Is Bigger REALLY Better??

Options

Replies

• Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Tell her to tell him he needs to get his **** enlarged because she agrees tha bigger is better and she is tired of "settling" for less
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    This is just sad!
    She needs to get a guy who appreciates her the way she is! My boobs arn't big either but they are me and I wouldn't change it,
    this guy isn't worth it at all
    there is a theory that states that there is a strong correlation between breast size and intelligence, the bigger the boobs the smarter the woman. women keep their brains in their boobs like how men keep their brains in their balls. scientific fact. true story.
  • SaebraSpirit
    SaebraSpirit Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    This is just sad!
    She needs to get a guy who appreciates her the way she is! My boobs arn't big either but they are me and I wouldn't change it,
    this guy isn't worth it at all
    there is a theory that states that there is a strong correlation between breast size and intelligence, the bigger the boobs the smarter the woman. women keep their brains in their boobs like how men keep their brains in their balls. scientific fact. true story.

That is BS
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    Just tell her to get one of these if she doesn't want the surgery

89427_zpsed0ed089.gif

Where can I buy ?
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is a small B cup....her boyfriend thinks she needs to get implants because he likes bigger boobs. She thinks she is just fine the way she is and doesn't really want a boob job. She is head over heels in love with him (or so she says) and wants to keep him happy, so she has been considering it for the past few months.

Two days ago, he proposed to her...WITH the stipulation that she get impants within the first year of their marriage or he will divorce her!! *SMH* So, now she thinks she has no choice but to get the boobs.

So, 2 questions....

1) Do you think she should get this surgery just to hold on to her man?

2) Like the title says, is bigger really better?

1: It's not up to me what she does, but if I were in the same position I would drop him. If my boobs are such a huge deal that he would divorce me, why marry him in the first place? Marriage is supposed to be a vow to take care of each other forever, not something to use to get your way. imho anyway. . . . Besides: who's to say he won't just divorce her anyway once he gets bored with her new boobs?

2: NO!!!! I am a 34DDD right now (yes, there are supposed to be THREE D's!!) and they get in the way of everything. I wish I were a C or a B. Hell, i could even settle for a D at this point.
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I didn't read any of the answers, but mine is simple, dump the guy and tell him if he loves her he wouldn't force a boob job. Or of course she could tell him - sure but you know what I like bigger ****s so can you get yours surgically enhanced, yours is too small.

She also might want to point out that if he gets her pregnant she will have bigger boobs and they may stay bigger.

He is saying "I love you,. now change" which doesn't work. What happens in 10 years if she gets old heavy or wrinkles is he so shallow he will look for another version? Personally I think if she does marry him he will ask for more surgery, other changes as she ages and make her feel bad about her body. She is setting herself up for a miserable life or inevitable divorces.
  • bsbgales
    Options
    A woman should be loved the way she is.
    Is not like he didn`t see it before asked her out for the first time.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Apparently bigger IS fun!

157823.gif
  • Grendel07
    Grendel07 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Look, eveyone has certain tastes and preferences for the oppsite sex.
    I do feel its wrong for him to DEMAND she get a boob job in order for him to stick around/marry. Its okay to have some personal standards/tastes! But, when you demand the other person to conform to your standards and they DONT want to do it; then the relationship is doomed.
    If your friend wanted a boob job or thought about the idea of a boob job and he said he wanted her to get bigger boobs; then okay. Everyone is happy.
    But if she's happy with herself now and doesnt want them and he still demands (even though he "loves" her) then she needs to run away. And fast.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

89427_zpsed0ed089.gif

Where can I buy ?

I don't know, the link came from a gif site, so I don't even know what it was called. :frown:
  • bsbgales
    Options
    I didn't read any of the answers, but mine is simple, dump the guy and tell him if he loves her he wouldn't force a boob job. Or of course she could tell him - sure but you know what I like bigger ****s so can you get yours surgically enhanced, yours is too small.

She also might want to point out that if he gets her pregnant she will have bigger boobs and they may stay bigger.

He is saying "I love you,. now change" which doesn't work. What happens in 10 years if she gets old heavy or wrinkles is he so shallow he will look for another version? Personally I think if she does marry him he will ask for more surgery, other changes as she ages and make her feel bad about her body. She is setting herself up for a miserable life or inevitable divorces.

100% agree!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    DTMFA!!!!
  • GinGerSnapS713
    GinGerSnapS713 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Apparently bigger IS fun!

157823.gif

I can never unsee this. **shudder**
  • angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Omg lmao @bigger is fun my eyes my eyes :'(
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    She needs to dump him and get her *kitten* together.
  • SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options
    1). Men are a dime a dozen. NEXT!

2). Bigger is only better if we are talking about penis.

^if there were a post to go along with the "prime example of what's wrong with women" this post would go with it. "Hey, some men are jerks, so lets be jerks too!" erm....so you lost your complainers card then, you ARE him, why complain! This guy is on your page.

As for OP, I would have said why not if she had no real reason other than being not sure, but that was before a pre-nup, if he's got to force you to do it to marry him, I'd say that's a very bad idea, and show's he's got an attitude like the above girl's statement above, prob isn't into caring about you as much as he is into caring about breasts so...bad bad idea for the girl...who knows whats going to be next on the "do or else" card. Doesn't seem like a good basis for a marriage...
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    I think she should go BIG ....

so big that he disappears...
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

89427_zpsed0ed089.gif

I watched that way too long

Same here. While we are at it.. where can we get one these????
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    She should do it if she wants to do it for him . The fact that he told her she had to or.... Id kick him to the curb. Next it will be something else.
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    His "proposal" is trash

I'd dump his *kitten* if I were her.