5'8-5'11 women before/after pics?

Options

Replies

• OtchCake82
    Options
    I love this thread! All of you ladies look amazing and are such an inspiration!
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to check my before and progress pics :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1117849-progress-picture-embarrassing-before-pic

I'm just under 5'9"

Feel free to add me if you want as well! I log in and work out every day.

Also, I have long arms, long legs and long fingers. LOL and I wear a size 10 shoe. I don't know if that makes me a large frame but I've always believed that about myself. I now can fit in most "medium" sizes but they still don't fit because I'm too long. LOL!

I am the exact same... shoe size and all!
  • Ktmax456
    Ktmax456 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    how many calories are you tall girls eating?
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options

Or netting? Good question. I'm 5'8.5" and would love to know what other (success story) tall girls eat/net too.
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Oh my god... You all look so good! Bravo! Hopefully, in a while I'll be able to post my pics along side yours (I'm 5'10" and have about 80lbs to go).
  • ecopley86
    ecopley86 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" and want to lose 80 pounds. It sounds like such a huge number, but height really HIDES weight well. People look at you and just think "she is curvy." But it is there! Just spread out well! lol
  • ccopley33
    ccopley33 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. I am 5' 10" and looking to lose 85 pounds. It seems like a lot, but when you are taller, you weight distributes to different parts of your body. I used to play basketball in high school and that kept me on track. During college, I kept my weight under control, but it seemed to be creeping up by senior year. Now that I have a desk job, I would become lazy and go for the easy route. It is nice to know I am not alone....Any support/encouragement is welcome!
  • Lambykins93
    Lambykins93 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow wow wow! Such an inspirational thread!

I'm only just starting out my weight loss story! I'm 5ft 8, and;

SW: 259lbs
    CW: 240lbs
    GW: 150lbs

Looking at some of these pictures and stories has really inspired me. I've kind of realised that there's many out there like myself, and if they've done it, why the hell couldn't I? I will defo post pics when in a few months, when I feel I've made a difference. :)

Thank you for the inspiration, ladies (and few gents)!
  • Rachelmilloy
    Rachelmilloy Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Bumpity Bump.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'8"!! bump!
  • aloedding
    aloedding Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work ladies! Very inspirational!
  • Ktmax456
    Ktmax456 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    bump for later lurking! 5'9", SW 168, CW 152, GW 145
  • lose2win100
    Options
    Hi, great thread, so inspirational! I'm 5'8. Will post pics when I figure out how.

SW 325
    CW 276
    GW 170
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to aim for around 1500 at the moment - just looked and my net varies quite a bit ( exercise days?) around the 800/900 looks average

Or netting? Good question. I'm 5'8.5" and would love to know what other (success story) tall girls eat/net too.
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :flowerforyou:
    I am 5"9...my guess is i am a medium frame....also there are no after photos YET as i am not finished yet :)

Before at 380 pounds

1704image2.png

1704image1.gif

Now - 196 pounds

199597_10150164112146062_3832048_n_zpsf87036c4.jpg
    229243_10150229480231062_2760043_n_zps3a6956e6.jpg
    391284_10150433109017899_1929151878_n_zpsfad062bc.jpg

kazz :)
  • bryterlayter
    bryterlayter Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well done ladies! I'm 5,11 and have set my goal to get me in the healthy weight category. Once I've reached there I'm going to see how I feel and readjust my target weight.

Thanks so much everyone for posting your pictures and stories. You should know how much you've helped us all, when we've got no motivation and feel like it's never going to happen. I wish everyone the best of luck x
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to aim for around 1500 at the moment - just looked and my net varies quite a bit ( exercise days?) around the 800/900 looks average

I'm sorry, but you should look into eating more. Netting 800 or 900 isn't healthy and will lead to yo-yo dieting, as your body deconstructs your muscles to utilize the protein and leaves you with less lean mass, which leads to lower metabolism, gaining fat and less effective dieting the next time.

Don't get me wrong--I dieted that way for years because I literally thought it was the only way to lose weight. It made me skinny-fat and made keeping fat off impossible.

I was actually just curious how many calories people are eating who are not on very low calorie diets (vlcd), because I've BTDT and now that I'm not doing VLCD any longer, I'm curious what the range is for others my height. My calorie goal is currently set to 1670 as a daily minimum (my BMR is ~1550 and I won't eat below that), but I generally eat up around 2100 on exercise days with eating back my exercise calories, and average around ~1960ish.

Others?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!