THE WALKING DEAD

Options

Replies

• tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Even though I'm a big fan of the show, have to say to say I found tonight's episode somewhat underwhelming. Understand they have to deal with the party's scattering, and are focusing on some character development/backstory, but it just didn't grab me. Worse, I get the feeling that the next XX number of episodes will be this "hopping" from sub-group to sub-group on alternate weeks. Not "bad", just not exactly what I was envisioning.....

Yeah I'm not sure that it's going to be much "fun" to go from group to group. Would like to at least see the reunion of Michonne with the guys. But hopefully this next episode will show the "everyone else" group and then in 2 weeks they could all meet up again. I would hate for them to be separate for the rest of the season.
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Michonne has always been my unsung heroine I loved getting to see more of her and her story!!
    Can't wait for next week!

^Agreed :)
  • OneImaginaryGirl
    OneImaginaryGirl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I thought it was good! Oh, how I have missed you Walking Dead!!!! Carl really irritates me, but I understand his anger.

And PUDDING!!!!

Loved Michonne's back story, gave some insight into her actions. I am glad she found Rick and Carl. Can't wait to see what happened to everyone else.
  • OneImaginaryGirl
    Options
    nothing to see here....
  • OneImaginaryGirl
    Options
    I think someone took Judith.

I really hope so. But am not holding my breath. Those stupid girls left here there in the carrier if I remember correctly. And it was blooooooody when Carl and Rick came across it....
  • debbiesweety
    Options
    Rick doesn't look people in the eyes. Always looks down and away. And then the CONSTANT SHOUTING TO HIS SON. CAARRLL.
  • PolacaFL
    PolacaFL Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    nothing to see here....

:laugh:
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Rick doesn't look people in the eyes. Always looks down and away. And then the CONSTANT SHOUTING TO HIS SON. CAARRLL.

SO and I laughed because it sounded like "coral" :laugh:
  • erinbuberinxo
    Options
    'SCREW YOU DAD I CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT YOU'
    *walks outside and is nearly killed twice*
    Shut the hell up Carl
  • aplatt41
    aplatt41 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I loved it!!! So not happy with Carl!! Really glad Michonne came to realization and went searching for Rick and Carl! So glad to see that Rick is not dead, but I got a kick out of seeing Carl cry when he thought Dad was a walker! Can't wait for Sunday's episode!!!
  • Heidicour2
    Heidicour2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I thought Rick was dead.

It was tough to see Herschel's zombie head.

Mischone is a true badass.

Carl is...well he's still Carl

Can't wait to see next week's episode.

^ yep
    I think someone has Judith as well. I cant wait to find out more about the people they heard over the radio a while back. I haven't read the comics.
  • Heidicour2
    Heidicour2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I loved Mischone new pets too!
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I just started watching the show this season, but Carl annoys me to no end. Even if he does have a point about Rick's leadership, because Rick seems to want to have things both ways by not being in charge but still needing to have everything be the way he wants it. I think Rick is still struggling with his place in this world, whereas other characters seem to have come to terms with it. Even seeing Michonne's dream and her struggle during the episode to come to terms with the situation, she ultimately has made a decision about who she wants to be and the life she wants to have.

Rick seems like he has no idea what he wants, which is an interesting juxtaposition. Normally an LEO would be seen as the go-to person keeping the order in the midst of chaos, but Rick seems to be someone who needed that kind of order to keep himself in line. He keeps trying to flip back to an ordered life with the farming and trying to establish some kind of normalcy for Carl, thinking that if he does that the rest of the world will follow. He's surviving but he's not adapting, so Carl's criticism in that sense was on point. I still want to smack Carl and I'm tired of hearing Rick yelling his name.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Shut the hell up Carl
    :laugh: :laugh: so true
  • _G4BR13L_
    _G4BR13L_ Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Lh2Sl.jpg
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I cant believe so many people thought that was a good episode. I used to like the show but its been going down hill for quite awhile in my opinion. I thought that was VERY underwhelming for a reason opener ..horrible acting and boring. That is the last one I will be watching.
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    a lot of people complained about this episode. i thought it was great. i think carl progressed quite a bit in the episode.

anyone here read the comics as well?
    Shut the hell up Carl

did he survive, yes.

lawyered
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Daryl :flowerforyou: ...that is all I have to say

This.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I cant believe so many people thought that was a good episode. I used to like the show but its been going down hill for quite awhile in my opinion. I thought that was VERY underwhelming for a reason opener ..horrible acting and boring. That is the last one I will be watching.
    That's exactly why I did like it. The end of the mid-season finale was so crazy, hectic, heart-breaking...I don't think most fans could handle much more death or destruction right off the bat. This is a show about an apocalypse and people trying to find humanity and civilization again. The zombies and the gore is not the focal point of the show. So this episode did exactly what is expected and focused on the character development and showing the emotional aspect. Carl has clearly been building a lot up growing up in this world and finally exploded. I'm amazed he's not sitting somewhere in shock but this world is almost making shock a think of the past. Nothing is shocking anymore.

To each their own though! lol! :flowerforyou:
  • PolacaFL
    PolacaFL Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Lh2Sl.jpg

I would have a hard time watching the show. Do you count and then do this during the commercials?