What's Your Idea Size in Jeans or Clothes???

Options

Replies

• StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Size 9
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    My ideal jeans size would be the one where it's universal and I don't wear five different sizes in five different brands.
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    my ideal size is one that is NOT a double digit one! and not one from a place where they put the plus sizes as "0, 1, 2, 3".......That really just ircks me..... I would rather see the 22-30 on a pair of jeans. To me, it just feels like the "0, 1, 2, 3" plus sized jeans is just making people even more aware that "HEY YOU AREN'T A STICK FIGURE. So we are going to put these size lables on to make you feel bad about yourself" - - - - even if that's not their intention, just the way I FEEL about it......

Sorry, added a little rant in there.....lol

again, ideal size for me - a single digit number!
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I was extremely happy at a UK size 12.. Which is not small by any measure... I just think I'd look ridiculous any smaller.
  • PrairieRunner2015
    PrairieRunner2015 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Size large shirt and size 30/32 jeans.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Ideal?

For me, back when I was a size 22 and 3X I would have thought maybe 16 and 1X would be perfect for me at 5'8". Now I am fitting into 14s and XL and I'm very happy but I am not where I'd actually think "yes this is ideal, I should go into maintenance now". I want to lose AT LEAST 20 more pounds, probably more.

So maybe a 12 and L. Really no clue though! I can't imagine being in a single digit size ever but who knows.
  • lisamarin
    Options
    I dont want to say a specific size since they vary so much, but I would love to go to a regular clothes and shop the clearance racks and find cute things that fit!! that would be awesome
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Biggest I was in a size 24 pants and was wearing 30/32 tops.
    Now (still a long way to go) I'm in 18 (too big but haven't shopped for 16's) pants and 20/22 top
    I haven't seen this "small" in a long time. I don't know what my goal is. Keep losing ask me in six months!! :)
  • overshadows
    overshadows Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get my waist to 24 inches and my hips to 33-34. I current have a 25' waist and 35' hips at the widest. I've got a small frame with easily a large handful of fat on my stomach and butt that can thin out a bit.

that being said, I wouldn't mind a bigger booty, if it was a firm one. :)
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm consistently a size 4-6 when I'm not overweight. I was a 0-2 when I was a teenager. But, I'm 61" tall and pretty petite. I find petite sizes usually fit better. As I age, my hips, thighs, chest and arms are larger. However, I also level out at 125 and I weighed 100 lbs when I was in college, running long distance. I think I'd have to starve to death to get down there now. I look and feel great at 125. I have an athletic build, too.
  • chantelp0508
    chantelp0508 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Id like to see myself back into a size 2. I'm a 4 right now
  • rcarroll3
    rcarroll3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm working on that myself. Just getting out of the plus size is my goal.
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I don't know what size pants I'd be, but when I'm done I want to be 27" waist and 36" hips. Small tops.

Right now its more medium to large tops because my chest got so big! I didn't even have bras to fit me!

And my jeans are size is a snug 12 right now at 33" waist and 42" hips
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't want to be smaller than a size 8...I was a 6 about 20 years ago @ 135 lb, and frankly looked WAY too boney.
  • tfoste6278
    tfoste6278 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrad!! but so thirsty for more on how you did this? Oh yeah, I am aiming at a size 12. I am naturally a curvy girl so anything smaller than that I would probably look sick. I don't want to be or look like im 17 again but I want to look and feel like a healthy,hot and sexy 35yr with twins. That's not too much to ask just hard work.
  • emmullins55
    Options
    My ideal size, is the size which I can wear a bathing suit and not feel self-conscious. It has been said already but it isn't about the numbers it is about what makes you feel good when you wear it!
  • Monty_P
    Monty_P Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    A UK 10.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I will be thrilled to be in an 8. 10 was the smallest I ever was, but I think I have it in me to get down to an 8. I will always be a large in tops though because of my boobs.
  • Chunky2Healthy
    Options
    I'd love to be in the single digits, a size 6-8! :smile:
  • nance1109
    nance1109 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would like to see a single number again.