152 lbs lost (Vid & pic)

Options

Replies

• gamersgym
    gamersgym Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You're right....got to be honest with yourself. Good work!

Yep. Thank you!
  • LawRoc
    LawRoc Posts: 20
    Options
    OMG you look so good!!
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    wow thats incredible! it looked like you didn't even have an issue with excess skin. did you get surgery or did your weight training take care of it?
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Incredible job brother, incredible!

How tall are you? I'm at about 130lbs lost myself and my goal weight is between 150-160lbs, so you and I are on very similar paths fat loss wise.

You look great. Your skin has bounced back nicely, at least based off pics from your video.

Around 5' 8". Theres a lot actually, but it can be covered cleverly for photos at least.
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Holy transformation batman! You look great! Amazing job and fantastic dedication!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • mollybuck
    mollybuck Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job, man. I like the way you put it.
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Nice job
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Good job!!
  • gamersgym
    Options
    You have done an awesome job, amazing body changes, you should become a personal trainer, you have the skill and knowledge..

I would love to but I don't really know where to start. My approach is so braindead simple, I don't know how I can sell it.
  • BiggMikeSurf
    BiggMikeSurf Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Sorry for my lack of uniqueness, but... WOW!!!!... congrats
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    Wow! Such a transformation! Great work on your weight loss. I love seeing success stories like this.
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Well this is friggin awesome! congrats, and I see this is nearly a year old but it popped up and made me go "awesome results, I can do this too!" so wanted to chime in and say great job! I'm off to watch the video now! and of course, i want to see what the shirt says, kids who play what kills people?? lol..... great job, congrats, thanks for sharing (even though I'm late to seeing this!) :)

Yes, its one of those "looking for motivation" days because I'm at a plateau, so really, you look awesome!

Its a shirt about video games. Statement about how everything gets blamed for violence over the person/upbringing. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to check this out, I hope it was encouraging.
  • wannabprncs
    wannabprncs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look, incredible, I just started on MFP and have over 100 lbs to lose. I only hope I can do as well as you did.
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I guess it's been a while since you posted this. Do you mind sharing the weight you are currently maintaining? Also, how tall are you? I'm trying to decide what my ultimate goal should be. I'm 5'11". I Started at 310 and I'm currently at 224.
  • gamersgym
    Options
    I guess it's been a while since you posted this. Do you mind sharing the weight you are currently maintaining? Also, how tall are you? I'm trying to decide what my ultimate goal should be. I'm 5'11". I Started at 310 and I'm currently at 224.

Sorry for the inactivity. I maintain the same BF%. I wouldn't worry about assigning a goal weight. The mirror and the way your clothes fit will be your guide more so than the scale. Just keep going until you get where you want to be.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Fantastic!!

Thank you!
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Holy transformation batman! You look great! Amazing job and fantastic dedication!

fatman to batman
  • gamersgym
    Options
    You look, incredible, I just started on MFP and have over 100 lbs to lose. I only hope I can do as well as you did.

Thank you. You can do it, no reason you cannot.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!