Any geeks?

Options

Replies

• Andy__Dane
    Andy__Dane Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I guess... Software Engineer for a living and a bit of a gamer.
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I am always expanding my geek collective so please feel free to add me, one and all! I'm a big fan of numerous geek things: Mass Effect, Dragon Age, WoW, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Firefly, books (all the books), and much more. Oh, and I like health, fitness, and nutrition, so, BONUS!
  • pursuittofit
    pursuittofit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Are you asking for real geeks or those who are claim to be them because they 'play minesweeper and solitare poker all the time'? :P
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    since we are a bunch of nerds,,,has anyone been to roleplay sites and done any of that?

ummm..... not the type that you're referring to I don't think.... :devil: :laugh: :embarassed: :bigsmile: :blushing:

lol...your making an assumption..i meant ALL kinds.
  • Rak0ribz
    Rak0ribz Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I own a Klingon dictionary and play Diablo 3. Is that geeky enough?
    Diablo 2 would be geekier. :)
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    < Loves videogames, pc, tv series, i'm lè geek mod, hi ;)
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    since we are a bunch of nerds,,,has anyone been to roleplay sites and done any of that?

ummm..... not the type that you're referring to I don't think.... :devil: :laugh: :embarassed: :bigsmile: :blushing:

i was going to say, i may still have my pizza delivery man uniform from college days
  • michelangelo229
    Options
    Definitely, anyone who wants to add me i would love some people to lose weight and relate with. LL&P
  • _G4BR13L_
    _G4BR13L_ Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    The-tenth-Doctor-TARDIS-Time-Lord-Yeah-doctor-who-31965854-500-250.gif
  • romanaXOX
    romanaXOX Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    hahahaha I had no idea those outfits contributed to my geekiness!

lol...your making an assumption..i meant ALL kinds.
  • krist3ng
    krist3ng Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I love Supernatural, anime, Adventure Time, comics (I actually make comics too), books, grammar... add me if you like any of that stuff!
  • jennyvondoom
    jennyvondoom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am pretty nerdy. Feel free to add. It would be nice to have a few more friends on here.
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone yup...geek here, or perhaps a nerd. I dunno. Work in the software industry, write code, blah, blah

Do things like watch the 'Twilight Zone' according to the original air dates of the 1960s! ha ha. Very into reading mysteries, Sherlock Holmes, Agatha Christie and the like.

Add me if you like, happy to meet new MFP friends

Best,
    BD
  • ktuck0205
    ktuck0205 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I honestly think I qualify. I love computers, manga, video games & Anime. lol
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Any geeks feel free to add me!
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I would consider myself geeky. I play WoW, a lot of League of Legends, some Perfect World international, just downloaded Rift and Heroes of Warcraft but not sure if I'll like it. I watch anime and read tons of books. Into rock and alternative music. Fairly intelligent but I curse a lot when I game :3 bad habit of mine. I recently started collecting anime figurines. Anyone can feel free to add me. Love to talk and game together if you enjoy some of the ones I listed!
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I remember looking at roll20.net but I never did it...
    I couldn't find any groups that were good for my timezone. I'd like to get back into that.

OH and I played AardWolf a while back that was a lot of fun!

Anyone/Everyone feel free to add me. Wish people lived closer would love to have a geek night and play board games/watch movies.
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I was at a college reading level in 5th grade, and I know more about Greek mythology than is probably healthy, so I'm definitely on the nerd side of the geek/nerd equation. ;)

But I love WoW, play just about any RPG -other- than D&D (and have GM'd games at a local convention), worked several years at the MN Renaissance Festival, and can talk anyone butt off about the Whedonverse. I'm reasonably geeky.

Add me add me! :D
  • Smushyypanda
    Smushyypanda Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a bit of a geek, love a good MMO, play a fair bit of League of Legends and other games mixed in as well. :D
  • prima073
    prima073 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have a degree in Computer Science. Is that geeky enough?