Options

Replies

• summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Inspirational and amazing!
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    OMG what a story!! you are amazing!! you should be so very proud. thanks for sharing this with us. awesome job!!
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Wow! Inspiring!
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    That is the most amazing story ....
    Fantastic pictures - fantastic transformation ....
    Congratulations to you and Jackie .. that is just awesome
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    For those that asked about my inspirations - Aron Ralston is a huge one! If you don't know his story, google it or watch the film 127 Hours. The extent that he went to to survive really affected me.
  • lafilledelarue
    lafilledelarue Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Jaw dropping! Wow, wow, wow! CONGRATULATIONS! You go man!
  • enkennon
    enkennon Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Omg I feel the tears building! WhT an Inspiration! I can't believe it! I'm so proud of you and I have no clue who you are. God bless you. Thank you do much for this
  • gec535
    Options
    You should feel incredibly blessed with what you have accomplished and for getting your life back.... Congratulations! Your story is truly an inspiration.
  • fancygiraffe
    Options
    I am in awe! You are so inspiring! This will motivate me as I continue on my journey. Thank you!
  • velvteen
    velvteen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! What an inspiration you are Brian! I don't know you but I'm SO proud of you. Keep up your incredible work. Your story reminds me of a quote by Henry Ford "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." :D

Bo
  • Apeck87
    Apeck87 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    you are so amazing. may God bless you and Jackie too!!!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    you truly shoud go on National TV..........You are a miracle...........so glad you have found sucess..............great job
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    We'll see, Lloyd! Maybe Ellen will pay for my surgeries! :-)
  • hip_hippo
    Options
    This is incredable. There is not much left to be said that hasn't already been said but I love how took control over your life and took advantage of what lots of people might think are little steps, but those little step were not so little and I bet not so easy, they completed a much a larger goal. Proof that no effort goes unnoticed by your body, when self pity is out of the equasion. You should become a modivational speaker, you speak well and strongly but simplistic enough so everyone can understand and say "I could do that" which is a rare skill to have. I read this story yesterday and I have not been able to get it from my mind. Its the combnation of your story and comintment to a goal and friends of mine who say a least once a week "I can't do that not until I lose at least 10lbs" (an then never do) Its this "I can't" follow buy a statment of self worlthless that seems to keep people from doing what they really want I have often wonder if obeseity is really the propblem or if it a sympton of a larger problem.

The lesson in your story, and I think people have caught on to is is to stop saying I can't and start saying I can. Not just in weightloss but with any goal, Idea or vision. No matter how large, because the more the odds are stack agaist you the bigger and better your success will be.

You are a far stonger person then I, I don't know that I could have ever found the strengh that you did.
  • LaurenDanielle014
    LaurenDanielle014 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! what an encouraging story. You should be extremely proud of yourself. Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • luvpink8190
    Options
    You are amazing...I had goose bumps after reading your story..very touching and inspiring. Thank you so so much for sharing.
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Oh my God, that's an incredible story. You should be really proud of yourself and what you have achieved xx
  • erica5520
    erica5520 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story.
  • the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! That's great! I dealt with drinking and depression and the weight gain that comes with it. Sometimes I still don't feel like I'm beating it, but the gym is the answer.

Keep up the good work!
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    O.M.G. Fan-freaking-tastic journey!

Congrats on your sobriety.
    Congrats on regaining control over your weight.
    Congrats on your awesome friendship with Jackie.
    Congrats on having the courage to share your story.

F'n awesome man. Seriously. :happy: