Fantastic. Please keep them coming!
  • GracieGag
    GracieGag Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    So true!
  • lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    Treat yourself like a fast person with aches and pains and a suitcase full of excuses, and good luck--you'll stay exactly where you are. Train like an athlete and, though you may not look like one now, you will become one." ― Chalene Johnson
  • lijsda1
    Options
    I want you to write down your goal/goals. Life and fitness goals are sometimes pushed to the side because of everyday life. But write down attainable goals, and place them somewhere where you can seem them daily!!!! SOMETIMES WE JUST NEED TO REMEMBER WHAT WE WANT, TO KEEP ON TASK!!!!!!
  • drcrisos
    drcrisos Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Been feeling unmotivated for the past week. I am so glad I found this, thank you!
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Really needed this today, I pushed myself even when I was tired and wore out. Even if it was just 30 minutes on the treadmill, I was moving.. Eating today wasn't good but I walked the mall for a hour with my daughter..
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Push Today; TELL YOURSELF, “I Got This". Because you do, you’re going to do great!!!!!!
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    This is great! Thanks!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    I'm singing for you!!!! Get the tune in your head, come on you know it!!!! YOU are a Champion my friend, YOU will keep on fighting to the end, YOU are a Champion, YOU ARE A CHAMPION!!!!!!! Hope you have an amazing Monday!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Push through Tuesday!!!! Dig deep, and Focus. Remember why you started, it's all worth it in the end!!!!! YOU GOT THIS!!!!
  • Mom_Ellis
    Mom_Ellis Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Your biggest challenge isn’t someone else. It’s the ache in your legs and the voice inside that yells can’t, but don’t listen. You just push harder and then you hear the voice whisper CAN and you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the person you really are.

Love this and this thread. Thank you for motivating everyone!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Your biggest challenge isn’t someone else. It’s the ache in your legs and the voice inside that yells can’t, but don’t listen. You just push harder and then you hear the voice whisper CAN and you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the person you really are.

Love this and this thread. Thank you for motivating everyone!

It is totally my pleasure. I will keep posting if you keep reading. :heart:
  • lijsda1
    Options
    You’re on a Journey, a journey to CHANGE, is it going to be easy? Probably not. Are you going to have good days? Hell yeah. Are YOU going to quit? HELL NO, BECAUSE YOU REMEMBER WHY YOU STARTED!!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    FOCUS on the things you can do, the small things that can improve your way of life and your health, like walking with the family, taking a bike ride, trail run, hike, jump rope with the kids, Hula Hooping, ect........ There are all kinds of fun ways to get exercise into your daily routine or family routine!!!!!!!! GO OUT AND BE ACTIVE TODAY, TOMORROW, AND EVERYDAY.
  • lijsda1
    Options
    You will CONQUER today!!!! In all aspects of your life you find obstacles, most we create ourselves, we let our own thoughts or lack of confidence slow our progress!!! NOT TODAY, TODAY YOU ARE DETERMINED, MOTIVATED, YOU WILL REMAIN FOCUSED!!!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Today is a new day, and you’re going to ROCK IT!!!!! Happy Saturday, have a productive workout today no matter how short or long it is!!!!!
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Our bodies need rest to repair the breakdown of muscle we are building, NOT VACATIONS!!!! Don't erase your hard work by doing nothing!!! You don't always have to eat perfect, but you do need to burn calories. Become creative if you need to change your routine, BUT MOVE!!!!!!
  • MysteriousLdy
    MysteriousLdy Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Amazingly done..Lady

Everything is AWESOME!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Today isn't the day to skip. That little voice in your head that's telling you to, is fixing to get the best workout of the week!!!!! Push Through, I'm with you all the way!!!!!!