Find your Weight Loss Twins

Options

Replies

• ezacevball
    Options
    I'm 5'6. I'm 21 years old. My highest was 160. I'm at 140 now. My lowest I got to was 125 but went back up to 140 so now just trying to get to 135 or 130 and going from there. :)
  • ezacevball
    Options
    21 years old, 5'6".
    SW: 180
    CW: 145
    Ultimate GW: 135

I lift weights 4-5 times a week and do cardio 3-4 times per week. 1300 to 1500 calories a day :-)
    I'm same age and height! I also lift 4 times a week and do cardio 4 times a week! :)
  • ezacevball
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'7.
    My highest weight was somewhere around 165.
    I'm now at about 158
    my goal weight is 130-135
    Ultimate goal is 125

Hey, I'm 5'6 and we have similar numbers. my highest was 160 and now im at 140 and lowest I got to was 125 and now just trying to get back to 135 or 130 and seeing if I wanna get back to 125 again.
  • 00Riga00
    Options
    I lost about 50lbs while my husband was deployed a couple years ago [with the help of MFP!] and have since hit a plateau.

I am 22, 5'6, and my current weight is 255. Starting weight was 309.
    My short term goal is 249lbs. [because I don't remember ever being under 250!!]

I want to get to 175lbs in the long run and who knows where I will go from there!!
    I want to get healthier to be able to have a safer pregnancy one day!

I haven't been trying for a while due to being a bit stressed, lonely, and depressed after having a miscarriage over a year ago.
    We recently moved to a different town where I don't know anyone and it's been super hard on me.
    I would love to at least find friends on here that I can get some encouragement from and would also enjoy seeing other peoples progress!!

I would love to have a weight loss twin!
  • ashleighstarling
    Options
    I'm 20 years old, 5' 1", I weigh 138 lbs and am trying desperately to get to 110 lbs. I go to the gym 6 times a week, and for about 60-120 minutes per day. I do a variety of classes including the 'Les Mills' classes, and also weights, cardio and work with a PT once a week.

Would love some motivation!
  • margas_mission
    margas_mission Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    27, female
    5'5
    SW: 61kg / 135lb / 9st 9lb
    GW: 54kg / 120lb / 8st 7lb

I live in London, UK - not very consistent in ogging lately, but hopefully a few friends migth help me? I'm trying to eat clean, I run and sometimes I do strength training as well.
  • luca15306
    luca15306 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    26, female
    5'4
    SW - 162
    CW - 122
    GW - 115

Lost weight over around 18months, with daily exercise of about 30mins fitness bike and I also restrict my diet during the week, to cut out gluten and potatoes. Have hit a wall atm, not lost for a few weeks, finding it hard to get back into exercise after a break over xmas!

3962744.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I'm a 28 year old male, 5ft9, approx 34% BF. Goal is to be nice and trim at about 170-180. I have quite a bulky frame so doubt I could get much lower.

I do P90X3 at the moment, and run and cycle. Come at me peeps.
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea :tongue:

I am 5'8'' and currently weigh 156lb. My goal weight is 147lb, but I will probably keep going to about 140..... I love exercising, currently I run, do strength training, insanity, turbofire, tabata and anything that get a good sweat up.
  • r2lilien
    Options
    HI! I am a 30y/o mom of two(youngest is just 9 weeks old). I just started on my weight loss journey last week. I am trying to get back into shape after having my second child.

5'8
    SW: 165
    CW: 165
    GW: 148, then I will re-evaluate my body shape/fitness level and determine if I would like to loose more weight.

I cycle, run and do yoga and circuits, but my workouts are dependant on the baby, but I try to get at least 30 min a day in :)
  • JD0710
    JD0710 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    28 years old
    5'2"
    SW - 199 lbs
    CW - 185 lbs
    GW - 135 lbs

Graduate student
    Plays squash >3 times/week. 1200 calories a day.
    Lives in Canada

As close as I am going to get I think - which is pretty close. Have sent you a friend request.

I am:
    25 years old
    CW - 175lbs
    GW - 130-135lbs

Seems a hell of a long way off but started couch to 5k this week and also do 1 x HIIT per week, 1 x cardio kickboxing per week + 1 x stationary bike per week.
  • JIMNJODY
    JIMNJODY Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi - looking for a twin (need the motivation)

I am 44
    Working mom of 3 (ages 13-22)
    5'8"
    Sw – 239 (this time…heaviest weight was 297)
    Cw -231
    Gw -180

Not a big fan of exercise! But will try to do more moving when it gets warmer…lol

Would you like to be my twin? lol :laugh:

Jody
  • TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Married, father of three. 42 years old.
    5'8

SW: 242
    CW: 231
    GW: 172
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Ooh I'd love to find my weight loss twin!

32 female
    5'4

CW 138
    GW 128 (ish)
  • janicandi
    janicandi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 years old, 5'8 and just weighed in at 190lbs this morning (my heaviest ever..............)
    I plan to go on my treadmill 6-7 days a week for at least 45 mins and will be doing some weight training.

My goal is to be 160, and will re-evaluate once I get to that goal (I remember being that weight and still not being happy)

I'd love to add my twin and see if we can both lose lbs and inches!!
  • persanta
    persanta Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone... loving this idea of a twin!

I am 49 years old

5 Ft 7"

CW 190
    GW 156 - (by the time I am 50 in November!!)

I have restarted MFP today...

I have just started doing a Pilates DVD daily, I walk the dog every day - hate exercise, love wine .... hence the weight problem. Anyone wants to twin up with me please do....

Look forward to chatting soon
    Paula x
    :blushing:
  • caveninit
    caveninit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'm kind of new here...started logging in January. I'm 48, 5'4" and current weight is 158. Looking to lose another 25 lbs. and would love to find friends for motivation and recipe sharing. Please feel free to add me!
  • CCDickerson
    Options
    I am a 24 year old female..

SW:165
    CW: 162
    GW: Around 140
    I'm not trying to be skinny just lose weight in my mid section and tone up the rest of my body!

I do interval training 3 times a week, strength training 2 times a week, and full body beginners yoga 1 time a week.
  • bubkowitzzz
    bubkowitzzz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I, too, am looking for a weight loss twin (Although, I already have a twin of my own. Yay, identical twins!)

I'm 19 years old and have wasted each one of those years wishing I was someone else. I've always said I'm going to lose weight, I day dreamt about how I would look and how happy I would be, but I never did anything about it. I have severe self-image issues and suffer from severe misery. (Hate the word depression.) Last week I made the decision to do something about my miserable life. Since I hate spending money I decided I'd go out and get a gym membership. I knew that I'd go just because I'd be paying for it. (HEY! No Jew jokes! if anyone gets what I mean, don't bother reading the rest. add me, I need friends with a sense of humor.) So, a week later, I feel so incredibly happy! I have the occasional bout of bleh. but, still I feel great!

ANYWAYS. Let's get to the point.

Starting Weight: 222.2
    CW: 219.4
    1st GW: 199 by April 2nd.
    Ultimate GW: 130

Exercises:
    I go to gym as much as possible. Average 5 days a week, 2 hour workout. 1 hour cardio (30minutes warm up, 30 minutes after strength training.) In between my two cardio workouts, I do strength training. I alternate upper and lower body days.

Eating Habits:
    I've cut out junkfood for the most part. If I have to go out to eat, I make sensible choices.
    I do not drink soda but only because I've never really liked. it.
    I don't really drink anything but water, almond milk, protein shakes after working out, or hot green tea. I think I'm just afraid that something might be bad for me. So, I'll work on that.
    I try to incorporate fresh greens in all my meals.
    Also, I take multivitamins, fish oil vitamins, and b-12.

Anyways. I'd really love to find someone here that can really relate to me. I think...maybe..I can be fun. If I try really hard. :P
    I just need someone to support, motivate, cheer and (guilt trip me into not going to chinese buffets. xD)
    Isn't there someone out there looking for someone like me? <3
  • dreamer48216
    Options
    Oh, this thread is great!

Hi, my name is Lesley :)

I'm 31 (32 in April, if that makes a difference, lol) and weigh 196. I'm 5'5" and my goal weight is somewhere between 120-125, which is what I used to be before a 70lb gain due to antidepressants over the last year or so. I am looking for someone to check in with daily (or multiple times daily), to hold me accountable and motivate me. In return, I will do the same :)

I will be mixing cardio (hopefully 10K training and definitely some dance/aerobics/etc), weight training, and want to try yoga, as well as healthy eating.

Are we twins?