Is Bigger REALLY Better??

Options

Replies

• angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    How romantic will you marry me and get a boob job? Lol she should tell him by marrying him she would already be getting one really big boob :D if he loved her her boob size wouldn't be so important that he'd want her to go undergo risky surgery just for a set of tits if it was so important he shouldn't of gotten with her to begin with
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    If the post is real, this is a serious DTMFA example.

Ooooh. A fellow Savage lover???

And to the OP - going through what is fairly serious surgery which the girl will need to go through more than once, just to please 'her man'? Hell no. DTMFA.

(Note, this comment is not against implants - you do what ya gotta do for your own mental health. But you do it for you, not for some tool who gives this kind of ultimatum.

Also OP, sorry you're in the middle of this. I expect you've already worked out you're between a rock and a hard place here. If you can't persuade her or back off, you're gonna take flack when the relationship inevitably goes south. And you're going to make yourself very unpopular now if you do persuade her. My utmost sympathies.
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'm a fan of nearly all shapes and sizes, so generally speaking, I'd say no, bigger is not better.

There are any number of valid reasons to get implants. That said, *just* to be bigger is not one of them - and just to be bigger for someone else...? No.
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Seriously??? if she isn't good enough without them she won't be good enough with them...she should drop him....sooner or later he is gunna want something else...This sounds like a really BAD idea...
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Oh the poor idiot !! LET THE CONTROLLING BEGIN ... This is a divorce waiting to happen regardless of the size of her breasts !! It's sad, for Her :-( .
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    what do the "girls" think?
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Yes and make him a sandwich

^ YES!!!!

in for sandwhich
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    FU(K THAT NOISE! She needs to leave his @ss! He should love her for her. I say she leaves him and I love big boobs. But boobs are boobs. Natural is 100 times better than fake! Have you seen those nasty things flap when bouncing! EWWWW I have seen the skin sink under the implant when bouncing. Its not very hot!
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    I like mine just the way they are. Perky! Only a 32C but they are perfect for my size.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    Maybe she should get one boob so he can try it out and see if he likes them
  • Sylvan012
    Sylvan012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's what I've been asking as I've read through cringe-inducing comment after cringe-inducing comment. Holy crap, this whole thread is filled with the most shallow, vapid "go get a boob job" comments, ever! I honestly am stunned by this.

Never modify your body for someone else. I don't care how trivial the change is.

And if this person is requiring the surgery before marriage: would someone really want to spend their life with such an *kitten*?

Honestly, I keep looking at this thread and think it's troll-bait trying to bring down the conversation for yuks and LOLs.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    If you get a penile implant, can you like... squeeze a ball to "pump it up." Like some 1990's Air Jordan's??

also, is it swedish made? ;)
  • Johnny_Boyz
    Options
    Wow, the dude is shallow. Your girlfriend needs to find someone who will want her as is, not how he (or through surgery) can change her. There is no Mr Right, it's being Mr Right, and he ain't (is not) right!!! She needs to build confidence and courage to know that she could have whoever she wants out there.
  • howcanthatbetakenalready
    Options
    ROFLMAO....

More than a mouthful/handful is wasteful.:tongue:

^THIS

... is bull****.

:laugh:
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I read a similar story of a woman giving her husband a strange and awkward ultimatum. If he didn't wear a strap on to please her (the strap on was a much bigger size than his), she was going to cheat on him with her well endowed lover who she met when the married couple had a temporary break up.

They have extenders for that. No need for a strap on. I feel like that would just be in the way...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Just tell her to get one of these if she doesn't want the surgery

89427_zpsed0ed089.gif
  • rockyzee
    Options
    I thought this was a weight lose site ?????
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Just tell her to get one of these if she doesn't want the surgery

89427_zpsed0ed089.gif

I watched that way too long
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

This is the chit-chat forum. Topics do not have to be relegated to weight loss.

But truth be told, this is a fitness site. So not everyone is talking about weight loss anyway.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

Fitness. MyFitnessPal. :flowerforyou: You've been here since 2011 and just making your first post??? So that's why you thought it was for weight loss! :wink: