• ohkurt18
    ohkurt18 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    No... but seriously....

tumblr_ll98mlDKTE1qj853zo1_500.png

lol omg!
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    I put the STD in STUD. Now all I need is U. (All time favorite, I have successfully gotten laid 0 times with it!)
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m69kud40Tr1rwcc6bo1_500.gif
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    Ok, my roomie and I are looking for the best, funniest, or stupidest pick up line you have. Please entertain us.. lol:tongue:

My most effective from when I was a dj...
    I would like to orally pleasure you.

LOL nice
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Nice shoes, wanna ****?
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    I put the STD in STUD. Now all I need is U. (All time favorite, I have successfully gotten laid 0 times with it!)
    LMAO thats great
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    Nice shoes, wanna ****?

SWear this one has been used on me before.. lol
  • sassypants0923
    Options
    ING5Mtj.gif
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    ING5Mtj.gif

YOur gifs are the best.
  • sassypants0923
    Options
    ING5Mtj.gif

YOur gifs are the best.

Awwww thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    So started listening to Blood Hound Gang and realized every single song of theirs has a pick up line in it somewhere. So googled for a few and found this list.

10. “Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but can I get your number, and call you maybe?” Carly Rae Jepsen (“Call Me Maybe”)

9. “Is it cool if I hold your hand? Is it wrong if I think it’s lame to dance? Do you like my stupid hair? Would you guess that I didn’t know what to wear?” Blink 182 (“First Date”)

8. “Since we in the club for now, for now, Might as well get another round, round, Notice there ain’t nothing in your cup, So get here, baby, let me fill it up, fill it up” Trey Songz (“Say Aah”)

7. “Somebody told me that you had a boyfriend that looked like a girlfriend that I had in February of last year,” The Killers (“Somebody Told Me”)

6. “Hey, yo, fat girl, C’mere – are ya ticklish?” The Digital Underground (“The Humpty Dance”)

5. “You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you’re looking for,” Billy Joel (“You May Be Right”)

4. “You and me, baby, ain’t nothing but mammals, so let’s do it like they do it on the Discovery Channel,” The Bloodhound Gang (“The Bad Touch”)

3. “Hey, girl, hey, where ya goin’? Come back and sit back down, You look too good to be heading home so early now, You say you gotta work tomorrow, Got a lot on your mind, Let me buy another round, Girl, I think you and I should just drink on it,” Blake Shelton (“Drink on It”)

2. “Hey, hey, you, you, I don’t like your girlfriend, No way, no way, I think you need a new one! Hey, hey, you, you, I could be your girlfriend,” Avril Lavigne (“Girlfriend”)

1. “I’d like to walk you through a field of wildflowers, I’d like to check you for ticks,” Brad Paisley (“Ticks”)
  • rachelamber_x
    rachelamber_x Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    If I were an enzyme I would be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Nice shoes, wanna ****?

Totally my all time favorite pick up line.
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    So started listening to Blood Hound Gang and realized every single song of theirs has a pick up line in it somewhere. So googled for a few and found this list.

10. “Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but can I get your number, and call you maybe?” Carly Rae Jepsen (“Call Me Maybe”)

9. “Is it cool if I hold your hand? Is it wrong if I think it’s lame to dance? Do you like my stupid hair? Would you guess that I didn’t know what to wear?” Blink 182 (“First Date”)

8. “Since we in the club for now, for now, Might as well get another round, round, Notice there ain’t nothing in your cup, So get here, baby, let me fill it up, fill it up” Trey Songz (“Say Aah”)

7. “Somebody told me that you had a boyfriend that looked like a girlfriend that I had in February of last year,” The Killers (“Somebody Told Me”)

6. “Hey, yo, fat girl, C’mere – are ya ticklish?” The Digital Underground (“The Humpty Dance”)

5. “You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you’re looking for,” Billy Joel (“You May Be Right”)

4. “You and me, baby, ain’t nothing but mammals, so let’s do it like they do it on the Discovery Channel,” The Bloodhound Gang (“The Bad Touch”)

3. “Hey, girl, hey, where ya goin’? Come back and sit back down, You look too good to be heading home so early now, You say you gotta work tomorrow, Got a lot on your mind, Let me buy another round, Girl, I think you and I should just drink on it,” Blake Shelton (“Drink on It”)

2. “Hey, hey, you, you, I don’t like your girlfriend, No way, no way, I think you need a new one! Hey, hey, you, you, I could be your girlfriend,” Avril Lavigne (“Girlfriend”)

1. “I’d like to walk you through a field of wildflowers, I’d like to check you for ticks,” Brad Paisley (“Ticks”)

NIce ha, i see you really tried to find these ha
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    If I were an enzyme I would be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes
    I love this one
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Just remember. If you are going to play hard to get I'm going to play who the F@!K wants yah.

I'm no Fred Flintstone but I'll make your bed rock.
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    If we are what we eat, then I could look a lot like you in the morning.
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    Ha you people have made my week better.:flowerforyou:
  • mudknuckles
    mudknuckles Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    pretty please
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    My love for you is like diarrhea- I can't hold it in any longer.