Lose 15 before the new year

Options

Replies

• mamunroe
    mamunroe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm up 2lbs since last weighed in two weeks ago :( Really have to get on track. Need somewhat of a beach body (one that I"m comfortable with lol ) by March 25. I can't let this go on any longer.
  • matina29
    matina29 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    241 today! down 4!

2796031.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Georgina_Roche
    Georgina_Roche Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just came across this post today...is it too late to join? I'd love to lost 8-10 before New Years, it would take me half way towards my first goal!

s/w 146 (today)
    g/w 126

I'm heading to NYC for shopping trip in February & would LOVE to be at my goal weight before then!!!!
  • Danijean10
    Danijean10 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Monday 11/29 weigh in
    last week: 159.8

Todays weight: 155.2

yayyy = ]
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    241 today! down 4!

2796031.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Monday 11/29 weigh in - 142.6

Up 2.6 lbs! :(

I am not sure what happened but over night I gained this mess! Oh well, I will weigh again later in the week and check back in and hope to see a drop! I REALLY want to lose 10 lbs by Christmas! I have a Christmas party to go to on the 18th and want to look good in a new outfit for it!
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Monday 11/29 - 145.6 OMG I think I stuffed myself.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm in at 217 this morning!! :) I will give everyone all day to post their progress and update the spread sheet tonight! :)
  • pamhd
    pamhd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2 lbs! So now 203. I really didn't think I'd lost anything as I had a few slip ups during the week.

Well done everyone else!
  • ChanelCharlie
    Options
    Hey guys!!!

Last Monday: 130.2 lbs
    This Monday: 128.8 lbs
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    11/22 Weigh In: 142.2
    11/29 Weigh In: 142.8

So I gained : (
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I turned up a goose egg today. I'm really going to have to kick it into high gear these next 4 weeks. I may have to change my goal to 10 pounds, but I'd really love to shoot for 15!!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Soooo, I never log when I gain weight, do you ladies want me to change your weight if you gain, or only when you show a loss?
  • nishhhh
    Options
    i'm totally in!
  • erin_89
    Options
    Soooo, I never log when I gain weight, do you ladies want me to change your weight if you gain, or only when you show a loss?

I didn't it kind of makes me feel better not to. Up 1 pound. That's fine with me.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options

I think its a good idea to change it if its a loss or a gain. it helps us to see the reality of the situtation when there's a gain staring you back in the face. That's just my opinion though!
  • piersons
    piersons Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have been MIA for a while but I think this challenge is jus what I need to kickstart me in the right direction. I'm in! I'll weigh in next Monday.
  • kaddie125
    Options
    So I made some bad food choices over the weekend, but I'm not going to beat myself up about it.

Previous weight: 155
    Current weight: 155

I stayed the same. Oh well. I'll kick it into gear this week and I hope to see at least a 1lb loss by next weigh in.

Good Luck Everyone!!
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options

I will go with the majority, of course I never want to look at the number go higher but it is the reality!
  • gracemaryx
    gracemaryx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! I only started my diet and signed up yesterday and New Years is in like 5 weeks so I'm not sure whether it'd be healthy to lose so much weight that fast, but I'll try my best! Definitely in! :)