Find your Weight Loss Twins

Options

Replies

• blainepoe
    blainepoe Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, I'm a 34 year old dad, 12yo son and married. I'm 5'10" and would love to have some weight loss friends, especially if you're in Ohio! Would be nice to have a local that can relate and challenge once it fricking thaws out.

I just started my weight loss journey in November after Gall Bladder surgery that didn't go so well. My first month was great, lost almost 40 pounds, then I hit a wall even though I was dieting and exercising more but I finally started shaving a few pounds again this week.

My Starting Weight was 376.
    My Current Weight is 338.
    My Goal Weight is 200.
    I'd love to get down to 160-180 but I'll reevaluate that when I get to 200 lol.

msg sent
  • Cali_Mell
    Options
    I'm trying to make this more successful for myself with people that actually interact, so I think finding my 'twin' would be great.

Age- 36
    SW- 178.6
    CW- 176.8
    GW- 135 (I'll adjust as I lose and see how I look and feel)
    H- 5'3"

Single mother of 2 teenagers (boy and girl), work from home during hours of all sorts, and live in Cali. I'm just starting out, but I'm determined. For me it's more about portions than 'clean' eating, and trying to get up the energy and strength to do an actual run, not walk a block and fall down :)
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    I'm 5'5"

Started at 178 lbs.

Currently 155 lbs. (fluctuates a bit).

I'm trying to get to 145.

I'm 43, happily married mom of two kids. I try my best to eat clean....doesn't always happen, but I'm a work in progress (aren't we all? haha). I also am trying to get back into "needing" to work out regularly. Over a year ago, I worked out 6x/week like a fiend. Now, I can get the "required" 3x in, but I'm working up to getting to 4-5...and then hopefully up to 6.
  • chelseybell92
    Options
    I am 21 and going to university. ^v^

I'm 5' 8" and 223 pounds currently. Aiming for about 175, and gonna see how I feel in my skin after that. :) So I have just under 50 pounds to lose for now.
  • chelsea4491
    chelsea4491 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'9"
    Starting Weight: 270 lbs.
    Current Weight: 267 lbs.
    Goal Weight: Ideally 165,but my small goals are first just to get down to 220,then about 190,and go from there.

I was diagnosed at 16 with PCOS and struggle with many of the symptoms. Married my husband last May. We suffered a miscarriage last March which was totally heartbreaking. My goal is to get to a healthier weight (preferably around the 190 mark) before we start trying for a baby again.

I'm trying (very very hard) to switch to Paleo. I joined a gym called Girlfriends which is pretty cool,and I recently joined Dietbet online which I'm totally excited for! My weaknesses where food are concerned are: pasta, potatoes, ice cream

Add me if you think we're a good twins match :)
  • prinzesseve
    Options
    Starting weight: 160
    Current Weight: 143
    Goal weight: 125

Height: 5 ft 9 in

18 years old

????
  • eangrand
    Options
    5' 8"

SW: 263
    CW: 249
    GW: 160

Im on week 3 of insanity, that's what i do for exercise. I'd love to overeat idk why. Looking for twin to help motivate and to motivate me too.
  • cakegirl1968
    Options
    Looking for a weigh loss/goal twin :) What a great idea. I am 45 , 5'6" , current weight is 180lbs with a goal weight of 160lbs. Nothing crazy just a reasonable 20 pounds that I want gone. I walk or treadmill the most as arthritis limits my activity most of the time.
  • gettingsexy94
    gettingsexy94 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Oooh a twin! I've always wanted one! :D

I'm 19, 5'3, 174lbs. My goal weight is about 120 pounds.
    It would great to meet someone who has the same goals or similar ones :)

Give me a friend request, if you are out there! :D

xoxo
  • vivre17
    Options
    18 years old, student, nursing/pre-med major
    5'2"
    SW: 168
    CW: 155
    GW: 130
    UGW:100-110 (or until I get ab lines)

I've been a yoyo dieter for the past few years, and this is my first try at a lifestyle change. I love walking, Zumba, and interval training:) I also love to experiment in the kitchen.

If you are my twin, have a similar interest, or want to exchange recipes sometime, add me!
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    5'5"
    Starting: 184
    Current: 142/ 25% BF

Goal: 20% BF

I am a nerd who lives in Japan. I hate cardio and only lift weights currently.
  • snow00774
    Options
    Age 30, hit 40 this summer and would lime to be a ways along my journey by then.

Sw- 210.5
    Gw- 145\155, will reassess at 155
    cw 205

Doing TDEE and not throwing myself into activity right now but will over the coming weeks
  • shookw
    Options
    TWINNY?

H: 5'5''
    hw: 160-ish
    cw: 147
    gw: 135

I'm a vegan, I like to boulder, and occasionally do cardio.. but I hate it. I have problems with binge eating and use this application to help me regulate my food intake.
  • hurricanegirl13
    Options
    Twins are fun! I'm 22, almost 23. By mid spring, I should be graduating with my BA and teaching credential! :D

5'5''
    CW- 203 lbs
    Mini Goal- 180 by July
    UGW- 130 then reasess

Twins ARE fun... but if you're not my twin- feel free to add me anyway!
  • shanimal589
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am 5'10 and I weigh 244.6 lbs. My goal weight is 140.
    I am looking to lose weight mostly for my 3.5 year old daughter. She means everything to me, and I just want her to be proud of her momma. i would love to have the energy to run around with her, and play soccer, etc.
    Anyone with similar goals, numbers or journeys, please send me a friend request - just put "twin thread" in your request :)
  • sammymichelleB
    Options
    My name is Samantha, I'm 23, I'm 5'3" and weigh 152 and I'm trying to loose 10-15 pounds, ideally 20 by the summer. I'm a student and I have horrible sleeping patterns and overeat at times, it's depressing :(
    I usually do a lot of Jillian Michaels DVD's, about 3 times a week, and I've been starting out running again, another 3 times a week.
    Looking for accountability, tips on portion control and treadmill running :)
    add away!
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Keiralee and I'm a 21 year old (22 in December) who lives in NSW, Australia! I'm 71.8KG (158.3 lb), I'm 5"5 1/2 and my goal weight is 65KG (143.3 lb). My starting weight was 78.2KG (172.4 lb) and from the start I wanted to lose 13.2KG (29.1 lb). When I get to my goal weight I may keep losing weight but I'll be focusing on how I look rather than what the scales say so that could from 0kg-5kg (0 pounds to 11 pounds) more. It just depends. I try to weigh myself once a month so I don't get too obsessive over numbers but that will most likely change to once a week soon.

I try and workout 5 times a week. I am currently doing C25K ( I also just brought Zombies, Run 5K and the normal one too!) and I do Body Balance (Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates) twice a week. In the next few days I should have my T25 package delivered so I should be starting that up within the next week or so. :)

Feel free to add me, twin or not! :)
  • Rhea46
    Options
    Wow -- this is a huge, long topic -- but a great cute name!! I just wanted to say hi to everybody and I will really get involved ASAP : )

~Rhea

Oh -- and if there is a twin out there looking for me -- I am 5'5', fluctuating between 165 and 180 (god knows how I can gain/loose so fast).

Status Post: Gastric Bypass Roux-en-Y and um.. I am doing modified Jenny Craig to support my boyfriend and loose those last 40 odd pounds.

Eating veggies and fruits is kind of a new thing for me. I am still a chocoholic but it is under control for the last four days at least -- Y AY!!!!

I have come to love my daily banana and diet yogurt -- toasted coconut-vanilla is amazing as is key lime -- thank you food diet gods!! Walden Farms Zero Cal foods are a blessing as well! Berries of all sorts, cucumbers and tomatoes have become wonderful treats!! I also love eggs as they are filling and healthy and seem to make my hair shiny!

Anyway -- great topic Keiralee and I will have to comb this topic for my twin although I would love to have one find me -- hehe -- selfish or lazy, I know.

MUCH LOVE!!!

Signing off for real this time -- ~Rhea
  • DarleneIsAwesome
    DarleneIsAwesome Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey, found some almosts but no twin yet!

I'm 26, a virgo (lol)

H: 5'6"
    SW: 194
    CW: 172
    GW: 135
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options

Anyway -- great topic Keiralee

You know this isn't my forum, right? :P