emmaelisenl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, looking for a twin as well!

I am a 26 year old girl from the Netherlands

H: 5'10"
    SW: 265 lbs
    CW: 254 lbs
    GW: 165 lbs

At the moment I am working out around 3-4 times a week on the xbox kinect with a fitness game and taking long walks on the other days of the week.

Add me if you think we're a good match!
  • Jmersch
    Jmersch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi twin-to-be!

I'm already an identical twin, but I could really use a MFP twin! My stats are as follows:

5'0
    age 34
    SW: 222.2
    CW: 196.7
    GW: 140

I'm a mom to three awesome kiddos. I am starting to do workouts 3-5 days a week (and I mean JUST starting)....I am also going to be doing Zumba on the Wii. I've been doing the healthy eating (which, please don't go by my eating stats for the past 2 weeks because I was on a cruise, so I couldn't count anything).

Please add me if you think we're a good match. I'm really a great motiviator!

Jaime :)
  • WasaRye
    Options
    Greetings family members,

I am also looking for a twin. I have seen close relatives on the board but am still looking for that perfect match :-)

I am 48 yr old female (sounds better than saying old women LOL)
    Height 5'5", small frame
    CW: 127
    GW: something around 115-120

Trying to head off the middle aged spread problem and get my clothes a bit less looser. I try to exercise 3-4 times a week. A mix of Yoga exercises and cardio walking/hiking.
  • Profoot
    Options
    19 years old M
    5'3 xD
    right now i'm 181 pounds ..
    my goal is to reach 133 pounds before summer ..
    where are u my twin =3
  • nsmomof3boys
    nsmomof3boys Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    38 years old
    Start Weight: 288.5
    Current Weight: 276
    Goal Weight: 225
  • mrstrefusis
    Options
    Any twins or close rellies out there for me?
    I'm 37, mum of two small children (3 and 9 months) based in the UK

SW/CW - 132 (9 stone 6lbs)
    GW - 115 - 120 (8 stone 3 to 8 stone 8)
    I'm 5 foot 4 and small to medium build

Not that much to lose, but I have thyroid problems so losing weight is *really* hard

I do a couple of classes a week (Zumba and toning), plus yoga at home a couple of times a week

New to MFP so need friends, twins or not....
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    start 200, size 12, 5'4"
    ST goal 170
    LT goal 140 [its a stretch. even at my skinniest -size 5- ive always been around 140-145. huge huge knockers and lots of muscle perhaps.]
  • frodopuppy
    Options
    5 8 current weight 139. 50 years old goal 132 to 135 want to drop belly fat more than weight. been working on this for a month it's a slow process, but I,m ok with that
  • bam905
    bam905 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey im looking for a twin and maybe someone to give me greif when i go over.. im normally pretty good with my diary but tend to go over on Sundays... anyways

SW 235
    CW 218
    GW 175

Just send me a request
  • CBSARGE
    CBSARGE Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    50 year old dude thats trying to get from near 220 to 190 or possibly 185ish- have had some decent success so far (@203 now). Using T25 and some additional treadmill and weight work to make it happen. Was pretty active in years past (have ran a couple 1/2 marathons and one full) but let too much food and sitting behind a desk all day get the best of me! I have to say..the older I get, the harder this has become. Feel free to add me if you wish...be happy to meet new friends out there!
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm 25. I've been overweight my entire life, seriously, like since I was 4 years old. I'm a mom, and that's wreaked havoc on my poor body, lol.

I started at 274, I'm at 251. My goal is 175. I'm 5'6". I do Wii games and exercise videos. I don't have a gym membership, so everything I do is at home.
  • smc0170
    smc0170 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Seems like a cool idea. I'm 30 years old, 5'10 with a starting weight of 246 back in October. I'm down to 227 now and trying to get under 200 pounds, and to be able to do a sprint triathlon by the end of summer.
  • menzybee
    menzybee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a 5' 1" 23 year old female (no kids) at 140 lbs. My goal is to reach 116 lbs due to my small frame. I am a vegetarian, I work out 6-7 days a week (cardio and HIIT mostly), and I drink water pretty much exclusively (might have a coffee in the mornings). I'd love to add some people who are around my same size with the same goals.
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    45 yrs old, mother of 2, work part time.
    CW 154
    GW 127
    5'5"

Honestly having trouble getting back into the groove. Had done well a year and a half ago and fell off the wagon so to speak.
  • BeingFatSucksss
    BeingFatSucksss Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    18,F
    5'8"
    start- 191
    current- 176
    goal-135

lower body

similar or not(cuz 18's a rare age here). add me :D looking forward to lose more with you all :)
  • becs1501
    Options
    Love this idea!

29, female

5'8"
    CW:~195
    GW: 150

I travel about half the year for work, and typically work 12+ hours a day when away from home. Hate the gym, but am really pushing myself to start going again when I'm home!
  • Kat_Heg
    Options
    Hi Twinnies!!

I'm a TALL girl 6'1"/185 cms
    31 years old
    Australian
    Married, work FT in retail
    Looking to lose 20lbs/10 kilos as a start and move on from there!
    Ultimate goal to lose and maintain loss of 40 lbs/20 kgs.

New to MFP so please feel free to friend me if we match up in any way ????
  • karryann2008
    Options
    It would be good to have a twin or two( not worried if we aren't identical)

48yr old mom/granny
    HW 234lbs
    CW 152lbs bf 24/25%
    GW 135lbs more important 17%

Love lifting heavy weights, hoping to compete in a figure comp again next year, I eat LCHF diet with occasional controlled carb refeeds(new to this style of eating but is suiting me greatly), eat as little processed food as possible, I do mess up sometimes! my diary is open to friends
  • pinksmama
    Options
    29 here, mama to a little, work from home, 5'2" - weigh 189, looking to get down to at least 150 and definitely tone up + try to modify overall eating habits for a healthier life going forward. Ex soda-holic, haven't touched a drop of the "real" stuff in weeks, trying to stay clear of the diet but having one here and there. Not a veggie but love eating veggie options. Trying to exercise daily or every other at the least - using Daily Burn currently.
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    UK
    SW: 175
    CW: 164
    GW: 120

Work out 5 days on, 1 day off. Alternate running x5 (5k/10k training) with strength/circuit training x5.