How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You can tell in the 2nd and 3rd picture, just in your smile, how much life you have! It's good to see you happy! What an inspiration!!! ^_^
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Whoa, fantastic job! True inspiration <3 So happy for you!
  • Grammie4VT
    Grammie4VT Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This is a fantastic story of your weight loss journey! Congrat's to you!
  • Iceman420
    Options
    This is one of the best weight loss stories I've ever read. You are amazing. Thank you for posting this. I have also battled depression for years, and it has sabotaged countless attempts to lose weight. I need to lose about 300 pounds to get down to my ideal weight of 150, and I thank you for proving it can be done!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    wow. that is so inspirational. Your story is truly amazing!!! Congratulations on your weight loss and life changing results!! = )
  • Dawn810511
    Dawn810511 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Please forgive my language but holy cow, where the hell did you go?!?!?! DUDE....you did so FREAKING AWESOME!!! I know you know how awesome you are so we don't have to tell you!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!! WOW! That's all I can say in my head is WOW!!!!!
  • eh_its_sarah
    eh_its_sarah Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. Thank you for sharing. It's a tear jerker!
  • Tanana66
    Tanana66 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. It is so inspirational! :flowerforyou:
    I wish you all the best for the rest of your life.
  • jjoh553028
    jjoh553028 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    you are just just amazing!
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    cuz saying AWESOME JOB DUDE just isn't enough sometimes, ya know? :bigsmile:

applause.gif

fireworks.gif

tumblr_m4yb69QMzV1rp6mgro1_500_large_large.gif
  • housemouse1957
    Options
    That is a truley inspirational storey, well done you. Hope your surgery goes well and you continue to stay well and have a long healthy life
  • rtrcarrie
    rtrcarrie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! Not only on your weight loss, but on your entire lifestyle change. These things are NOT easy, but the determined person can and will achieve this. You are quite obviously the epitome of "The Determined Person" :)

My husband and I have achieved our goal weights as well, although not nearly what you have achieved we did this in very similar ways. First weI dropped almost all red meat from our diet, we have learned to cook in healthier ways, cut fried foods almost completely out (but for the very very occasional fried treat) to include putting our deep fryer away and not using it in over a year. I started and continue to happily use splenda in place of sugar while my husband learned to limit his sugar intake. We eat more veggies and steam many of those instead of boiling them. Our addiction was bread and it has been so very hard to break this. However we have learned to greatly reduce our intake and we now eat a healthier sandwich bread. Exercise for him is hard due to lung disease, but we walk when the weather allows his lungs to do so and he's learning to do easy exercises at home the rest of the year. I get plenty of walking in at work and also exercise at home when my neck issues allow me to. I dropped 72#'s and am maintaining it easily with this new lifestyle. My husband only needed to loose about 20#'s and has done this as well.

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I hope that it will give many many people the little push they need to get started or to continue in a hard struggle. You are a true success story!
  • Sweetnothing78
    Sweetnothing78 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • Hayleylynn86
    Hayleylynn86 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Love this! <3
  • christianivanka
    christianivanka Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Woooooooooooooooooooooow
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: So happy for you, a great accomplishment and a new life ahead.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    That much weight loss is fantastic. You must have had to have surgery for loose skin with that dramatic weight loss.......was it expensive? I know one person who has had it and said it was well worth it.
  • QueenyLanae
    QueenyLanae Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats. You're an inspiration. Gives me hope for my journey. :smile:
  • Krizanti
    Options
    Whoa! This just made me cry!

Thank you for sharing your story. Although I have been regulating my diet and exercising regularly, I feel like I'm not losing a lot of weight. The people around me doesn't notice the change yet, which is upsetting. But, your story just inspires me. Thank you so much!