten* trying to dominate someone and it's just making me laugh.

His limit is 19 according to another thread. Because 15-19 year olds know themselves and haven't been ruined.

If that's the age range then he'd best be careful. It'd be horrible if he had to stay away from schools.
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Listen to your husband and hopefully he will be your only one.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1952 called...

^This :D
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    My Life Motto has always been: LIVE FOR ME, I don't ask people what I can or can't do with my body.

I love all 14 tattoo's that I have, and each has a special or specific meaning to ME, no one has to "get them" or "understand" them, because they are for myself and how I like to personally look.

Now all that said, I probably wouldn't randomly go get one when I am drunk! just sayin' :)

ITT

1) Girls defending LIVE FOR ME as their motto

2) Ppl attack me for being self-centered narcissist

Dude we all know you prefer young girls who haven't fully formed a sense of self yet. That's great. Really.

Yes my GF is 18.

Has amazing sex appeal. Probably could get any guy she wants.

Loves my alpha swag. Loves how I make her MINE.

You must be a sex jedi to impress an 18 year old girl.
    I bet she's totally into the videos you post of yourself dancing in tiny panties with a towel on your head. I heard thats what gets girls HOT nowadays.

Guaranteed my gf is a lot harder to impress than some loose feminist with tattoos on Tinder who is around my age and I could probably bag after a couple drinks at her local bar.

It took me like 2 months just to get her to go on out with me to the movies lol.

And my age is almost a deal breaker if its not for my beauty overcompensating.

Its not like any of your husbands could ever get with someone like her lol so what is your point? Trying to add value to yourself by making young girls seem easy to get? Actually they are the most difficult since they can choose anyone at will since they are young and in their prime.

Yes she likes my videos because it shows I know how to move and be entertaining on camera and be watchable. A modern talent lots of young people admire.

I coulda been a pop star.

Please make a video of you singing and upload it.

For all your adoring fans.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Yes she likes my videos because it shows I know how to move and be entertaining on camera and be watchable. A modern talent lots of young people admire.

I'm sure her vast knowledge and life experience make her a discerning critic.
  • rml_16
    Options
    Its not like any of your husbands could ever get with someone like her lol so what is your point?

I assume you mean what she looks like and nothing else of any importnace. My fiance wouldn't want her, though, no matter what she looks like. He prefers women.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options

Please make a video of you singing and upload it.

For all your adoring fans.

....you added an 's'
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    Guaranteed my gf is a lot harder to impress than some loose feminist with tattoos on Tinder who is around my age and I could probably bag after a couple drinks at her local bar.

So you had to lure her with puppies into your van because the candy didn't work?
  • Jazz_Hands
    Jazz_Hands Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What's with all of this alpha *kitten* I keep hearing/seeing lately? Is this pick-up artist BS?
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

It took me like 2 months just to get her to go on out with me to the movies lol.

Its not like any of your husbands could ever get with someone like her lol so what is your point? Trying to add value to yourself by making young girls seem easy to get? Actually they are the most difficult since they can choose anyone at will since they are young and in their prime.

LOL. My husband is 41. So no. He's not going to "get with" 18 year olds (although I do noticed a lot of younger women checking him out, which is um, a bit concerning).

Some day you'll be 41 too. What's going to happen then? You still going to try for teenagers?
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Guaranteed my gf is a lot harder to impress than some loose feminist with tattoos on Tinder who is around my age and I could probably bag after a couple drinks at her local bar. (You know how well a Dark Triad can mask their evil so haha)

Thank you. Thank you so very much for providing such entertainment today. I haven't laughed this hard in a while. I also can't wait to go home to my grown man. Jebus, how I do NOT miss stupid young boys. No amount of pretty makes up for idiocy.

This one's for you brah.

AmericanPsycho-ChasinDaWhore.gif
  • rml_16
    Options
    What's with all of this alpha *kitten* I keep hearing/seeing lately? Is this pick-up artist BS?
    Yes. And apparently 50 Shades of Grey is the latest manual.
  • rml_16
    Options
    LOL. My husband is 41. So no. He's not going to "get with" 18 year olds (although I do noticed a lot of younger women checking him out, which is um, a bit concerning).

When I was 19, my SO was 35. I wouldn't have given NB a second glance. I preferred men even back then.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Uuugg. fighting with the husband over as yet non-existent tattoo = really dumb argument!!!
    So what if I'm honest and like the fact 90% of the people I know won't see my tattoo coming. I'm still getting it for me. It Doesn't mean I can't enjoy just a little shock value...right?
    He said its a life changing thing. I can't possibly know what its like. That set me off! Oh really!?! like, altering my body beyond recognition to have a child??? that kind of life altering thing??? Lets see...Choosing a piece of art versus my body conforming to accommodate a child... yep I'll take the 100% my choice art work thanks.
    Really I only had 3 beers lol.
    I suppose you need to decide what is more important to you.
    Your husband or your tattoo.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Maybe he should listen to his wife's wants since hopefully she will be his only one.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

When I was 19, my SO was 35. I wouldn't have given NB a second glance. I preferred men even back then.

What are your thoughts on Howard Stern?

Is he hot? he's a Man right? A lot of your so called "men" would be too beta to even look me in the eye. I know the type.

Never before have so many women tried so hard to prove they would not sleep with me to combat the fact that I would never touch them with a stick.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options

Coupled with bodybuilding.com /misc boards. Bodybuilders often categorise bigger, more knowledgeable, sexually proficient men as "alpha" males while others are more submissive and deemed "betas". The fact that this particular bro has wandered far from his meathead home into a land where women are allowed keyboards and are not just the subject of "woodberry" threads must confuse and alarm him, because he's a skinny little beta b**ch.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Coupled with bodybuilding.com /misc boards. Bodybuilders often categorise bigger, more knowledgeable, sexually proficient men as "alpha" males while others are more submissive and deemed "betas". The fact that this particular bro has wandered far from his meathead home into a land where women are allowed keyboards and are not just the subject of "woodberry" threads must confuse and alarm him, because he's a skinny little beta b**ch.

Wait so now the whole notion of Alpha and Beta is even under question?

I guess Wolves don't exist in the wild either now...
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Uuugg. fighting with the husband over as yet non-existent tattoo = really dumb argument!!!
    So what if I'm honest and like the fact 90% of the people I know won't see my tattoo coming. I'm still getting it for me. It Doesn't mean I can't enjoy just a little shock value...right?
    He said its a life changing thing. I can't possibly know what its like. That set me off! Oh really!?! like, altering my body beyond recognition to have a child??? that kind of life altering thing??? Lets see...Choosing a piece of art versus my body conforming to accommodate a child... yep I'll take the 100% my choice art work thanks.
    Really I only had 3 beers lol.
    I suppose you need to decide what is more important to you.
    Your husband or your tattoo.

The tattoo would never make her decide that tho.

I choose tattoo.
  • DeBiKin
    DeBiKin Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I don't have the patience to read every post here; it is obviously hot topic.
    Comparing a permanent mark on your body (no matter how incredible) to a 9 month pregnancy is an irrational argument (perhaps the three beers had something to do with that).
    If a man regrets getting his own tattoos and lovingly wants his wife to avoid making the same mistake how awful is that?
    Go ahead and argue that that is not the issue, I don't care.
    Everyone arguing that it's your body and that your husband has no say, has no stake in the argument.
    You have to live with the man.
    If you care more about shocking 90% off your friends than you do about the man you were supposed to spend the rest of your life with then go for it.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options

Wait so now the whole notion of Alpha and Beta is even under question?

I guess Wolves don't exist in the wild either now...

I didn't question it, I was explaining it to the nice lady who didn't know what it meant.
    You know, out of courtesy.