Replies

• kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    11-18-10 206.0 LBS
    11-22-10 205.2 LBS
    11-29-10 208.0 LBS :grumble:

Goal for June 1st: 156 lbs

No loss for me this week - I didn't over indulge for the long holiday weekend, but I didn't work out & I definitely didn't drink enough water. Plus TOM showed up so that's killing me as well! Me & my boyfriend GYM have a date every night this week! :laugh:
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am the same as I was last week at 208 which I am fine with since I got through two thanksgiving dinners with no gain. I am 2lbs away from my first mini goal (20lbs) so I am really going to push it this week to see if I can knock that out. I am trying out a new routine since I am a SAHM. I get up and have a snack then get everyone else off for the day and then I work out, shower, do hair and makeup and then eat. I seem to be getting more done today by doing it that way. I hope I can keep it up
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Down 1.5 pounds!! Now I'm 227.
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Hey everyone!! My week was all over the place as I was sick on and off. Turns out I have the flu. But I was so happy when I got on the scale and was down 1.6 pounds. This week's weigh in - 226.6.

Seems like this week was a struggle for most people - I'm looking forward to kicking *kitten* with you guys this week!!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Down 1.5 pounds!! Now I'm 227.

Great work this week!! Keep it up.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm in...I now have 50 pounds to go until my GW.

SW: 190
    GW: 140

Let's do this!!
  • MandyGirly
    Options
    I gained 0.2 lbs this week... which I know is not a lot, but it still makes me unhappy. It was definitely the snacking that I did Saturday night. Boo. But it's a new week and I WILL succeed this week!! :happy:

~M
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this challenge? If not start me at 215 which will be 165 by June 1. that will be only about 15 lbs from my GW of 150! Lots going on between now and then (Christmas, move, new school, etc... ) and I could use the motivation!!!!
  • MartyDiller
    MartyDiller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I gained 1 lb. last week which puts me up to 210 :angry: I need to get my act together and get busy!!
  • SpiritCymbal
    Options
    Boys and girls...UP 2 lbs. Back to 260. Thanksgiving bit me in the butt. Best part is....I'm not even sorry! hahaha....

I'm focused this week...turning it up to level 11!
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    bump
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    :sad: Last night was a bust ... I ate way too much pizza and suffered trying to digest it all night. I'm way sleepy now. UGH!!!
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    Well, my weigh in is 264.5. I didnt eat much this week. I was in a movie filming for 4 days. The movie is called Goon. I have screen time in it, but i dont say anything. had so much fun
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Well, my weigh in is 264.5. I didnt eat much this week. I was in a movie filming for 4 days. The movie is called Goon. I have screen time in it, but i dont say anything. had so much fun

How exciting!!!!
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am down 1.2 this week. My new weight is 190.8!!!! Woo hoo....almost in the 180's!!! I was really sweating the Thanksgiving food but I didn't eat nearly as bad as I feared that I would. Just dealing with alot of cravings right now but hopefully that will pass!

Keep up the good work everyone!!!!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker:
    I dried out. everyone join me for some water:laugh:
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    This is a first for me. Friday my dept is going out to Furr's cafeteria for lunch. I looked up the menu and decided what I want and logged it into my foods for that day. Calories 399

Now if I can just be blindfolded and my food brought to me:laugh:
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Now if I can just be blindfolded and my food brought to me:laugh:

LOL, i have felt like that before! :) Good luck! And great idea planning it out ahead of time. Informed choices = wise choices!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    299 down from 301... I did not gain any weight Thanksgiving weekend!

WOW, i almost let this slip by, unnoticed!! Welcome to the 200s!!! A huge victory in a difficult week, no less! Awesome! :bigsmile:
  • lindasain
    lindasain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    hi,
    I am in for the fifty pounds.. this is the first time that I have been really honest in logging my food.. i did have a loss at the doctor's today but i will weigh iin on Friday. I am not getting my water in and its so hard on exercise for i work 24/7 a week then off a week.. so I go back on Friday morning. I do have a dvd on walking with i don't remember her mind.. I love Richard Simmons I know don't laugh but i love the music not him.. my left knee is really bad where I am on pain pills artirthis really bad and in a few years i will need a knee replacement.. I am here in and I just love the support I get here.:flowerforyou: