Do you sleep in a bra?? (WOMEN ONLY)

Options

Replies

• ToBeThatGirlIDreamOf
    Options
    18, and sleep in a sports bra :) that way i have support but it's not uncomfortable!
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    Never on purpose, at least. Definitely not good for my type of bras.
    38DD or 40DD depending on the style.
  • CountDown321
    CountDown321 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I feel like this thread is almost asking for creepy pm's but I'm in anyway...

I'm 33, and a DD and I don't wear bras to bed... But I don't usually take it off until bed time or 'bed time.'
  • MizMiami305
    MizMiami305 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    29 bra size: whatever you want it to be sugar! :P

A thin sports bra is what i like at times, but a real one with wires no never liked!
  • reimaka17
    reimaka17 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Oh god, no. I used to because I read somewhere that doing so helped with sag but then I gained a lot of weight and realized it was just a lost cause and ditched the idea. I made another attempt about a few months ago with a sports bra and it just wasn't happening. I couldn't sleep because I felt so uncomfortable.

It's the strangest thing. I used to wear bras all the time (24/7), but now I tear mine off the moment I get home (if I'm alone). Sometimes I'll wear a padded tank-top but that's it.

I'm about a 42-44DD.
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    No, I do not sleep in my bra. It is not comfortable to me. I'm about a 34 C, I believe.
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    NOPE NO NO. I take it off as soon as I'm home. I'm a 40 G and 21.
  • melissalatzel24
    Options
    24 yo 34B

i used to sleep in a bra all through my teens, then stopped for the last 3 years but now starting again, many people say it helps then not get too droopy as you get older, somebody said they don't see what difference it could make but i see my boobs kept more in place so of course it helps... i recently bought Victorias secret tshirt bras they're amaze!!!
  • jkolbe94
    Options
    I never sleep in a real bra! So uncomfortable haha.
    Sometimes I sleep in a sports bra (I have a roommate, so if I wear a tank top to bed I'd be all hanging out in the middle of the night!)
    But if I just wear a tee shirt to bed, no bra. None. At all. lol

Age 19, 42DD
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    I barely WEAR a bra!
  • _FATNSASSY
    _FATNSASSY Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sometimes yes... sometimes no... whatever floats my boat.
  • LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    I don't wear them at home or to bed. I hate them. Only time I wear them is out in public or while working out in public.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Ugh, no. That thing has to come off sometimes. I sleep in a tank top with a built in bra that doesn't really support them, but keeps them in place sort of.

Size 34G
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I always sleep with a bra on. there is the rare case wear i am bra-less when sleeping but 99% of the time i sleep with one on. I wear nothing but sports bra's now because it is just easier with all this extra weight but before i gained all this weight i wore regular bra's and i still wore bra's to bed and have since i have had breasts lol and i am not too sure of my size since i wear sports bra's but I am about a 40D and I am 20 years old, (almost 21.)
  • MissDevin
    MissDevin Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I only sleep in my panties.
    Bra would annoy me, although I should wear one because my boobs are too big.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh, no. Honestly, unless I'm out in public, I HATE wearing a bra. I take that silly thing off once I'm home and let my ladies breathe.

Lol, this^

I'm 36 years old and a 36D.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    36C,

I sleep with a bra. I like the support. If you think bras are uncomfortable, you should try a sports bra... I don't think they're uncomfortable, but then I guess I'm used to sleeping with my bra on.

It's seriously comfy to sleep with just a bra and PJ pants.

:)
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I will wear a sleeping bra in situations in which someone may see me with whom I am not intimate or did not birth.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I don't have implants, but I have to wear a bra to sleep. I probably shouldn't, but I hate how it feels to sleep without one.