Any geeks?

Replies

• Diondk
    Diondk Posts: 159 Member
    Working in IT,so ofcourse i am a geek ;)
  • im a ferret geek add me :drinker:
  • NellyJica
    NellyJica Posts: 6 Member
    I read software articles for fun....I watch anime....i cosplayed as Snape once....bow-ties are fun....Gleek-certified....SuperWhoLock-friendly....british shows.....Final Fantasy is rad.....I had a joystick in my hand since i was 5..playing pacman on my wooden atari.....I own more than 5 shirts containing pop culture references........geeky enough?
  • I_snaps_I
    I_snaps_I Posts: 15 Member
    I would say I'm pretty geeky. I'm a Computer Networking major in college. When I have free time I fill it up with video games, anime, sci-fi, reading, and fixing or tinkering on my family's PCs.

Add me if you wish. ^_^
  • Nerd here :)
  • I just got a second invite to Elder Scrolls Online for beta this weekend, who's jealous?

I played beta one weekend, and reported some bugs; unfortunately, it just wasn't for me. :( They keep re-inviting me...

I'm a grammar nerd, and I edit e-books for fun for my aspiring novelist friends. I'm a bit of a wallflower, but I prefer it that way. I'm interested in human behavior, and I like to study social interactions. I enjoy RPG's and MMO's, but don't get to play them as much anymore. I also love watching my guy play video games. :) I use Reddit to unwind.

Define "geek/nerd" any way you like; I think being intelligent, witty and sarcastic are just about the most attractive traits a person can have. If you actively developed your personality more than you developed your appearance, you're probably a geek.

ETA: Add me, add me! :)
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Oh hey! Anyone in the Hearthstone beta?
    I suck at it, but always interested in more people to play against. :)
  • ShondraJ28
    ShondraJ28 Posts: 23 Member
    I guess i would consider myself a geek. I'm in school to be an Accountant and play video games. Mostly World Of Warcraft.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Define "geek/nerd" any way you like; I think being intelligent, witty and sarcastic are just about the most attractive traits a person can have. If you actively developed your personality more than you developed your appearance, you're probably a geek.

<3
  • ohkurt18
    ohkurt18 Posts: 171 Member
    there are many types of people who fall under this
  • Tech geek here. Feel free to add!
  • SuperWhoLock24601
    SuperWhoLock24601 Posts: 245 Member
    Resistance is futile.
  • Wiseandcurious
    Wiseandcurious Posts: 730 Member
    My favourite librarian is an ape.
    discworld.jpg

Also a big sci-fi geek, fantasy too but there's too much **** pretending to be fantasy out there lately :frown:

Otherwise, nerdy as they come.

Edited image
  • bgh707
    bgh707 Posts: 164 Member
    Working on a doctorate in Ancient History. Geeky enough?
  • Marcel182
    Marcel182 Posts: 143 Member
    I am a total Harry Potter nerd (going back to LeakyCon this summer!). Other than that, I love Doctor Who, video games and innumerable TV series...

Please feel free to add me!
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Whovian if my ticker didn't make it obvious enough :p
    I like other stuff too, that's just my main haha.
  • Well, I am a gamer. Love to read. I am a tolkien and cs lewis fan. Play MTG from time to time. All in all, I would definitely say that I am a geek haha. Feel free to add me yall! :)
  • Great big geek over here.
  • ReDeCook
    ReDeCook Posts: 23 Member
    I am a devoted Whovian (been watching since the 4th), also devoted to anything Joss Whedon (in Whedon we trust). Used to be a gamer, but went back to school for nursing and have no free time :( Love to read and watch Sci-fi in my free time. Love Cos-play and all those shinanegans. Soooo... I think I qualify.
  • AnexRavensong
    AnexRavensong Posts: 262 Member
    Geeky in the I love computers (and putting them together) to play video games kind of way.. also in the Monty Python way.. also.. um ok..

Well yeah you can add me if you want xD