50 pounds by June 1st challenge part 2

Options

Replies

• suelynn62
    suelynn62 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    195.4 this week. I gained but I'm back on track this week with eating and working out.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I am down 1.2 this week. My new weight is 190.8!!!! Woo hoo....almost in the 180's!!! I was really sweating the Thanksgiving food but I didn't eat nearly as bad as I feared that I would. Just dealing with alot of cravings right now but hopefully that will pass!

Keep up the good work everyone!!!!

I'm 190.0 even..trying to break that number helloo 180!! lol
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Today was a HUGE victory! I got back on the elliptical for the first time since my hysterectomy. Before the surgery I was on every day... My belly hurt and burned, but i feel great now! Another thing that happened today was I burned almost 1150 calories on exercise!!! only downside to that was since it was a busy day and I didn't have time to eat, I just went out of the negative on net calories 2 minutes ago!... and MFP gave me a nasty note that I need to consume more to be healthy. Tomorrow is another day, and maybe I'll have a lil more "me" time and be able to eat better.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    hi,
    I am in for the fifty pounds.. this is the first time that I have been really honest in logging my food.. i did have a loss at the doctor's today but i will weigh iin on Friday. I am not getting my water in and its so hard on exercise for i work 24/7 a week then off a week.. so I go back on Friday morning. I do have a dvd on walking with i don't remember her mind.. I love Richard Simmons I know don't laugh but i love the music not him.. my left knee is really bad where I am on pain pills artirthis really bad and in a few years i will need a knee replacement.. I am here in and I just love the support I get here.:flowerforyou:

I will need a knee replacement also. I chose to wait for as long as I can. I don't take meds but I have to be careful exercising.
    I mostly do water aerobics.
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am down 1.2 this week. My new weight is 190.8!!!! Woo hoo....almost in the 180's!!! I was really sweating the Thanksgiving food but I didn't eat nearly as bad as I feared that I would. Just dealing with alot of cravings right now but hopefully that will pass!

Keep up the good work everyone!!!!

I'm 190.0 even..trying to break that number helloo 180!! lol

Well, I have a feeling that this just may be our week!!! Good luck to you!!
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Today was a HUGE victory! I got back on the elliptical for the first time since my hysterectomy. Before the surgery I was on every day... My belly hurt and burned, but i feel great now! Another thing that happened today was I burned almost 1150 calories on exercise!!! only downside to that was since it was a busy day and I didn't have time to eat, I just went out of the negative on net calories 2 minutes ago!... and MFP gave me a nasty note that I need to consume more to be healthy. Tomorrow is another day, and maybe I'll have a lil more "me" time and be able to eat better.

Good job on that calorie burn....I have yet to get a nasty note telling me that I haven't eaten enough...LOL
  • raindancer
    Options
    This challenge seems to be slowing down..Where is everyone?

I have been staying at or only slightly +/- my calorie goal everyday. I only made it to aqua once this week but I have been walking some. I am really hoping to be down at least 2 lbs this week 1 for the one I gained and 1for this week. :wink:

Billybed: How is our chart coming along for this week?
  • aprildauer
    Options
    Just checking in. I just finished walking a mile with Leslie Sansone classic walk and I will be doing Insanity pure cardio tonight. Hope everyone is doing well on their journey. I cant seem to break through to lose weight but Im still working on it and not going to quit.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Everyone seems to be doing so great! I'm proud of all of us! Keep up the great work everybody. We can do it! I will be around here more after Christmas.
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    This challenge seems to be slowing down..Where is everyone?

I was thinking the same thing :cry:

As for me, i've been sick for about a week and a half now. Just got back from the doctor. Was cultured for pertusis (whooping cough) and am waiting to hear back on that. Its that or bronchio-pnemonia. THe good thing is that i feel pretty ok except for the horrid coughing that just WILL.NOT.STOP! Also, since the treatment for either is the same thing, i have started on meds as of an hour ago, so I am hoping my lungs will be on the mend soon :)

I got in a 1.5 mile run on my new treadmill last night and that actually felt great. Pushing the air from my lungs like that while running was good for me. I plan on getting in a run after dinner tonight too. Doctor gave me the green light to participate in Saturday's 5k, so i am happy about that, but she said not to expect any personal bests (ahhh what does she know anyways? LOL)

Hoping to lose more lbs this week, but am being super-careful not to leave myself at too great of a calorie deficit as i know my body needs energy to heal.

Thats my week in a nutshell :) Can't wait to see Billybed's spreadsheet! :bigsmile:

Drink that water folks! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • raindancer
    Options
    If I counted right we had 79 people on the last chart. I haven't seen alot of the names since including Baino.
    I plan to keep the challenge going if possible.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    If I counted right we had 79 people on the last chart. I haven't seen alot of the names since including Baino.

Oh yes please keep this going. I definitely want to participate more after the Thread I started ends after Christmas!
  • marianpp
    marianpp Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Oh yes please keep this going. I definitely want to participate more after the Thread I started ends after Christmas!

i am still in... i also plan to do this until the end
  • JulieTX86
    Options
    Please lets keep the challenge going. I can't afford for the challenge to stop. :(

It seems like this topic is more of a check in on monday kind of thing and nobody really comes back much after. There isn't too much chit-chat going on.... so.... I'll start. :bigsmile:

Yesterday I had to take my puppy (puppy meaning my 3 year old 70 pound chocolate lab, lol) to the vet, she tried to jump a short metal fence, but failed. :( 12 staples and $250 dollars later she is actually doing pretty well. It already looks like it is healing nicely, and she doesn't act like she even injured herself. (she didn't even act like she injured herself when it happened, crazy dog). Let's see what else..... Today I had a test for nursing school. I didn't study one bit for it. Which is so VERY unlike me. We have a test every two weeks, and I am just so fed up with studying. Every day my life is surrounded by studying. So for the last two weeks, I just didn't study. Which of course my grade is now reflecting. I made a 74% on my test today. (Which in nursing school is a D -- aka, I failed the test :grumble: ). AWESOME! (note sarcasm) Thankfully, my last test I made a 96% (see where studying gets you kids!). My final is one week from today, and from my low grade on this test I pretty much blew my chances of getting an A in the course. :( I have to make above a 55 on my final in order to pass the class, and above a 77 to get a B in the class. In order to get an A in the class I would have to make a 100% exactly on the exam. HA yeah right! Oh well, it was nice having those two weeks off from studying. Oh and I also skipped about half the lectures, whoopsie. haha :laugh:
  • raindancer
    Options
    Hope puppy is heals quickly:flowerforyou:
    You will do good on your finals. I got accepted in nursing school in 1974 but decided to get married instead and go later. Of course later never came.:laugh:
  • JulieTX86
    Options
    :laugh:
    Hope puppy is heals quickly:flowerforyou:
    You will do good on your finals. I got accepted in nursing school in 1974 but decided to get married instead and go later. Of course later never came.:laugh:

LOL!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Well today was a trial :) I had dinner at chuck e cheese but I limited myself to one slice of cheese pizza and a small piece of cake. I haven't had cake or chocolate since October and even then it was 2 pieces. I just got done with my workout. I like to work out before bed it helps me sleep. I am hoping that I reach my first mini goal (lose 20lbs) by Monday. I am off to bed my son has an eval for a special preschool program through the school district
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    I need to keep this challenge going. Im falling apart. I have been on an emotional roller coaster for like a month now. Im going to be here everyday now. I forget sometimes of the motivation you all give me. I have to fast today for the doctors and just ruined it by eating yesterday. So, i have to do it today and go in tomorrow for blood work. :grumble: :explode:
  • MandyGirly
    Options
    Since I had a minor weight gain this week (0.2 lbs), I should be really careful about what I eat this week. But what did I do last night? I ate EVERYTHING IN MY HOUSE. Okay, maybe not everything. But a lot. It involved onion rings and cheese sandwiches and chocolate ice cream. I felt so sick when I was done. *hang head in shame*.
    Today is a new day, guys. I'm sticking to the healthy plan!!!!
    ~M
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I admitt I have not been posting on here like I am supposed to! I will be better! This past week I weighed in at 196!! I am officially in ONEDERLAND!! I still have a LONG ways to go but this feels like a HUGE accomplishment for me! I am excited to see what the scales bring next week!