Find your Weight Loss Twins

Options

Replies

• ColoradoCountryGal
    Options
    I'm 18, 129 lbs, 5'4 and just have a few pounds left!! Anyone can add me for support!:)
  • purcel
    purcel Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm 26, 5'7" and currently 271 lbs. I started in December 2013 at 304 lbs. I'm current goal is 189 lbs (this time next year *fingers crossed*) with an ultimate goal of 155 lbs. I'm always looking for more support and it would be great to find my twin!
  • MZLinks
    MZLinks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Greetings, Beautiful People....

33yrs old
    5'8
    Start Weight - 295
    Current Weight - 284
    Goal Weight - 150

I don't work out often as I should but I included it in my schedule, because I am detemined.....
    LET THE GOAL BEGIN!!! Add me and Let's ROCK!
  • invermont25
    invermont25 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I could always use and give support

38 (almost 39) Female
    5'6"
    SW: 230 (lost the first 60ish before starting MFP on a "point" counting plan)
    CW: 154-159 I seem to be stuck in a yo-yo rut :(
    GW: 139

I was running but had an achilles injury in August that forced me to stop. I started doing Jazzercise and love it. I do 6-7 classes a week and sometimes a day on the stationary bike. Currently in Physical Therapy for the achilles injury and the hip/glute injury that was caused by the achilles tear :( Hoping to be pain free and possibly running this spring again.
  • runner_esq25
    runner_esq25 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I could use some twins/friends for support! Please add me:

33 years old
    SW: 152 (on delivery date with my second daughter)
    CW: 125
    GW: 105-110

Mom of two girls (two csections). Work full time. Exercise interests: running, cycling, yoga/pilates. Would like to become a better swimmer and maybe do a triathlon this summer.
  • estemt
    estemt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i am 30 years old 5'2'' 217 lbs want to get to 135 and honestly i am here because i don't feel i can do this by myself
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    FEMALE
    HEIGHT: 5ft 2
    SW: 191
    CW: 143
    GW: 130
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38....soon to be 39 year old female. I'm 5'2 and current weight is 160lbs. My ultimate goal weight is 110lbs. I enjoy doing Zumba, weight lifting and a bit of other cardio. Any twin(s) and/or friends out there , please feel free to add me!
  • anakaren4564
    Options
    I am 24 years old, 5"5, i started at 142, and am now 130

Trying to get to 122 (the last few are the hardest!!).

Please add me i need motivation, my food and exercise diet is public to my friends and i would prefer if yours was too, we can motivate each other or chastise each other when we log cookies ;)
  • xLittleMissVixenx
    Options
    Height: 5'3"
    SW: 139lbs
    CW: 133lbs
    GW: 120lbs

Anyone feel free to add me. Would be good to have people with similar stats to mine but I'll accept pretty much all friend requests.
  • lightofjoy
    Options
    Hi MZLinks (and everyone else)! Sounds like we might be weight loss twins:

Height: 5'7 or 5'8
    SW: 284
    CW: 190ish
    GW: about 180 and then will focus more on building muscle/losing fat rather than the number on the scale.

Add me if you'd like and good luck on your journey!
  • christydlong
    christydlong Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 37 and 5' 3 1/2 . Medium frame. At my highest weight I was 155. I am now 130. I would love to be around 120. Would love to have some weight loss twins.
  • chankanaab07
    chankanaab07 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    How fun! I've messaged a few people so far. Here's info about me:

Height: between 5'7" & 5'8"
    SW: 225
    CW: 190
    GW: 150ish

I'm in the middle of doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, and after that I will be back to a greater variety of workouts. I especially love weight-lifting and long walks in the park (ha!).

Feel free to add me if we are similar, or heck, even if we're not. I love meeting new folks on here.
  • BecciJoWilding
    BecciJoWilding Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Would love a twin!
    5 foot 3
    27 years old
    CW 135
    GW 125
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!!! Especially if we are similar!
    5'4.5
    21 years old
    CW:135ish
    GW: 112-114 by June 7th.
  • beckytcy
    beckytcy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Cool idea. I hope I can find my twin here! I was originally around 160 five years ago and then did Weight Watchers and lost 30 pounds. I have kept it all off but still want to lose a bit more -- tone up the thighs and belly, etc. I work out nearly every day, but I just need to bring my eating into check. I track on MFT religiously for breakfast and lunch, but then all hell breaks loose with dinner. If I can just get some dinner will power, I think I'll be golden. Which brings me to my twin stats:
    Height: 5'2"
    SW: 135
    GW: 120
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this post!! I'm so excited to find people similar to me!! I've found a few "fraternal" twins, but not quite "identical" yet!

31 years old
    5'9"
    Starting weight March 2013: 215 lbs
    Current weight Feb 2014: 175 lbs
    Goal weight: somewhere in the 150s

I hit the gym 5-6 times a week; I do weight training/cardio/Zumba/BootCamp/whatever!! Low carbs, high protein, 5 or 6 small meals a day, trying to eat clean and cut out the junk but it's tough! Peanut Butter M&Ms are my downfall in life.
    ADD ME!! Always looking for new friends!

Your the closest twin i could find :)
    I am 34 yrs old
    5'9"
    starting weight April 2009 - 209
    current weight February 2014 - 168
    Goal weight: somewhere in the 150's
    I am at the gym 5-6 nights a week doing weights, cardio, barre and toning.
    I am a junk food junkie! I don't like veggies and can tolerate fruits. I love protein and have a lot in my diet. I don't do the small meals, instead i just have 3 meals a day. I struggle with portion control.
  • teenyjem
    teenyjem Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Heaviest - 294lbs // Regime started 01-Jan-2014
    Current - 274.8lbs // End target - 133-140lbs // Mini target - 259

Epileptic - taking Epilim. Living and working in Cambridge, UK. Born in Luton, Bedfordshire, UK. 32 years old. 5'3".
    Enjoy Zumba, music, dancing, x-trainer, tennis.

Would love to meet someone in Cambride (god, sounds like a dating line!) or someone similar so that I can have a bit of competition. Male or female. If not local, then I dont mind another MFP friend xx

Add me and let me know a little about yourself!
    Tina
    x
  • JamBlaze
    JamBlaze Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    BOO!

... Just kidding. Hello!

UK female
    32 years old
    5"5.5 (that half an inch makes a big difference!)

Generally found hovering between 150lbs and 135lbs. Currently sitting around 139lbs.

Focused on getting stronger via 5 x 5 Stronglifts program with minimal cutting in order to slightly reduce body fat without sacrificing muscle gain.

Like: Breaking OHP plateaus, running, videogames, red things.
    Dislike: Protein macros, Medhi's casual sexism, spiders (especially the ones that sneak up to you when you're asleep and RIP YOUR FACE OFF!)
  • susylou123
    susylou123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    would love a twin :)
    I'm 21, 5ft7 and currently 157lbs, would like to get to around 135. I'm at uni at the moment and love running, which I'm getting back into after a knee injury, yoga and pilates. I tend to fall down on mindless eating when I'm stressed and/or tired, but i'm determined to get back to where I was. Please message me/ add me if you think we can help each other out :)