THE WALKING DEAD

Options

Replies

• Wolverine_Girl
    Options
    Hope a biter gets Carl.

I hope you die in a hole. :) Just saying..
  • Wolverine_Girl
    Options
    Daryl :flowerforyou: ...that is all I have to say

This.

Me too. :)
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Carol took the baby!!...here is my reasoning behind it. Carol was on her way back when everything unfolded at the jail. She put something over her head to kind of hide her face and she saw the baby by herself and took her. I highly doubt some unkown character took the baby. Now Carol will use the kid to get back into the group and use it as a bargaining chip against rick so he is forced to let her back in. I havent read the comics but that is my 2 cents

It was funny watching Carl think he was a hardass and realized how careless he was.
  • PolacaFL
    PolacaFL Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Carol took the baby!!...here is my reasoning behind it. Carol was on her way back when everything unfolded at the jail. She put something over her head to kind of hide her face and she saw the baby by herself and took her. I highly doubt some unkown character took the baby. Now Carol will use the kid to get back into the group and use it as a bargaining chip against rick so he is forced to let her back in. I havent read the comics but that is my 2 cents

It was funny watching Carl think he was a hardass and realized how careless he was.

Wow! This.is.awesome! I hope so too! I miss Carol :cry:
    Every teenager thinks they know better than their parents.
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I like this show.. and I'm sorry to say I will be avoiding your thread until I've seen the episode.

THIS ^^^
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    What's with all of the Carl hate? He had to kill his mother, his little sister is (likely) dead, and he's trapped in a godless world of blood and gore day in and day out. Think back to when you were a teen, you would have lasted about 5 minutes in the zombie apocalypse!
  • louiseoxford
    louiseoxford Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am still so sad that Hershel died!

Love the theory about Carol and Judith...I hope that happens!

Mixed feelings about the episode, I generally find Carl quite irritating but I enjoyed his character journey last night. I really don't think it was Michonne at the door at the end though...!

Not really a fan of when they split up the characters though and each episode focuses on a different group but excited to see what happens in the rest of the series.

Does anyone play the Walking Dead Telltale game?!
  • No Daryl...:brokenheart:
  • Losing75byDecember
    Losing75byDecember Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Eeeewwwwwww Daryl/ Looks like a dirty guy that hasn't showered in weeks. How can any of you girls think he's hot? If he wasn't famous and have money and you saw him walking on the street, you wouldn't look twice at him. I can't believe how some people act because they're just a celebrity. hahahahaha!!!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    EVERY single time I see this thread pop up...

I see it as "THE WALKING THREAD" and have to keep doing a double take!!! :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Eeeewwwwwww Daryl/ Looks like a dirty guy that hasn't showered in weeks. How can any of you girls think he's hot? If he wasn't famous and have money and you saw him walking on the street, you wouldn't look twice at him. I can't believe how some people act because they're just a celebrity. hahahahaha!!!
    What right have you to tell others who they can and cannot like.
    BEGONE.
  • louiseoxford
    louiseoxford Posts: 44 Member
    Options

Aw is somebody jealous?
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options

For me, it's not his look. It's the development of his character throughout the seasons. I didn't like him at all in the beginning, but when you see his character evolving as it has, it's hard NOT to like him. :heart:
  • NGFive
    NGFive Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Carl needs his butt spanked
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    The only thing worse then teenagers is post apocalyptic teenagers, someone please punch Carl in the face.

THIS!!! This so much! I hope he gets eaten....and soon!!
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Carl really needs to be slapped.
  • NeoOwnz
    NeoOwnz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for one of the characters to say this line " when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"
  • PolacaFL
    PolacaFL Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for one of the characters to say this line " when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

Wrong zombie tv show/movie :wink:
  • mboromom
    mboromom Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    The only thing worse then teenagers is post apocalyptic teenagers, someone please punch Carl in the face.

OMG yes, he really pissed me off this episode...I hope he learned his lesson!
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I seriously need the gif of Carl smacking into the door and falling down. That is all. :)