Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone in the UK?

Replies

• From the Uk also up in the north west

Just found the message board today and needed a little motivation as today is meant to be a 2.5 mile run day and the weather is awful. If I put it off now though I struggle to get back into it
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    From the Uk also up in the north west

Just found the message board today and needed a little motivation as today is meant to be a 2.5 mile run day and the weather is awful. If I put it off now though I struggle to get back into it

As long as you're running with the wind behind you today it should be a doddle!!! 100mph all the way!
  • Must say I also live on a hill and have the worst luck, so it will be blowing down hill for sure, perhaps I'll take a few quid and get a taxi back.
  • katylil
    katylil Posts: 223 Member
    Also from the UK here. Up in Scotland. Feel free to add me also. :)

What are you doing with no top on if you're from Scotland - you must be freezing. :smile:

^^ HA. This! Isn't it snowing up there at the moment?!
  • Hiya, I'm from the UK - currently living in West Sussex - feel free to add me, I log on daily and would be happy to offer my support :)

Kayleigh
  • I'm from the uk too Sheffield to be precise , my second time of doing mfp and need all the support i can get me and my sister are doing it together but feel free to add me
  • beezerphd
    beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
    Also from the UK here. Up in Scotland. Feel free to add me also. :)

What are you doing with no top on if you're from Scotland - you must be freezing. :smile:

^^ HA. This! Isn't it snowing up there at the moment?!

Haha, you're not half right about it being cold up here. There's been threats of snow, but nothing materialised as of yet. Was a pretty uninsulated gym I was in at the time of that photo too. I think all my fat molecules had hardened making it look like more muscle was there. Haha
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Hi I`m from the UK, I`m from East Sussex, I log every day, and currently training for the London Brighton Bike ride as well, feel free to add me.
  • I'm the UK, in the West Midlands. I log on every day because this place is so awesome :)
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    I'm in the uk :)
  • lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    I'm a Uk-er! Fairly new so only have 1 friend so far. Anyone feel free to add :)
  • Hi, I will add you, I live in Milton Keynes. I am looking for people to add as well, might add a few people off here too if you don't mind! Good luck with your weight loss!
  • DanielleLCook
    DanielleLCook Posts: 22 Member
    I'm from the UK, please feel free to add me. :)
  • algwynt
    algwynt Posts: 76 Member
    add me if u want im a welshman but proud to be from uk, we are stronger together.good luck with your quest.
  • sloeginlin
    sloeginlin Posts: 12 Member
    Hi I am from Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire, I am of the older variety at 61, but need some encouragement, add me if you are interested.

Good Luck

Linda
    xxxx
  • Down South in Bournemouth (: Always looking for new friends on here!
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Hiya, i'm from the UK, down in Berkshire. Feel free to add me.
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    fellow Scot from sunny Glasgow , well not sunny today, pissing it down and rather Baltic but my smiley face makes it a sunny place! and for Scotland that's really not unusual lol
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Hi from just outside Edinburgh, been on here since September 2011 and log every day. I have reached my goal (bar a few extra pounds that slipped on over the festive period) but continue to log to maintain and support my friends :)
  • anwylyd_un
    anwylyd_un Posts: 164 Member
    Hiya, I'm from the outskirts of London, feel free to add me. I log on daily although I don't necessarily post every day. :flowerforyou: