Anyone in the UK?

Options
Heyyyy!! I'm totally new, and my friends at home aren't that interested in losing weight, but I don't think I'd like to do it alone. If anyone would like to add me and help fill up my news feed so I can make sure I'm on the same page as everyone else, that'd be fab!

Any takers?!

Replies

• Andy_83
    Andy_83 Posts: 270
    Options
    Disappear out of the uk on Sunday but happy to offer an add. There are a few uk groups that you shop be able to find some people to add as well (probably the quickest way to find Brits but everyone on here is really friendly)
  • aebrown1993
    aebrown1993 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :) I'm finding my feet, so groups sound like a good idea.

Not specific to Brits to be honest, just wasn't particularly sure of what to put in 'topic', haha!
  • RhysWill_I_Ams
    Options
    I'll add you I'm always looking to get more people to help with my motivation and motivate them in turn :)
  • aebrown1993
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • irishnd1976
    Options
    Hi, Just work at it and yo uwill get there.. Its all about mind control...... hardest step to take in training is the one out the door!!!
  • aebrown1993
    Options
    Absolutely! I'm giving the Vicky Pattison 7 Day Slim thin a shot, it sounds like it'd fit in really easily. Considering pilates too!
  • ginger_gnome
    Options
    Hiya, I'm in the UK - always looking for new friends to encourage and be encouraged by :-) I'm nearly 3 weeks into my journey and loving it.
  • aebrown1993
    Options
    Ahh thanks :)
  • vickilouise85
    Options
    Hey I'm new and live in the uk keep losing motivation as exercising and eating right and end up gaining weight :-( anyone that can give me help would be greatly appreciated x

Oh I have had an account for a while just not done it :-/ more app I use as guide but now really trying x
  • teeseybabe
    teeseybabe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey all

I am happy to have some buddies on here for inspiration. I am a uk girl and as u can see I have lost 7 stone 2 ibs in 1 year so if that isnt inspiration enough then what is. Add me if ya want
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Also recently joined and in the UK (north of London).

I'll add you.

Welcome :smile:
  • AmyJC81
    AmyJC81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm in the uk, feel free to add me :-)
  • katylil
    katylil Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a UK-er. I'll add you :)
  • nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Im in Yorkshire. Started on here 4 weeks ago and list 14 lb already. I will add you now. I think its good to be able to view other people uk diarys x
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Also UK from shropshire
  • framingsammie
    framingsammie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from a small town just outside of London but living in Sheffield for uni at the moment! Feel free to add me :)
  • gem192
    gem192 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm FROM the UK, but I now live in Australia.

I have 40lbs to go so I'll be in weight loss mode for a while :) Add me if you like.
  • beezerphd
    beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Also from the UK here. Up in Scotland. Feel free to add me also. :)
  • fifi02
    Options
    Hi! I'm from the UK !
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Also from the UK here. Up in Scotland. Feel free to add me also. :)

What are you doing with no top on if you're from Scotland - you must be freezing. :smile: