You know you are on MFP when...

Options

Replies

• bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    You know you are on MFP when... the employees at the grocery store fuss at you for putting something decadent in your cart, because you've repeatedly told them about MFP and your food diary :blushing: .
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    You pull your phone out to scan barcodes in public places
  • NaturallyandProperly
    Options
    you have already logged the glass of wine you are currently drinking while reading the boards! :smile: :drinker: :drinker:
  • fortally
    Options
    When you judge people in the supermarket check out lane because of all the unhealthy stuff they're buying.

No - when I envy the people in the supermarket check out lane because of all the yummy stuff they're buying. (have you ever wiped actual drool off your mouth at the sight of Oreo cookies in someone else's cart? cuz I sure have!)
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    When you feel so guilty for having your phone out on a dinner date that you show your guest that your actually logging calories and not texting rudely :blushing:
  • debbiesweety
    Options
    When you look at the calories before you look at the price on food at restaurants

LOL, I do this
    you save that snack for after midnight to stay in the green.

and this
    ...when you don't eat all week so that you can get hammered on the weekend.

for me, it is saving up so that I can have a black and white sundae from dewars creamery
  • marylograno
    Options
    your facebook friends and twitter followers start wondering where you went
  • Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You have the app on every device, so there is zero chance of forgetting to log
  • imjolly
    imjolly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    you have already logged the glass of wine you are currently drinking while reading the boards! :smile: :drinker: :drinker:

:drinker: ^^^ what she said
  • dpcanon
    dpcanon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    When you look at the calories before you look at the price on food at restaurants

I always do that.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    When you get laughed at for logging the calories in the cookie you just ate.
  • everstraete
    everstraete Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    When you have your friends who work in the cafeteria trained to properly use the 1/4c and 1/2c serving scoops so you know EXACTLY how much cheese and grilled chicken just went into your quesadilla. And you will only go to the lines of people you know will scoop correctly so there's a feasible chance your calories entered is vaguely accurate.
  • rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    when you lick that last drops of sauce/condiment off your tablespoon, so "it doesn't go to waste"
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    You look at the clock and realize you just lost the better part of an hour. My name is ******, and I am an MFP addict.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    You are eating your food while logging it in your phone.
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    before going to a restaurant you log on to there website or check the MFP's food database for what fits in your cals before going
  • 1Lightstep
    1Lightstep Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Food gets cold sitting in front of you while you log it all in.

This was true for me too often.

Now it's
    You know you are on MFP when you keep a notepad and pen by the scales, so you can log every gram after the meal.
  • dontwishforit_workforit
    Options
    You visit a variety of restaraunt sites for nutrition info, logging it into your diary to see what fits to determine where you go out to eat.
    When you're discussing what you're going to order, and you look at your S.O. and say "I wouldn't eat that if I were you..."

I have found that most Ihop meals are either chalk full of calories and/or carbs, enough that it astounds me every time I click something thinking "Oh, it can't be that bad..."
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    When you feel so guilty for having your phone out on a dinner date that you show your guest that your actually logging calories and not texting rudely :blushing:

I don't feel guilty. Maybe goofy, but not guilty.

You give away 90% of the baked goods you make... and include nutrition info.

You drink your whiskey neat

You don't bother with bowls. You just grab a spoon, put the tub of Greek yogurt on the scale, and eat until you hit 227g.
  • JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    When you look at nutrition label before purchasing to compute a REAL portion size & calories.

For example today this happened: ooh ravioli are on sale! look at ravioli. See 4 ravioli/serving is 290 cals. Knows i can't eat just 4 ravioli (who eats only 4 ravioli?!?!) ,so a REAL portion is say 12 ravioli, or 870 calories, therefore puts ravioli back :grumble: